• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
tfw when you don't make it into the top 5 in a Smash Wii U online tournament by one spot (Gamexplain tournament).

At least I showed off the Doc. :4drmario:

I just learned Pac-Man has a dog and

Who designed this
It's like they just took Pacman's head and put four legs and ears on him...actually that's exactly what they did.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I think the old 80s show had that dog there, and I'm not too sure but maybe as well in Pacman 2.

Also, for those who cares about Super Smash Flash 2, more Beta footage.

https://gfycat.com/LightheartedNeighboringDouglasfirbarkbeetle

Not sure if it worked but dat Megaman sprite.
That Bomb Arrow is really neat I must say.
Why are the blastzones different in Smash 3DS and Wii U?
It's so stupid, it makes the matches even slower in 3DS.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
"I HAVE ACHIVED GREATNESS!"
-Evil Ryu Flavio

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Want a rumor that's really bad. Okay, all assist trophies were considered, Shadow included.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
However, why does Yoshi look like he's flinching? Not to mention what the Mster did to Cranky and Luigi
I looked at the sprite sheet and Yoshi is clearly not flinching, another myths busted.

What he did to Cranky yo say? Cranky kept kidnapping Pauline, last I checked, pretty sure your supposed to lock up criminals right? Also Jr was trying to break Cranky out, pretty sure busting criminals out of jail is also another crime, so he wasn't delibratly harming Jr, Jr kept trying bust his dad from Prison.

Oh do pray tell me what Mario has ever done to Luigi that doesn't count as Sibling affection? :p

That's what a CASUAL would say :cool:
*has 100% on both SNES and VC versions*
*attempting again on 3DS emulator*
Look here mate I am no Mario casual, I collected all Shines ins Sunshine, and cleared Galaxy with both Mario and Luigi :p

D

Deleted member

Canada is so calm
And it's a first world country
It's everything USA is without some of the bad parts
/real talk
Nintendo: 8bit Super Mario World! Pre order now for a very feminine looking Mario!
Zorleo: *faints from orgasms*
>8bit
>Feminine Mario
>No mention of the Cape
K no thx
Also, let's let Mario stay as Mario
Because a feminine Mario means no mustache
And OH GOD THE FLASHBACKS

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
they must have really been scraping the barrel if they considered this
also that isn't a rumor it's a theory. a ****ty theory
A Game Theory?
Reading.
*Ding!*
I think she means, how come no ATs were playable despite being considered.
Notably Ghirahim.
If modding is truly possible, I will find a way, goddammit.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I looked at the sprite sheet and Yoshi is clearly not flinching, another myths busted.

What he did to Cranky yo say? Cranky kept kidnapping Pauline, last I checked, pretty sure your supposed to lock up criminals right? Also Jr was trying to break Cranky out, pretty sure busting criminals out of jail is also another crime, so he wasn't delibratly harming Jr, Jr kept trying bust his dad from Prison.

Oh do pray tell me what Mario has ever done to Luigi that doesn't count as Sibling affection? :p

Look here mate I am no Mario casual, I collected all Shines ins Sunshine, and cleared Galaxy with both Mario and Luigi :p
Standing on Weegee's glorious feet is horrid. Cranky only kidnapped Pauline because he was sick of getting abused, remember? Notice how he never hurt Pauline

D

Deleted member

A real man is someone who 101% completes SMW and finishes all levels without touching any platform other than your starting one

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Speaking of assist trophies, something that Etika suggested was DLC assist trophies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That Bomb Arrow is really neat I must say.
Yeah, one of the many things in SSF2 I wish was actually in Smash...but not enough to actually play SSF2. XD
A real man is someone who 101% completes SMW and finishes all levels without touching any platform other than your starting one
YEAH. WELL.
I unlocked Luigi in Super Mario 64. Beat THAT.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So a real man is a glassy lazy nerd staring at a computer which knows to hack games.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So a real man is a glassy lazy nerd staring at a computer which knows to hack games.
You say this as a joke. M2K is probably the manliest of men
Well, I unlocked Tails and Sonic in Melee. #GetWrecked :troll:
Did you get Toad too?

GDI I want to sleep but I want to watch a PM tournament and I refuse to watch it replayed. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
You say this as a joke. M2K is probably the manliest of men

Did you get Toad too?

GDI I want to sleep but I want to watch a PM tournament and I refuse to watch it replayed. Decisions, decisions...
Sleep has nightmares.
Project M has song remixes.

PM 1 Sleep 0

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Standing on Weegee's glorious feet is horrid. Cranky only kidnapped Pauline because he was sick of getting abused, remember? Notice how he never hurt Pauline
You mean the Mario Tennis cutscene where Mario gives Luigi a pat on the back for a job well done, while also stepping on his foot? Cause that is a clear case of sibling rivalry to me, since Mario's proud of Luigi, but Mario is still the older sibling so he clearly thinks he should have one, so jst a simple case of sibling rivalry, hardly something that would make Mario despise Luigi now is it? :p

And tell me where exactly Mario happens to harm Cranky please?

So basically cheat and use a camp to finish all levels in World? :p

Hardly compare's to beating Luigi's purple coins in Galaxy does it difficulty wise does it

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Now that you're talking about Mario Tennis, I really hope Camalot does that kind of intro again like Power Tennis. That was probably the most memorable part of that game for me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You mean the Mario Tennis cutscene where Mario gives Luigi a pat on the back for a job well done, while also stepping on his foot? Cause that is a clear case of sibling rivalry to me, since Mario's proud of Luigi, but Mario is still the older sibling so he clearly thinks he should have one, so jst a simple case of sibling rivalry, hardly something that would make Mario despise Luigi now is it? :p

And tell me where exactly Mario happens to harm Cranky please?

So basically cheat and use a camp to finish all levels in World? :p

Hardly compare's to beating Luigi's purple coins in Galaxy does it difficulty wise does it
Mario ALWAYS gts the glory.

Commercials and manuals

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Luigi hooked up with Mario's ex. You don't do that, man, that makes it awkward as heck at thanksgiving.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Luigi hooked up with Mario's ex. You don't do that, man, that makes it awkward as heck at thanksgiving.
Luigi has self-esteem issues. Not only he has zero confidence and is a scary cat, I doubt he's a ladies' man like his brother.

It's either go for easy one or stay lonely in his brother's shadow

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Luigi has self-esteem issues. Not only he has zero confidence and is a scary cat, I doubt he's a ladies' man like his brother.

It's either go for easy one or stay lonely in his brother's shadow
But even so, Luigi's Mansions shows he'll still try to save his brother from a haunted Mansion, just because he still cares about him unlike Mario. And that's why Luigi is my homie, and a true boss. :shades:

But even so, Luigi's Mansions shows he'll still try to save his brother from a haunted Mansion, just because he still cares about him unlike Mario. And that's why Luigi is my homie, and a true boss. :shades:
and he jumps higher. and he (according to Bladzer) is hooking up with space waifu.
Luigi >>>>> Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom