• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My headcanon has them as married since Super Mario Bros 1 though.
Some marriage that is. He still lives in a one bedroom house with his brother and has to walk a mile and he doesn't get invited to any big ballrooom parties until the morning of.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
And it seems Baby Rosalina is doing her job of pissing of Mario fans well, so her purpose for being created is a success. :troll:
Meh, Baby Rosalina doesn't piss me off. I don't hold Mario Kart's roster to nearly the same standard as Smash.

Also, my only Mario headcanon is that pretty much everything in Mario platformers and RPGs is a play and not actually happening.
Behind the scenes in the sports, party and racing games everyone in the Mario universe is friends.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Meh, Baby Rosalina doesn't piss me off. I don't hold Mario Kart's roster to nearly the same standard as Smash.

Also, my only Mario headcanon is that pretty much everything in Mario platformers and RPGs is a play and not actually happening.
Behind the scenes in the sports, party and racing games everyone in the Mario universe is friends.
I think that's the most accurate of all the headcanons, according to Miyamoto's viewpoints about it.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Some marriage that is. He still lives in a one bedroom house with his brother and has to walk a mile and he doesn't get invited to any big ballrooom parties until the morning of.
I never said it was a great marriage now did I? :p

Well actually what I meant to say was that my headcanon places the sports and Kart series after the main games series, where I see Mario and Peach as married.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

That's actually my head cannon for Mario that everything is an act. And they all live normal lives outside the scripted adventures

:4mario:&:4luigi: are freelance workers for almost any construction and carpeting job aside from plumbing. They also play various sports for their leisure

:4peach: is still a princess but is more competent ruler. She organize all the Mario Parties.

:4bowser: is a single father raising :4bowserjr:. :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: are just Bowser Jr's friends that hang around him at the castle

:rosalina: is a librarian. She doesn't show up much but recently she started hanging around everyone

:4wario2: owns his own business and all the WarioLand/Ware characters and Waluigi all work for him for advertising and marketing reasons. He has a rivalry with Mario & Luigi as with plumbing company once but became a business mogul because it was better

:4dk::4diddy: just live in a jungle, nothing more. DK Island is next to :4yoshi: Island.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I only have a X-Men headcanon; just because I'm too old to try to keep up with everything new; so.. I believe that only the 90's cartoon and the Capcom games exists, done.

I love the old colorful X-Men uniforms and the general style. =P

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
That's actually my head cannon for Mario that everything is an act. And they all live normal lives outside the scripted adventures

:4mario:&:4luigi: are freelance workers for almost any construction and carpeting job aside from plumbing. They also play various sports for their leisure

:4peach: is still a princess but is more competent ruler. She organize all the Mario Parties.

:4bowser: is a single father raising :4bowserjr:. :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: are just Bowser Jr's friends that hang around him at the castle

:rosalina: is a librarian. She doesn't show up much but recently she started hanging around everyone

:4wario2: owns his own business and all the WarioLand/Ware characters and Waluigi all work for him for advertising and marketing reasons. He has a rivalry with Mario & Luigi as with plumbing company once but became a business mogul because it was better

:4dk::4diddy: just live in a jungle, nothing more. DK Island is next to :4yoshi: Island.
>Rosalina is an old Librarian

Makes sense :troll:

I only have a X-Men headcanon; just because I'm too old to try to keep up with everything new; so.. I believe that only the 90's cartoon and the Capcom games exists, done.

I love the old colorful X-Men uniforms and general style. =P
Rouge x Gambit is life.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I've always thought that there's a good chance that Waluigi was a pedo.

I don't like to think about Luigi, Daisy, or Rosalina hooking up with anyone. For me? They're just all single friends. Yeah, I know there's evidence for both, but let me head canon.

If I did have to pair Luigi with someone it'd be Daisy over Rosie though.

Toad, Wario and Waluigi are also single. Wario has Mona sure, but I'd like to think his one and only love is greed and money. Also garlic.

Waluigi's just a ****ing weirdo. I can't even imagine what he'd be like in a relationship. I feel like he kind of wants Daisy though despite their rivalry.

Toad just seems like he's pretty asexual in general. He prefers friendship. I think Toadette is his sister/buddy in my head.

Maybe the best way to put it is? The only things I ''ship" in the Mushroom Kingdom is Peach/Mario, Yoshi/Birdo, and if they count because of same universe? Dixie & Diddy.
It's actually been said in Mario Party 4 that he has a thing for Daisy, much to her dismay. So I guess you're right on that lol.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yesterday I was thinking about a similar theory for the Legend of Zelda series...
Basically the Zelda games are basically vague, inaccurate retelling of real events in the Zelda universe...which is why certain historical figures in the Zelda universe, like the Happy Mask Salesman, Impa, and Tingle...can show up unexpectedly so often.
Oh, and, of course, Link, Zelda, and Ganon.

It is the "Legend" of Zelda after all.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
and Jubilee is mah girl! (but I kinda think she's cute as a vampire;.. if it isn't already old in the comics; =P );
Jubilee is awesome as well.

Pretty sure it wasn't until the more recent comics that she became a vampire.

I like both pre-vamp and post-vamp jubs tbh, which is why I was happy we X-men 92 in Secret Wars :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Yesterday I was thinking about a similar theory for the Legend of Zelda series...
Basically the Zelda games are basically vague, inaccurate retelling of real events in the Zelda universe...which is why certain historical figures in the Zelda universe, like the Happy Mask Salesman, Impa, and Tingle...can show up unexpectedly so often.
Oh, and, of course, Link, Zelda, and Ganon.

It is the "Legend" of Zelda after all.
The "Legend" of Zelda is canonically the legend spoken of in Zelda II. Or so the legend goes...

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Jubilee is awesome as well.

Pretty sure it wasn't until the more recent comics that she became a vampire.

I like both pre-vamp and post-vamp jubs tbh, which is why I was happy we X-men 92 in Secret Wars :p
I have no idea when things happen or not happen. =P.. I just got surprised to see her as a vampire some other day; but she's still looking awesome;
~but at any case, I prefer to keep with the old nostalgia.. the Marvel Movies is enough of the "new" content I can deal.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
With me being a big Punch Out fanboy, I do have only one head cannon for the series.

:4littlemac: isn't the same Little Mac that beat Mike Tyson.

The one that did is a different one and was the one who was an AT in Brawl. The modern Mac is a different kid who Doc trained and took on the name like a mantle. The old one is about 55 years old while :4littlemac: is 22 years old

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
With me being a big Punch Out fanboy, I do have only one head cannon for the series.

:4littlemac: isn't the same Little Mac that beat Mike Tyson.

The one that did is a different one and was the one who was an AT in Brawl. The modern Mac is a different kid who Doc trained and took on the name like a mantle. The old one is about 55 years old while :4littlemac: is 22 years old
So how old does that make Doc?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...I think they're mad.
I think me and my Sister made them mad.
They couldn't handle my Hobo powers, it seems. :4ryu:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
My 30 minute nap turned into a three hour one. I dont know why I was so tired. Maybe it was because I was playing Nier all night, then woke up early to "watch" a crowded parade in the heat all while fighting through hordes of people and keeping up my standards of witty banter with the friend I randomly ran into.....who knows.

Anyway, judding from the comments, it seems nothing of importance happened. Some shipping here and there, a small assortment of flat chest, and a few head canons. Is that about the gist of it?

Chrono.

My 30 minute nap turned into a three hour one. I dont know why I was so tired. Maybe it was because I was playing Nier all night, then woke up early to "watch" a crowded parade in the heat all while fighting through hordes of people and keeping up my standards of witty banter with the friend I randomly ran into.....who knows.

Anyway, judding from the comments, it seems nothing of importance happened. Some shipping here and there, a small assortment of flat chest, and a few head canons. Is that about the gist of it?
Yes, it's been slow in the news department.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Wait, so...
The game that has the canonical "Legend" of Zelda...
Is the only one without "Legend" in the title...
Hm.
Yep.

The Legend of Zelda is that a long time ago there was a king who knew where the Triforce was. He shared this secret with his daughter, but not his son. When he died, his son, now the king, demanded his sister tell him where the Triforce was, and when she refused, he used the help of a wizard to try to trick the information out of her. When she still did not tell them the Triforce's location, the wizard cast a sleeping spell on her, and she fell into a deep, ageless sleep. The king, filled with remorse, decreed that his sister's memory would never be forgotten and that all princesses in the royal family would share her name until the spell was broken.

And that's why every princess is named Zelda, and why, in Wind Waker, when revealing to Tetra that she's the long lost Hyrule princess, Daphnes doesn't just say "Yer a princess, Tetra", he specifically tells her, "You're Princess Zelda."

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yep.

The Legend of Zelda is that a long time ago there was a king who knew where the Triforce was. He shared this secret with his daughter, but not his son. When he died, his son, now the king, demanded his sister tell him where the Triforce was, and when she refused, he used the help of a wizard to try to trick the information out of her. When she still did not tell them the Triforce's location, the wizard cast a sleeping spell on her, and she fell into a deep, ageless sleep. The king, filled with remorse, decreed that his sister's memory would never be forgotten and that all princesses in the royal family would share her name until the spell was broken.

And that's why every princess is named Zelda, and why, in Wind Waker, when revealing to Tetra that she's the long lost Hyrule princess, Daphnes doesn't just say "Yer a princess, Tetra", he specifically tells her, "You're Princess Zelda."
Oh, I already know about that...
Wonder how this works with Link, though.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if i should be posting this, but i will.

So i just drew a picture and i wanted to share it with you:
ROY AND MARTH 001.jpg

Im a horrible person. KTXBAI

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I've always seen Mario as an arse. What he did to Yoshi was unforgivable.

Marth OHKO'd Medeus. Not even Sheeda could dream of doing that
Isn't Yoshi teleporting away in it's egg when he falls? (Mario is still a mental thought)

I was going to post that!
Well, I will profit of this moment to say that I have an extension that changes the word "cloud" to "butt". So for me your name is...

Isn't Yoshi teleporting away in it's egg when he falls? (Mario is still a mental thought)

I was going to post that!
Well, I will profit of this moment to say that I have an extension that changes the word "cloud" to "butt". So for me your name is...
Add an extension that changes "Shovel" and "Knight" into "butt"
Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom