• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Here are my thoughts when I saw you guys saying Nikki shouldn't be given a hard time for bricking Wii Us because it ws unintientional. Need I remind you how much **** we gave ZeRo for doxxing Mango and Alpharad?
There's kind of a difference between doxxing someone and showing people you can play as Octolings if you model swap and people not knowing how to mod their Wii Us so they brick them, or other people getting their save files messed up due to something she wasn't aware about.

Yes she's a troll, but she hasn't done anything actually that bad. And she had even posted stuff about people's save files being messed up as soon as it was reported because she probably didn't want people to **** up their games after realizing that.

Edit: Even when she trolls she will tell people she is joking if they tweet at her asking if stuff she said is real; or there are some things that should be extremely obvious that she's joking about that people fall for. You know there's at least one person out there that thinks Reckless Wii Guy will be a legit thing because she jokingly said she knew who it was.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do you want to get banned? Because this is how you get banned?
I've been banned before, not to mention that's what it looks like. Then again, I'm tired
There's kind of a difference between doxxing someone and showing people you can play as Octolings if you model swap and people not knowing how to mod their Wii Us so they brick them, or other people getting their save files messed up due to something she wasn't aware about.

Yes she's a troll, but she hasn't done anything actually that bad. And she had even posted stuff about people's save files being messed up as soon as it was reported because she probably didn't want people to **** up their games after realizing that.
ZeRo apologized on both accounts and felt remorse. Nikki however, is doing this **** AGAIN right after this incident
It's just a tissue she bites when she gets jealous. :6

Thank god...I was getting worried
Get yourself out of the gutter.
Shut up, I woke up drooling this morning

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
To be honest, my excitement for a new character is going down.
I'm a bit tired of hearing all this "Inside Info" People claim to have.
If something happens I shall be hyped and will buy the new DLC regardless.
But right now I just want to see news about other games like Mario Tennis, Mario & Sonic, Mario and Luigi Paper Jam.
And well I shall be tied up with X and Rodea the Sky Solider this Holiday season.
Lucas Amiibo Reveal When?

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I find Tourney mode more fun than FG mostly because I can feel life I'm actually dominating a certain thing, and I can have people see me own them (Only if I win at least) through replays.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Well. The deadline for all these leaks is the 23rd right? So we have less than a week left before we know if this stuff is legit or just an elaborate ruse that half the internet is in on. haha

Oh, also did anyone else here manage to grab the Special Edition Bundle of the Turf War Zines? I'm super excited because many illustrators I love are included in it.

If you aren't aware of it check it out.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
In all honestly reading her tweets i think NWPlayer is probably just joking and if she does have inside info who cares.It's exactly the same stuff we always here."1st party newcomer" "out by this month" nothing new.Can't wait for this week to be over so we can put this rumor behind us

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So there was an active shooter in the Wilkes-Barre Walmart today, which is only like two or so towns away from where I live. Thankfully no one besides the shooter was injured, but man...scary stuff lately.

I still can't beat this one timed level near the end of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. The one room with the four-or-so blue ghosts keeps killing me. D:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So there was an active shooter in the Wilkes-Barre Walmart today, which is only like two or so towns away from where I live. Thankfully no one besides the shooter was injured, but man...scary stuff lately.

I still can't beat this one timed level near the end of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. The one room with the four-or-so blue ghosts keeps killing me. D:
You know...there's some irony in posting some actual scary shooting incident before following that up with video game experiences in a scary family-friendly setting in the same post. Mood whiplash galore. :p

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Why are people so meanspirited? Life is dangerous because of looneys with guns and Trump, a frontrunner in the election, thinks EVERYONE should have a gun not realizing how it'll increase casualties

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero

Wait. I'm actually not too far from there either. So are you in NEPA? High fives if so.
But yeah my one friend was really close to the place when it happened. Although it's Wilkes so it's like sadly not that surprising. I used to work at WNEP and we had all this stuff about how crappy WB-area was. One of the anchors would see what happened and be like "ugh. Wilkes again?"

Also, wow I actually totally forgot I owned Dark Moon. I haven't played it in so long... I should get on that.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait. I'm actually not too far from there either. So are you in NEPA? High fives if so.
But yeah my one friend was really close to the place when it happened. Although it's Wilkes so it's like sadly not that surprising. I used to work at WNEP and we had all this stuff about how crappy WB-area was. One of the anchors would see what happened and be like "ugh. Wilkes again?"

Also, wow I actually totally forgot I owned Dark Moon. I haven't played it in so long... I should get on that.
You, me and Naoshi, the NEPA Three Musketeers. :D

Wow though, you worked for WNEP? That sounds awesome. What did you do there?

I think it's mainly because I'm one upgrade away from having the Poltergust fully upgraded, so maybe once I do that it won't be as difficult. Curse you, E-5!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know what it is. The girl in your siggy is a robot
And a damn cute one at that, but that's not what I was talking about.

I left hints regarding what I know in my post above. It's about a certain character who is going to be revealed the 32nd of this month.

Solve my riddle and thouth be rewarded with knowledge. :D

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
You, me and Naoshi, the NEPA Three Musketeers. :D

Wow though, you worked for WNEP? That sounds awesome. What did you do there?

I think it's mainly because I'm one upgrade away from having the Poltergust fully upgraded, so maybe once I do that it won't be as difficult. Curse you, E-5!
I interned in the graphics dept for a little while. The anchors would come in and chat with us about what they needed for each day and we'd have some fun back and forth about some of the stories. It was pretty cool. I did a few animations and stuff that showed up here and there. Nothing extravagant.

So, Nikki is claiming to know information now?
This rumor is getting ****ing annoying.
Literally right after she said she knew she posted a picture of Reckless Silhouette Man and said that's who it was. It was a joke.

Edit: I think way too many people see a post she makes and then get pissed at her for lying/trolling but then don't read her other posts/replies to people where she says she's joking (which is extremely often)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
And a damn cute one at that, but that's not what I was talking about.

I left hints regarding what I know in my post above. It's about a certain character who is going to be revealed the 32nd of this month.

Solve my riddle and thouth be rewarded with knowledge. :D
You think I'm stupid? There isn't any 'nd' in thirty-second! :p
I'm sure your pretty cute if everyone's hitting on you :p. Not that I'm hitting on you right now...
Mostly women surprisingly enough

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Literally right after she said she knew she posted a picture of Reckless Silhouette Man and said that's who it was. It was a joke.
Then how to you explain these tweets then.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Mostly women surprisingly enough
Well. Since I'm a man, I guess this is a rarity for you then lol.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
...Nikki..Shut up

I don't mind, I like women too~
I know that. You've said that in this thread before lol.

I also talk to women all the time. I even got this crush on a very cute girl right now. She's a very good friend of mine.

I've actually tried to ask her out before, but she turned me down since she was focused on her education more which I completely understand. We're still good friends at the moment.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I also talk to women all the time. I even got this crush on a very cute girl right now. She's a very good friend of mine.

I've actually tried to ask her out before, but she turned me down since she was focused on her education more which I completely understand. We're still good friends at the moment.
Edukayshun is 5 dumbiez

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

Sounds almost exactly like me at the moment lol. This is a subject I'd rather not dwell on though (I don't care, just don't feel like continuing it). :p

With all these rumors, I just tend to ignore them at this point. If a person knows the next character, good for them. Just don't spoil the surprise for others or tease people about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom