• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
hahaha oh my god this review
This game is bad because I can think of no solutions but violence
(also spoilers)

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
*Undertale talk* STOP OPPRESSING ME CISHET PC MASTER RACE
how do you even have a computer that can't run it (assuming you're not mobile)
one of my friends ran it on a laptop with xp that can't even open an internet browser

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
how do you even have a computer that can't run it (assuming you're not mobile)
one of my friends ran it on a laptop with xp that can't even open an internet browser
Khoru sweetie, you heavily overestimate my laptop. It can't even run fullscreen YT vids
Facts of the world people

And one more thing adding onto this. There are like 3 or 4 themes the guy clearly missed through the entire game. Determination is one of them. Yet clearly he was not determined to find the solutions.

Another is resetting. Its made painfully obvious in some cases that resetting is an intentional game choice. Yet he did not. He made his choice and paid for it. He should feel badly as he chose poorly. His determination was not strong enough to make him happy. I'm sure there are others he missed as well.

It's fine to have an opinion. It is less ok to miss the point on multiple occasions and declare something bad because of it, especially when in a position of authority (reviewer). Even more so when the game is one of those mind**** style games like Mother.
Khoru sweetie, you heavily overestimate my laptop. It can't even run fullscreen YT vids
Facts of the world people
Sounds like a potato might be a better computer than what you have. May want to delete some of those NSFW files >_>
You would think a rich merchant like you could afford it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My computer constantly freezes, has slow loading times and randomly diconnects from the internet
But it can still run a GBA emulator

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen what model/year is your laptop? And how big the hard drive/memory? Most laptops have integrated graphics anyway and as such are generally not recommended for gaming, unless they're laptops made specifically for gaming with big name graphic card brands.

My laptop is kinda on its way out too. Had it for several years, it's getting slow, and it's an HP meaning it gets hot easily. Idek if I'll replace it since I use my iPad for portable computing more anyway lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen what model/year is your laptop? And how big the hard drive/memory? Most laptops have integrated graphics anyway and as such are generally not recommended for gaming, unless they're laptops made specifically for gaming with big name graphic card brands.

My laptop is kinda on its way out too. Had it for several years, it's getting slow, and it's an HP meaning it gets hot easily. Idek if I'll replace it since I use my iPad for portable computing more anyway lol
I honestly don't know. I don't even game on it anymore, if Hatfall of all things lags like hell then I'm getting a new one ASAP

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Lol GG Roger :p
OMG KING K. ROOL WAS ALSO TRADEMARKED! THAT ONLY MEANS ONE THING!!!ONE!

Seriously though, the trademark most likely won't mean DK Jr. is Smash related.

Speaking of which, hard to believe DK Jr.'s last major physical appearance was 2000's Mario Tennis (not counting redos of his arcade and Game & Watch games).

Last edited:

Chrono.

OMG KING K. ROOL WAS ALSO TRADEMARKED! THAT ONLY MEANS ONE THING!!!ONE!

Seriously though, the trademark most likely won't mean DK Jr. is Smash related.

Speaking of which, hard to believe DK Jr.'s last major physical appearance was 2000's Mario Tennis (not counting redos of his arcade & Game Watch games).
Roger is talking about Mario Tennis there.

He wants DK Jr back in that game.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Are people seriously guessing DK Jr is going to be in Smash now, or is it just a joke?

It seems to be the latter to me, but knowing how the Smash community tends to act at times, I wouldn't be shocked if it were a legitimate theory floating around.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
>Kirby's Epic Yarn
>Xenoblade
>KIRBY'S EPIC YARN FOR LESS THAN 20 BUCKS
AMERICA WHEN
WHEN :4pacman:
Epic Yarn is 16 bucks on Amazon right now, fyi.
I see that :4tlink: is still using the A Link Between Worlds voice clips in Tri Force Heroes.

...which I don't like really
I read somewhere that the three different colored Links all use different voice clips, and the other two use WW and OoT (Kid) voices.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Are people seriously guessing DK Jr is going to be in Smash now, or is it just a joke?

It seems to be the latter to me, but knowing how the Smash community tends to act at times, I wouldn't be shocked if it were a legitimate theory floating around.
Burb...Take a seat...It's time we told you about the looney bin most of these Smash peeps came from

Burb

The Absolute Worst
SF3's cast is such a mixed bag for me.

There's a few who'd be really cool to see back, but then there's others that were just weird that I'd rather stay gone (Oro, Necro, Twelve).

Burb...Take a seat...It's time we told you about the looney bin most of these Smash peeps came from
Trust me, I've seen, heard, and dealt with it all.

Last edited:

Chrono.

You know what I just realized?

That technically, that comment should mean we are getting only Q, Remy, Twelve and Makoto in the future.

I wouldn't mind though, only because of Q :p
Makoto is always a plus

Q and Twelve would be interesting.

Remy... eh the only interesting thing about him was his weird ending.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I have to share this with you guys, and no I didn't photoshop this, look it up yourselves

upload_2015-10-14_21-58-17.png

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Makoto is always a plus

Q and Twelve would be interesting.

Remy... eh the only interesting thing about him was his weird ending.
I just hope that the story mode extends past SF5.

Like, if they did a time skip for the post DLC story so it was post third strike. I would personally like to see what Remy's life is like now he has moved on from his grudge against fighters and what not.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm not sure the whole DK Jr thing means much really.

Nintendo hasn't fully forgotten about the character though as he still occasionally makes cameo appearances in games that pay homage to retro games such as Pullblox/Pushmo and Super Mario Maker etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom