• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
I'm eagerly awaiting the 7 Movie Marathon. 17 straight hours of Star Wars.
no.
Try watching all the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies from Hulk all the way to Age of Ultron.
NO

i've honestly never seen a star wars movie though
or the lion king
Wow there are fake Undertale leaks too lmao.
Internet never change.

uhh spoilers maybe
https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/...ng_your_name_to_be_gaster_gaster_fight_major/
oh my god this is so bad
it has been proven 100% that there's nothing that hasn't been found

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
i've honestly never seen a star wars movie though
I kinda only seen one of them. It was fine but it ain't my cup of tea.

or the lion king
You need to fix that. NOW.

You don't miss out on the greatest animated Disney film aside from A Goofy Movie, Aladdin and The Incredibles.

Which Lion King is ranked #2 under A Goofy Movie. Why, because Eye 2 Eye

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Incredible Hulk is the second movie, Iron Man is the first. And what about Ant-Man?

Then there's Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Daredevil, and all of the One Shots.
And Jessica Jones as well, by the end of this year.

And the viral videos of the Ant-Man newscasts. Those count, dammit.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I don't mean to unnecessarily drag along a finished conversation, but I never said I wanted Sami to be a pseudo-clone of Snake, I just mentioned it offhand mainly because the topic of pseudo-clones came up and I was thinking about PM as Onega Tyrant mentioned above. When Kenith responded back, I just laid out my reasoning for why I mentioned it. Again, never saying that I wanted this, just explaining why it could happen like that and not be out of place. Not that it'd make sense from any different number of angles, or that I personally wanted to see it happen. (My "do it" comment was mainly directed at Sami herself, as I really do want to see her eventually be included)

So I take a bit of offense at Kenith's assertion that I'm not a true supporter of Sami just because I explained why she could be in the same niche as Snake (I really like your Sami moveset btw Kenith, though it's basically what I've been describing as the Tankromancer and seems more fitting for Andy overall; but again, that's my own personal tastes). I don't think that was warranted considering I've been civil the whole time and liked pretty much every counter-post addressed to
me on the subject, and I do appreciate that you took the time to write out your thoughts, but I don't think the aggressive tone they carried was necessary (and perhaps that's only my perception; I have no intentions or parroting my interpretation as fact when I have no way of being sure it's fact to begin with).

All in all though, at least we're talking about Sami and Advance Wars! People tend to forget about them, and it's nice to see them coming to the forefront for a little while. :b:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Seeing some Marvel talk.

I'm hoping they bring in better villains to the MCU, and not have them just be a one shot. So far the only really good villains in the MCU have been Loki and Kingpin if we're counting the shows, Ultron was alright, but everyone else has been "meh". Mandarin looked promising, but oh boy did they **** that up big time. Hoping Thanos is interesting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't like the new storm troopers

However, I like their various variants like flame trooper

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I need to rewatch some Star Wars, haven't seen them in a couple of years. I think episode 6 is my favorite honestly, mainly because of the Luke and Darth Vader fight. Though episode 5 is obviously amazing in its own right.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Seeing some Marvel talk.

I'm hoping they bring in better villains to the MCU, and not have them just be a one shot. So far the only really good villains in the MCU have been Loki and Kingpin if we're counting the shows, Ultron was alright, but everyone else has been "meh". Mandarin looked promising, but oh boy did they **** that up big time. Hoping Thanos is interesting.
I haven't watched it yet, but apparently the "All Hail The King" One Shot fixes the Mandarin problem.

Also, Agent Carter and Agents of Shield have had really strong villains, especially
Ward.

I've actually liked every Marvel villain at this point though, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I haven't watched it yet, but apparently the "All Hail The King" One Shot fixes the Mandarin problem.

Also, Agent Carter and Agents of Shield have had really strong villains, especially
Ward.

I've actually liked every Marvel villain at this point though, I think.
I'm so glad I edited your post into a spoiler in time. :p

More people need to watch the show and I don't want them to be spoiled.

No joke though, Wilson Fisk/The Kingpin is my favorite MCU villain. By far.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
To be honest, when it comes to George Lucas's movies, Indiana Jones craps all over Star Wars. It's much more entertaining and my childhood.

As for my Sci-Fi movies, nothing will compare to the greatness that is

STARSHIP TROOPERS

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You are a terrible person.
I guess that means I'm a terrible person too.

Star Wars never clicked to me. While lightsabers, those H-shaped ships and Yoda are cool, I was never into futuristic stuff. I'm more into swords, shields and bows, ya know? Like Lord of the Rings, Skyrim and such.

But I'm a terrible person for that. :troll:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That is a really good poster.

I find it interesting the girl (she's a Skywalker right?) is on the Dark Side half though rather than being on the Light Side half with the other main character.
I wouldn't put too much stock into it. C-3PO and R2 are also on the dark side of the poster.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I haven't heared of this, how does it fix the problem?

*looks it up

... Ooohh.

While I appreciate what they did what are the chances that the real Mandarin will show up in a movie?They're not making a Iron Man 4, so I don't see him ever showing up, which is lame. Still wish they didn't **** up to begin with

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
That is a really good poster.

I find it interesting the girl (she's a Skywalker right?) is on the Dark Side half though rather than being on the Light Side half with the other main character.
The girl, Rey, is probably related to someone important, since they haven't revealed her last name.

But she's probably on the 'Dark Side' poster because her tan outfit blends in nicely with the orange/red hue on that half of the poster.

Wait...Didn't Lucas do Crystal Skull? The movie that fans hated?
No, that was also Spielberg. >.>

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Poe is also on the Dark Side of the poster as well. It's probably for symmetry reasons really.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The girl, Rey, is probably related to someone important, since they haven't revealed her last name.

But she's probably on the 'Dark Side' poster because her tan outfit blends in nicely with the orange/red hue on that half of the poster.

No, that was also Spielberg. >.>
Then I shouldn't use South Park as a source lol

https://secure2.nintendo.co.jp/fe-if/questionary/entry.cgi
Fire Emblem Fates popularity poll, you can only submit your vote when you have 1 male and 1 female, got Jakob and Anna

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Finn's last name is also unrevealed, so that's amusing.

But considering Mace and Lando are the only black dudes in the Galaxy.

vaanrose vaanrose are you 100% sure Lucas didn't make indina jones? Or at least help make the movie
Spielberg directed all of the Indiana Jones movies.

Lucas is only credited with the story on each.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That's because it's a Spielberg movie...
So what you're saying is Spielberb>Lucas

That's the truth

Wait...Didn't Lucas do Crystal Skull? The movie that fans hated?
Funny thing Kingdom of the Crystal Skull IMO is better than the SW prequels.

People just give it crap because because of the aliens, refrigerator nuke scene and Shia Labouf in general when the film was fine. It wasn't great but much better than people screamed it was. It's like BS moments didn't exist in Indiana Jones films

>Pretending Temple of Doom doesn't exist
No and no

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So tether recovering with Toon Link on the right side of Jungle Japes is pretty fun. It's like his own personal one way wave dash. I can't seem to perform it with other characters though as the taller ones end up underneath the stage and Lucas's rope snake is apparently too short.

Link kinda lies on the King of Red Lion's head sometimes for a bit when tether recovering on the back of the Pirate Ship stage too......

I guess it's probably more of me looking for some bugs/glitches by doing a few experiments in Smash Wii U and 3DS for the most part. Tether recovering can do some weird stuff sometimes.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

I don't think a spoiler like that matters at this point, the show is in its third season and they talk about it in trailers and everything.

Is it a spoiler if I say Coulson dies in The Avengers?

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Finn's last name is also unrevealed, so that's amusing.

But considering Mace and Lando are the only black dudes in the Galaxy.

Spielberg directed all of the Indiana Jones movies.

Lucas is only credited with the story on each.
George Lucas conceived it, Lawrence Kasdan wrote it, Steven Spielberg directed it.

Don't question my 80s Movie Knowledge, brah
Thanks!genuinely didn't know that

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't think a spoiler like that matters at this point, the show is in its third season and they talk about in trailers and everything.

Is it a spoiler if I say Coulson dies in The Avengers?
Not really when he's back in Agents of Shield and I know people who watch it and never seen the Avengers

Yeah...it's crazy

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

You were too late for me Opossum, you were too late for me.
Kingpin IS the best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom