• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Zero: "This is most certainly not what I was fighting for"

(Why is Amy main line Sonic while Stix is there btw?)
Big ol' massive crossover between Sonic, Megaman, Boom, X, and a crap ton of other Sega and Capcom IPs. Doesn't happen in the actual comic itself as far as I know (the hair braiding I mean), just a fun little cover variant.

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but you need to realize the only reason you think this has a chance is because it gives you the first party you want.
I'm sorry I'm being harsh but I'm sick and tired of because Stealth has been correct about one thing he must be right about this.
I dont even want Inklings. Where are you getting this from? Besides, I was only around that one time stealth was right. At the time, he had already successfully gotten other predictions right and had a name for himself.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We are starting to get into the "you only think this cuz you want it" mindset?

Grow up.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Is the direct really not this week

really

im gonna go to sakurai's house and kick his butt

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Fun Fact: I believe the rumour that Shovel Knight will be in Smash Bros.
I can't claim my wanting the character doesn't influence that conclusion, but everything I've seen in the past couple of months lines up with my idea of the circumstances of his inclusion. And that's primarily why I believe it.

Liking something and believing in something are not mutually exclusive. Not everything needs to devolve into "you're just saying that because you're BIASED" finger pointing shenanigans.

We're all better than that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Speaking of Shovel Knight...

What do you think about his chances now?

Likely? Likely not? 50/50?

I'm 50/50 at this point myself.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord

You know, I don't believe it. I think that Push, Tama and Neo all have reason to believe but it just sounds so unlikely. I want SK in Smash, but I don't think it's happening.

Having said that, I see a lot of people spreading misinformation on the rumor/Tama/PushDustIn and I am afraid to correct them because I don't want to "argue for" the rumor.

so annoying

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I don't even want Shovel Knight and I am currently believing the rumors. I do want Inklings though however I too fear that they will not meet their full potential if they are rushed as DLC.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'd give Butt Butt a 25%.

Though the maximum chance I'll give to any character is 60%. There's too much uncertainty.

:231:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
im in the (correct) mindset of "If they are a videogame character they have just as much chance as any other"
in regards to the ballot....because its true

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
Shovel Knight's rumor comes back every now and then, I'm not sure if he will be in or not. 50/50 as well

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm leaning at 65 percent on Butt Butt right now.

In contrast I'm at 12 percent on the other rumor. If only because it has no actual weight to it beyond ''LAALA I KNOW SOMETHING."

Remember parts of the Butt Butt rumors source has come true.

Where as the other rumor is just generic blank statements with no proof.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Uhh what the.. Well thanks Nintendo of Amcrica this is going to give me nightmares.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Can't wait for Master Chief and Nathan Drake, then...
if people honestly think banjo and kazooie have a chance who says master chief or nathan drake dont
its basically the same thing a character owned by a competing company people only rationalize banjo because he was rare
and phil spencer said he didnt have any problem with banjo but thats just it unless your team ico you want your character in smash

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

50/50 on it. Nothing actually hurts it at this point, and the website errors for the Amiibos just makes this more odd. Tama's fairly trustworthy as well, which helps.

D

Deleted member

Do you think that, failing to become playable in this generation of Smash, Shovel Knight (and Shantae to some extent) could be the next :4megaman: for 5mash ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So have we figured anything out yet or are we still trying to decipher cryptic Twitter nonsense?

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Do you think that, failing to become playable in this generation of Smash, Shovel Knight (and Shanate to some extent) could be the next :4megaman: for 5mash ?
Personally, I could see it if the game / series has fleshed out to reach a wider audience by then. Otherwise, I could just as easily see him being this game's Geno or Travis in retrospect.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i fidure id bring this p because its kind of a big deal
yokai watch 1 didnt have online features that would be later implimented in yokai watch 2 none what so ever

so what in the world does this mean

if you cant see what im getting look at the top right corner

as seen here http://yo-kai.nintendo.com/ in the preorder section of the offical nintendo website

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
so i fidure id bring this p because its kind of a big deal
yokai watch 1 didnt have online features that would be later implimented in yokai watch 2 none what so ever

so what in the world does this mean

if you cant see what im getting look at the top right corner

as seen here http://yo-kai.nintendo.com/ in the preorder section of the offical nintendo website
Probably want to Circle it in paint or something, I can't tell what you are referring to.

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
I just want Nintendo to say something. I don't care if it's "we won't be having any directs until next year" I just want to know.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Tbh if we get a direct this month I think it's highly likely we could get both inkling and shovel knight trailers kinda like they did with Lucas and mewtwo

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So, I just bought this 12 inch Ganondorf Deluxe Statue.

It will not fit on my shelves, but with my VIP member discount, I got it pretty cheap, so I couldn't resits. (image is not of mine, but just a pic to show what it looks like).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So how everyone is today? Me, i am happy and sad because:

Happy: Because i have make a new level on SMM that i find very good and there is only 3 stars i need.

Sad: Because i can't share this level and another one that i have made because i still need 3 stars for upload more.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Right now, I'm not interested in the character as much anymore, but more of this "event" thing being rumored. It really makes me think (if the rumor is true) something big is coming.

Though... this could still be a Nintendo Direct, but its hard to determine because of its vagueness.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 do you know who runs the layton for smash twitter? (s)he is the person who tweeted the screenshots of the tweets.

why the hell is this only coming up now instead of months ago :/
@Martingale runs the account, a frequenter in the Layton thread. I'd be heartbroken if those tweets were fake, as I trust him with those tweets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom