• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It hasn't even been that long, you guys are clearly too young to remember the wait between ALTTP and OoT. Or the wait between WW and TP. Or the wait between TP and SS...
I'm old enough to remember the wait between WW and TP and the wait between TP and SS.
The latter was ****ing torture.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That awkward moment when you're watching Zyuranger (Japanese version of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers), the yellow ranger grabs the villain's head and tells him to "Go to hell" (It's Japan), the head gets dropped into a pit and explodes, then my computer randomly shuts off

Never underestimate the power of Japan

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm old enough to remember the wait between WW and TP and the wait between TP and SS.
The latter was ****ing torture.
There's a gaming mystery. I want to know what game they clearly scrapped halfway through SS's dev cycle. No matter what your final opinion of SS is, it's pretty obvious that game did not take 5 years to make.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Is it just me, or has the recent episode of Gravity Falls implying that the series is ending soon.
Much more serious than humorous.
In my opinion thecurrent season has what 4 episodes left.They can do solve what they just did in 4 episodes.I'm predicting a season 3.

kylexv

Smash Master
I.. I can't even think properly after that episode.
How are they possibly going to stop the apocalypse?
And a better question
How long is the hiatus? :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
There's a gaming mystery. I want to know what game they clearly scrapped halfway through SS's dev cycle. No matter what your final opinion of SS is, it's pretty obvious that game did not take 5 years to make.
You know, considering half of Skyward Sword's dungeons are thematically recycled, the game makes you do a lot of sidequests instead of making them, you know, side quests...
That's probably very true.
I would guess part of the development went to Spirit Tracks? (sadly...)

Chrono.

I still want to know what became of the fake Zelda III NES game that someone bought for around $3000.

Like the guy bought it and we didn't hear anything from him (though it was obviously a hoax)

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
It hasn't even been that long, you guys are clearly too young to remember the wait between ALTTP and OoT. Or the wait between WW and TP. Or the wait between TP and SS...
I consider Link's Awakening a full fledged main line Zelda, so it was "only" a 5 year wait.

Metroid fans are the same way... getting antsy for a new game. 8 years between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There are suppose to be 6 episodes left for GF. I don't know where they are going but that episode's ending was insane! Best episode imo.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Stealth__ is complaining on Twitter about GameFAQs. Which WOULD be valid, had he not repeatedly mocked them to their faces for their questioning his claims, repeatedly insisted that he didn't care what they said to the point of it being blatantly obvious that he DID care, and just generally having a reputation as a troll there and beating around the bush with the leak.

If you kick a rabid bear, it's gonna maul you. Stealth__ doesn't seem to understand that. :/

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, there's no hiatus!
The next episode airs October 26th! I don't even have school that day!
Finally! We only have to wait 2 weeks, as opposed to a month like with past episodes! This is gonna be good!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Gravity Falls episode was intense. My jaw was on the floor for a full twenty minutes.

Also remember to spoiler things or bad things will happen.

>go to look up to see if someone cropped edgeworth from x zone yet
>spoil the single thing about Ace attorney I didn't want to know
why google images. . .why. That had nothing to do with what I searched

at least it was what I hoped would happen. . .

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
IGN gave Explorers of Sky a 4.9 (Poor) score.

Also, the icons for italics, embedding, and such above posts on here haven't been showing up properly since the update last month.

----
oh are you using firefox?

if you are, update your browser because I had thsi happened and updating firefox fixed it once.

Just saying :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I bought the Chibi Robo: Zip Lash amiibo combo. I also bought the Inkling Girl amiibo.

Next paycheck, I'm getting the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
My gaming mystery isn't any one thing per se (if I had to choose one, it'd probably be pra-mai HellValleySkyTrees), but I'd really be interested to know more about the scrapped enemies from the first two Paper Mario games. Only recently did I ever see what became of a few of the scrapped enemies from Paper Mario 64, but there's a good deal of PM:TTYD enemies we know little about.

Curiously though, when poring through enemy item drop tables in PM:TTYD whilst making this guide, I stumbled upon a couple of interesting anomalies in the Glitzville enemies' drops. The Dull Bones set all have Bob-ombs' normal drop table, which might suggest that they replaced the missing Hyper / Ultra Bob-omb. More strangely, the Lakitu and Spinies set have the item drops of Ruff, Ice, and Poison Puff, suggesting you might have fought a group of various Puffs at some point. Fun stuff!

Also, I suppose this makes as good as a Halloween avatar as any.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Why are we talking about inklings right now?
Something happen that points to them?
They've apparently been "leaked" by someone on Twitter.
And that's what I don't understand. We went through all those awful text leaks, then the ESRB Leak, and swore we'd never believe someone's word without photo/video proof ever again.
Why, all of a sudden, have we gone back to that? I don't care that it could be a reliable source, they could be bluffing as much as YCG or Artsy Omni here just to boost their popularity?
Or am I missing something else here? Please, help me out.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh wow. The Chibi-Robo amiibo is kind of large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom