• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
But because of that space, we speculated we'd get 4 dlc characters, and...surprise!
No, my point was, if they added a second page, and that page just carried over added DLC fighters, plus Miis, wouldn't it just have a big open black space just because it's not fulled up?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Eh... I guess I'll make my prediction list. I'm mostly going to play it safe though.
Obviously, they're being the most rumored character right now and are the most likely to come into fruition. This is probably the safest bet we have if you take the rumor into consideration.

I do still think this character is coming. Mainly because the rumor hasn't been disproven yet, and the way Yacht Club Games have been acting on twitter. Unless he's revealed next week though, this rumor is practically dead.

Now, I don't think he's a shoo-in at all. I just think that the 3rd Roster Slot added to the 3DS version is for him. Mostly because he's really easy to make and they still have time before DLC development ends. So, I could see him being the last character added into Smash 4. In similar vein to Brawl.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So, for the 3DS version, I wonder how they'll do this.

They'll either shrink the icons, or add a 2nd page I guess.
upload_2015-10-17_22-57-32.png
<- Page 1
upload_2015-10-17_23-3-53.png
<- Page 2
Can confirm this is real, my Grilled Cheese Sandwich that Sakurai stole from me and ate for lunch had a camera in it that took these photos

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I lurk around here far too much without actually posting.
oops.
May I ask just out of curiosity, who exactly claims to know something smash related, and how trustworthy are they? (and how many people?) I only know of Rogersbase, Stealth, and Nikki..is that it or is there more?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
oops.
May I ask just out of curiosity, who exactly claims to know something smash related, and how trustworthy are they? (and how many people?) I only know of Rogersbase, Stealth, and Nikki..is that it or is there more?
1.) Stealth
2.) RogersBase
3.) Nikki
4.) Zef
5.) TheAnvil
6.) SeanHicks (Smashified)
7.) TrackerTD
8 & 9.) 2 People that don't want to their identities to be known.

So this is for a grand total of 9 people who know so far.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
oops.
@TheAnvil
@BarackObama
@JigglyPuff
@Jennifer Lawerence
@Michael Myers of the Halloween Movies
@Angelina Jolie
Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman

I'd say only one of these is true, but at this point so are the others probably.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
1.) Stealth
2.) RogersBase
3.) Nikki
4.) Zef
5.) TheAnvil
6.) SeanHicks (Smashified)
7.) TrackerTD
8 & 9.) 2 People that don't want to their identities to be known.

So this is for a grand total of 9 people who know so far.
do they all know the exact same info?

. . . Are people still even looking at anything Nikki says?

Just ignore her. She has made it very clear with her actions she is not a reliable source. People were quick to ignore Stealth for being a GFaqs troll. Ths is no different.
It's not even worth bringing her up in the first place.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'd thoroughly like to apologize to the users @JigglyPuff and @Michael who ended up actually tagged for the sake of my horrible horrible joke.
Could be worse
Once I tagged literally as much people named after Smash Characters (This includes Subspace Goons, multiple Kirbies, Yoshies and R.O.B.s) as possible
Only @LemmyKoopa responded.
*sad music*

Shroob

Sup?
No, my point was, if they added a second page, and that page just carried over added DLC fighters, plus Miis, wouldn't it just have a big open black space just because it's not fulled up?
Depends. Looking at how the Stage DLC is being handled, it's a safe bet to assume that we have no less than 9 DLC stages still to come.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If Anvil knows, then im pretty sure all of SG knows.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Hm, so basically the whole situation regarding the next big Nintendo/smash/dlc character news is fairly close, with several already knowing, but we don't know when we'll actually find out?

Sometimes I wonder if Nintendo and/or Sakurai organize leaks like this just to stir up hype and speculation...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
. . . Are people still even looking at anything Nikki says?

Just ignore her. She has made it very clear with her actions she is not a reliable source. People were quick to ignore Stealth for being a GFaqs troll. Ths is no different.
It's not even worth bringing her up in the first place.
*Looks at your Signature*
>Sans
>Fighting
...Yup
Mario & Luigi are ****ed.
R.I.P.
Sayonara.
Adios.
They're done-zo.
...it's a beautiful day outside.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
If Anvil knows, then im pretty sure all of SG knows.
Anvil goes against what all these people have said though afaik. He 'knows', but unlike every other 'leaker', he says there will be no release this month, while they say it's coming this month.

D

Deleted member

The best part about this leak is that I don't know what the **** is going on and I feel like when I watched speculation from far away and asked myself "why do people believe this gematsu leak? Lol"

Khoru

Smash Champion
my understanding of anvil is that he verified that stealth was stealth
that's all
Can I please nominate that a rule be made that that Nickki can not be mentioned here unless it's datamined stuff? We really should not be treating her as a leaker and fueling her ego anymore. She should only be viewed as a dataminer and given no other role, she gets way to much enjoyment out of trolling and she needs to learn to stop.
"guys why did tama leave"

D

Deleted member

Honestly, TheAnvil is the only one I 100% believe
I'm not even sure what makes the others trustworthy tbh
What did Anvil even confirm exactly?

Shroob

Sup?
That the Stealth_ on Gamefaqs that we thought was a troll account was actually him, and that "If Stealth_ is wrong, it's not because he was lying" or something close to that.

Chrono.

That if Stealth is wrong, it's not because he lied or smth.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like I'm the only one who believes that some of the 9 people are band wagoning and not all of them actually know.

Nikki especially gives me that vibe for whatever reason. Especially considering she just found out after her little Octoling stunt?

Fisherinos.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like I'm the only one who believes that some of the 9 people are band wagoning and not all of them actually know.

Nikki especially gives me that vibe for whatever reason. Especially considering she just found out after her little Octoling stunt?

Fisherinos.
No, I agree too. This entire thing is a bloody mess, and the saddest thing is that Roger has, afaik, never said it was about Smash. It wasn't until Stealth_ that people started to actually believe it was.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace

Fisherinos.
Oh, I definitely feel like at least one of those 9 people is band wagoning, you're not alone.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I feel like one of the main problems of "who knows" is that all these people that supposedly know are like... all following each other on social media and talk with each other and stuff. Doesn't help that Roger tweeted at Nikki agreeing with her on the whole "having inside info thing" which... then you have to wonder if they actually conversed about if they know the same thing or if Roger's the one who told her (since apparently he told Stealth and one or two other people as well)

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I feel like one of the main problems of "who knows" is that all these people that supposedly know are like... all following each other on social media and talk with each other and stuff. Doesn't help that Roger tweeted at Nikki agreeing with her on the whole "having inside info thing" which... then you have to wonder if they actually conversed about if they know the same thing or if Roger's the one who told her (since apparently he told Stealth and one or two other people as well)
Welp. She apparently didn't get the info from RogersBase.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Just like any of us can bandwagon and no one would be any wiser since we "Can't tell you anything". :troll:
Guys, truth is
I know who the character is but I promised Roger I wouldn't say who it is
You can trust me, I've known Roger for a long time
Roger who?

Last edited by a moderator:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Well, that just makes it more suspicious and makes it sound like she's probably trolling then. Although it's possible they could have a mutual, since Roger had to get the info from someone else anyway (since he doesn't work at Nintendo anymore)

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The second Tri Force Heroes session was a vast improvement over the first. The majority of the people I played with knew what they were doing and we successfully beaten the bosses, and there was little to no lag.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
(Comes back after a day of inactivity)

Hey guys! What's new around here? Anything interes-

(Sees people talking about Nikki like she's a legitimate source again)

.....Never mind. :facepalm:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
At least Tama is bringing in promotional support and not asking who the character is XD.
Has anything even been mentioned by Nintendo about maintenance?

I could've sworn we were usually informed of these things beforehand, and it's already Sunday in Japan.

I would assume that "absolutely massive online maintenance" is something that would result in online services being disrupted, and a warning would be required.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
(Comes back after a day of inactivity)

Hey guys! What's new around here? Anything interes-

(Sees people talking about Nikki like she's a legitimate source again)

.....Never mind. :facepalm:
Nice to see you too.

God damn, SNL has become so painfully unfunny.
Skit shows haven't been funny in years. Only one that's good Key & Peele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom