• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm currently in hospital with my poor gf who has appendicitis. She'll be getting it removed via keyhole in a few hours.

I hate hospitals. I spent a lot of time here when my dad was ill and it makes me feel nauseous.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My headcanon is that Bowser is actually trans and gay and his husbands are the koopalings except wendy because he doesnt like womin
I humbly disagree. Then again, Bowser became a woman in Superstar Saga...
There's some sick part of me that's laughing its *** off at this post.

We need to see Bowser's spouse or whatever just to put the "Bowser molested Peach" theories to rest. >.>
If Peach got molested she wouldn't survive giving birth. Vaginas can't handle giant spiky stuff

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I still feel like Bowser has a wife who wears the pants in the relationship and while she's not joining him and the kids in the evil ways she'd actually help them get more accomplished if she did.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My main Mushroom Kingdom OTP isn't even shown or talked about but should be. And that's Bowser and his wife.
We need to see Bowser's spouse or whatever just to put the "Bowser molested Peach" theories to rest. >.>

Mushroom Kingdom babies are delivered by stork so like every time Bowser kidnaps Peach and sets a wedding date the stork brings another baby but Mario shows up before the wedding and saves Peach and then Bowser gets stuck with another kid, there doesn't need to be any non consensual stuff involved, Bowser's just like, 'Stork, buddy, can you stop we ain't even kissed yet smh'

Last edited:
You know what game I'd like to see a competitive community for? KI Uprising's Light VS Dark
>making a sakurai game competitive
lel
I have a feeling the RNG of weapon and power drops would be a extremely annoying. Just like custom moves.

Also items I think. (I forget if they are in that mode)

plus the whole "better weapon means more points lost" thing . . .

D

Deleted member

My mario headcanons
Plz dont judge
Luigi is actually asexual
Peach is bi
Wario abd waluigi have an incestuous relationship
Yoshi is bigendered
Toad is genderfluid
Wart is actually Bowser Jr.'s true father and the reason he hasnt appeared in any more games because mairo killed him woth gins and blood
Daisy sucks ass

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
My mario headcanons
Plz dont judge
Peach is bi
Yoshi is bigendered
Toad is genderfluid
Wart is actually Bowser Jr.'s true father and the reason he hasnt appeared in any more games because mairo killed him woth gins and blood
Daisy sucks ***
And Mario is just kinda there like: "What a wonderful world I live in" :awesome:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My mario headcanons
Plz dont judge
Peach is bi
Yoshi is bigendered
Toad is genderfluid
Daisy sucks ***
Not even a mention of Birdo smh

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Mushroom Kingdom babies are delivered by stork so like every time Bowser kidnaps Peach and sets a wedding date the stork brings another baby but Mario shows up before the wedding and saves Peach and then Bowser gets stuck with another kid, there doesn't need to be any non consensual stuff involved, Bowser's just like, 'Stork, buddy, can you stop we ain't even kissed yet smh'
Now my theory is that the Stork is incompetent and overzealous.
But also that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids anymore because he tried to disown then. :c

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Then how comes Mario and Peach don't have a bunch kids as well? Unless you agree with my headcanon, which is the Baby Mario and Baby Peach in the spin-off titles are their kids, and the same with Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy being Luigi and Daisy's kid.

So who's Baby Rosalina's kid you ask? She's nobodies, she's a living autonomous construction designed to annoy Mario theorists, cause she theoretically shouldn't exist to some people :troll:

D

Deleted member

And Mario is just kinda there like: "What a wonderful world I live" :awesome:
Mario is a cis male white hetero scum he deserves to die
Not even a mention of Birdo smh
Don't get him started on Birdo!!
Birdo is a trans genderfluid demi woman tjat identifies as an egg-kin and uses the pronouns xem, xuck, xhit, xick, xoxge xenxor, inxraxtiox and xyr
Xuck's also demi sexualfluid which means xhit sexuality varies according to how much xuck knows the person

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I'm currently in hospital with my poor gf who has appendicitis. She'll be getting it removed via keyhole in a few hours.

I hate hospitals. I spent a lot of time here when my dad was ill and it makes me feel nauseous.
Good luck, hope things work out =[.

I'll change the thread when I 100% wake up. Not sure if I'll go with the headcannon thing.

Be careful not to insult any of the various communities with the headcannon thing.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Birdo is a trans genderfluid demi woman tjat identifies as an egg-kin and uses the pronouns xem, xuck, xhit, xick, xoxge xenxor, inxraxtiox and xyr
Xuck's also demi sexualfluid which means xhit sexuality varies according to how much xuck knows the person
This reminds of how the Zelda Social Thread likes To capiTalize every "T" in Their Thread like, whaT even smh?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
...what

So who's Baby Rosalina's kid you ask? She's nobodies, she's a living autonomous construction designed to annoy Mario theorists, cause she theoretically shouldn't exist to some people :troll:
She shouldn't exist because she's scientifically proven to be ****ing stupid and pointless.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well looks like I hit a certain number of messages now.

Whee Hee fools!

Also I'm wondering which amiibo people here are getting for the 11th/25th?

So far I preordered :4duckhunt::4rob::4gaw:, and hoping to get :4ganondorf::4bowserjr:for my birthday as I mentioned before. Maybe I'll get :4drmario: since he seems very likely to be pretty easy to get.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I still feel like Bowser has a wife who wears the pants in the relationship and while she's not joining him and the kids in the evil ways she'd actually help them get more accomplished if she did.
I feel like I post this a lot, but it's totally appropriate and worth it every time.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, when it just comes down to things in the "Mario Metos", MarioXPeach, LuigiXDaisy and Rosie is to herself and that's that. Luigi with Rosie only works if "Super Luigi Galaxy" was canon, and well, unless there's a second Luigi I just don't know about in the main series, then It's not really canon to me.

I feel like I post this a lot, but it's totally appropriate and worth it every time.

And I knew someone would post this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Chrono Trigger headcanons
Trigger warning: talks abput triggers
Crono, Marle and Lucca are a plyamorous relationship
Robo is a trans robot
Frog identifies as a frog-kin
Ayla is a trans woman. Deal with it
Magus is bigendered
SchalaXMagus is my headcanon
Lavos is constantly reffered as Giant Space Parasitic Vagina
Everyone is bi

EDIT: two of these are my actual headcanons tbh
Can you guess which ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
...what

She shouldn't exist because she's scientifically proven to be ****ing stupid and pointless.
And it seems Baby Rosalina is doing her job of pissing of Mario fans well, so her purpose for being created is a success. :troll:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just saying, I totally buy that mario ends up with daisy and peach with luigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom