• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
That was horrible to say the least. And I pray the Zelda boards will be okay.
I remember being a mod back then and having to handle the 3DS demo code thread as well as all the code begging threads that popped up. It wasn't very fun.....

Yeah I wish the mods of the Zelda fansites and boards who will have to deal with this good luck with that too.....

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I remember actually purchasing a Smash 3DS Demo Code off of Ebay the night they released. Haha.
Now I actually got the Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Codes in my inbox. Wasn't expecting them. Maybe if my friends aren't interested in trying it out with me, I'll go ahead and sell them on Ebay for the same price I bought the Smash 3DS Demo Code.
Full circle... Or full triangle...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Too bad I don't have anyone to play with
What are the times the online will work?

D

Deleted member

I was never interested in Triforce Heroes, but I'm downloading the demo now (I got my codes).

Got codes too. Ain't that swell? But I have no way to play them and i'm not interested anyway.

Anyone who wants them PM me. i'll probably put you in a random number generator to make it fair. Good luck.

EDIT codes are out. Sorry friendo.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so, this lead me to tell a fun story, I am sure @MegaMarioMan9 and @SpaceJell0 remember that :)

Basically, I had a pm (now inactive, moved to skype) where I ahd some paper mario supporters i liked. I had invinted a new guy @Paper Maribro into the group and I think it was a week or 2 after, demo codes crazyness.

Pretty much only one code was spare left out of the group as I didn;t get any and it was one of @MegaMarioMan9 's one. i was looking for one and space too so the chat began on whcih one would get the last spare one.

paper maribro turned this into an AA trial with absurdity, omg it was an hilarious night :) All this for poor mega to try to find a spare one online and couldn't for both of us to have the code so after a while, he gave it to me :)

The day after, he entered into a contest of a youtuber to win a demo code and guess waht..... HE WON!

So he gave the code to space and we both ended with codes :)

ah.........good times :)

Poots

Smash Journeyman
It took a minute, but I finally got mine, so if anyone has yet to get one I wouldn't lose hope just yet!

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
I can forget my codes.

Switched my email a while back, but didn't change the address for Club Nintendo. Checked my old email now...

My email has reached full capacity. I missed like 1200 mails from a service I forgot to change. No mails arrived for like 5 days already.

Aaaand I don't even know if Europeans can even get the codes-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mfw you want to change your avi but the new one is a giant spoiler

Waiting for the demo download is a pain
If the clothes aren't in the demo someone dies today

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just realized that I'm not subscribed to Nintendo emails.

But I don't think I would have gotten the most out of the demo. I know know anyone else nearby with a 3DS and I've heard there's no single player option. Sure, the demo has online, but the servers are only up for a certain number of times.

I can wait 9 more days.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Yep, got the demo code as well. It would be nice to try out the game, so I'll give it shot (Never was that interested in the game itself).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In a cruel twist of fate, I got my three codes, but no one to play with locally.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Wait, it's local only? And do you NEED three people?

Chrono.

Wait, it's local only? And do you NEED three people?
Yeah, there's no 2 player mode (in the demo and real game)

It does have an online mode but its within certain times like Splats' global testfire

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I see that :4tlink: is still using the A Link Between Worlds voice clips in Tri Force Heroes.

...which I don't like really

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess it's waiting for the online servers to be up
I just checked and they are
10/16-17
5pm-10pm
10/18
7am-12pm

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I've been kicking around a ball for 41 minutes
Tri Force Heroes, why is your soundtrack so good

Also, I'll be giving away my spare code (One was taken, I gave it to my Sister) in a wee bit to anyone who still needs it.
Keep an eye out for that, when the time comes.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Not getting a Code, it seems. :( I wanted to try the game, and I actually HAVE three people and three 3DSes to play with.

Maybe I can beg for one somewhere. I guess it is bad to sorta ask for things like that on here, but if anyone has codes they have no use for, I would gladly take one, haha.

Maybe I can get some if I strip for you guys..

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom