• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Paper jam stuff looks good! I hope he does well! It's interesting to see toadette there as well. Also I made a new level in mario maker( reposting from the MM thread)

Would love if anyone could check this out!

Castle In The Sky!
7D62-0000-00A8-10E9

In this level, mario comes across a mysterious platform that leads him into the sky! When the platform stops he comes across a floating castle! Thee castle is massive and Mario learns that he can stand in mind air in this strange place! He decides to explore the castle and see who owns it.

I wanted to replicate a castle as well a I could without the castle theme. This level does use the invisible platform glitch, which you can see with the clouds here. When you play the level they will change. There are also several areas representing rooms of the castle, which is where you will encounter most of the actual blocks you can walk on. The rest is the outside which is mostly walk-able because of the invisible platforms. This is meant to stimulate mario walking through the sky to get through this massive castle. I think it's design came out really well and I thought this would be a neat way to use the glitch. The coins will direct you as well as arrows. The level is pretty easy and can be cleared fast. I would love some feedback since I worked really hard to make this and want to know if my use of the glitch is considered good. If you play it please tell me and enjoy!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
uhh that's a lot of text to translate. I'll give you notes.

There's the mysterious book in Peach's castle that Luigi opens (probably the book he's holding on the first page of the scan). From that book a bunch of the paper universe characters fly out. Paper Peach flies out last and asks Mario and Luigi to help round everyone up. They get into a battle with the two Bowsers and when things look bad -- Paper Mario shows up. The two Bowsers take the two versions of Peach and decide to team up. So the two Marios and Luigi team up to rescue the princesses.
A button is Mario, B Luigi and Y is Paper Mario.

2nd page is about the various attacks. If there's anything that looks new let me know. However, most of it is pretty obvious from the attacks. No real information from the map section.

3rd Page:
Paper Mario has a copy ability (make up to 10 of himself)
Mario and Luigi have variety "brother attacks" (like kicking the shell between each other).

You have to try to find all the Paper Toads so they can help with that big Papercraft. (Lakitu and Paper Lakitu run that center).

4th Page: Huge Paper Craft Mario (not sure if that's the proper name in English) offers different battle system than normal.

Pressing the button to the rhythm in the BGM for more power. B to dash, A to throw yourself. The left side goes over the trio attacks. Bottom talks about puzzles/ finding Toads.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Source Gaming did an interview with Jordan Sweeto. He's the YouTube musician who has strongly supported Krystal in SG fan polls. Kind of different from our normal interviews, but give it a look.

.......weird, but the attacks are new.

at the bottom of the second page, there;s 4 screens, the second and fourth one (especially the fourth one) are new, the second was known, but not explained yet.

The 1st pages really sounds a lot jokes potential, love that :)

second page, what are the text in purple says about the map? If it is location names, I would like to know.

third page, the first shot with a battle with all 3 characters being in the air, COMPLETELY new, really want an explanation on it.

the shot to the right with the mario and luigi dead but not paper mario, that shot was known, but we were wondering if it was a tutorial or a special battle, explanation could be helpfull.

fourth page......I need explanation on the thing JUST below the screen with the paper tennis thing, it is completely new.

Oh and lastly, ANY mention of inteligent systems?

That's all i would need to know thanks :)

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
i do wonder if tphd will be based on gcn or wii
like, the world's orientation

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh and everyone seems to think it's a direct coming, I actually think it could be something different, like a closed media event that is either streamed or recapped through Nintendo's twitter, like the roundtables at E3. Roger as an previous employee could have heard about it from a friend, slowly this info was spread to others in the media and some of the info from this event was given out as well. Like maybe that's the news he found out, but then more and more was leaked by his source to several others and thus we eventually wound up where we are now. While it could still be a direct, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
That would be very jarring as LM had you exploring one big mansion while Dark Moon went with an episodic format with multiple mansions.
And the Jak and Daxter HD collection has you go from Mario 64 to GTA. I'm not sure what point you're making.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Halo 2 Soundtrack is near the top for me.

The new Destiny TTK soundtrack has some incredible pieces in it as well.

The Smash 4 soundtrack is filled with hits, as well as some misses.

Xenoblade is also phenomenal.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We're discussing Paper Jam and nobody tagged me?
SURELY YOU JESTIN' :4dedede:
You're all lucky I got on a netbook in time :4pacman:
So Paper Mario IS held off until a battle tutorial.
Score 1 Point for SmashButt64 in Speculation-wise.
Also, double Kamek/Bowser Jr. Hype.
Slipper Hype.
Slipper not-Hype.
Slipper anything-but-Hype.
**** the Slippers.
"Gnyargle Fargle" hype, tho
Also, Toadette.
Yay for reunions. :4pacman:
PushDustIn PushDustIn YOU NEED TO TELL US ABOUT THE ROCKETSHIP :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

So, some people are reporting that they received e-mails with a code for the TriForce Heroes demo
FB_IMG_1444844941909.jpg

I've only seen this in a Facebook group so I'm not sure if it's actually real
But I'll be damn salty if I don't get one

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So, some people are reporting that they received e-mails with a code for the TriForce Heroes demo
View attachment 78068
Oh boy, more bull**** special demos
Prepare your Mewtwos :4mewtwo:

Chrono.

View attachment 78068
Whaaa

The last time they did that was for Smash and it was connected to Club Nintendo's Platinum service.

Club Nintendo is dead so how are they distributing these...

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Kind of pissed off with the direction Xenoblade just took.

Unless I'm as thick as ****, and misinterpreted... Shulk died before the game even began.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
.......weird, but the attacks are new.

at the bottom of the second page, there;s 4 screens, the second and fourth one (especially the fourth one) are new, the second was known, but not explained yet.

The 1st pages really sounds a lot jokes potential, love that :)

second page, what are the text in purple says about the map? If it is location names, I would like to know.

third page, the first shot with a battle with all 3 characters being in the air, COMPLETELY new, really want an explanation on it.

the shot to the right with the mario and luigi dead but not paper mario, that shot was known, but we were wondering if it was a tutorial or a special battle, explanation could be helpfull.

fourth page......I need explanation on the thing JUST below the screen with the paper tennis thing, it is completely new.

Oh and lastly, ANY mention of inteligent systems?

That's all i would need to know thanks :)
Tomorrow...if I find some time (already a very busy day. Like I said, I'll be back to normal this weekend). It's 3 AM. Sorry to leave you guys hanging.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Kind of pissed off with the direction Xenoblade just took.

Unless I'm as thick as ****, and misinterpreted... Shulk died before the game even began.
Correct.
That is true. :4shulk:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I haven't gotten a code... poo.
Did you guys who did get it hit Platinum before Club Nintendo closed?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I really wish Dr. Mario's pills had a ZSS-Taser-like Stun Effect
But then again that would cause hell in the Doc:Kirby Matchup as Kirby could probably infinite Dair > Pill >Dair > Pill > Repeat at high percents where the stun lasts longer
I dunno, I ain't a balancer. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

I want one too :(
Y u do dis Nintendo? Just release it on the eshop already

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I'm hyped for Triforce Heroes. I'm refreshing my email to see if I get the codes.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Since I'm getting good at SAI, I guess I can get rid of Colors!3D on my 3DS to make more room for Smash/TFH
Thanks for being on my DS, Colors.
You were a great help. I'll see you again when I get a new, bigger SD Card. :4pacman:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I really wish Dr. Mario's pills had a ZSS-Taser-like Stun Effect
But then again that would cause hell in the Doc:Kirby Matchup as Kirby could probably infinite Dair > Pill >Dair > Pill > Repeat at high percents where the stun lasts longer
I dunno, I ain't a balancer. :drshrug:
Contrary to popular belief. Dr. Mario is actually good. Did you know you can UpB out of multihit jabs and other multihit attacks? Like in the middle of Bowser Jr.'s dash attack and in the middle of Robin's jab.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Been platinum every year since CN launched. I had promotional emails enabled and never got my Smash demo. Even after calling Nintendo and being told they would send me one, I still never got mine :/ No TFH demo yet, so don't expect one!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Since some of you didn't get a code I'll give my two away to the first two replies via PM.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Huh. Then I'm curious why it's not been announced 'till now.

All this is getting weirder and weirder.

Since some of you didn't get a code I'll give my two away to the first two replies via PM.
If it's possible I'll take one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I sent a PM but just in case
Gimme gimme
EDIT: I think I might be desperate for some demo codes

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh demo code shenanigans again?

*remembers Smash Bros 3DS bloodshed*

Yeh..... looking after the Smash 3DS boards back then was a pain alright......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom