• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Oh hey goons what did I-Oh, Anna discussion, no big surprise

Anyway, Alex....you;'re telling me Alex isn't actually going to be playabe?
For the main 16? Likely not.

But keep in mind that being a background character hasn't kept anyone else from being playable (A number of playable characters in 4 were BG characters, and R.Mika is one in the Russia stage).

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
For the main 16? Likely not.

But keep in mind that being a background character hasn't kept anyone else from being playable (A number of playable characters in 4 were BG characters, and R.Mika is one in the Russia stage).
Then do we have any idea who the rest of the main 16 will be?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I saw a discussion two pages back on what the most satisfying moves to land are.

A good Falcon knee, or a clean Falco Dair in Melee are the only answers.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Song of the day

Fun fact: While this Gundam game never got a release outside of the West, it's fighting engine and gameplay was reused for the Western audience for a different IP.

It was reskinned into Power Rangers the Fighting Edition, which has been used in fighting game tournaments once before.

I feel like we all need halloween avis on the 20th
Why the 20th? What about the 31st?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Song of the day

Fun fact: While this Gundam game never got a release outside of the West, it's fighting engine and gameplay was reused for the Western audience for a different IP.

It was reskinned into Power Rangers the Fighting Edition, which has been used in fighting game tournaments once before.

Why the 20th? What about the 31st?
I meant by the 20th D'oh

Chrono.

It was actually the other way around.

Endless Duel used the Power Rangers fighting engine (which is kinda bizarre).

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
Somehow I am salty about EU splatfest.

First it gets delayed for a week, without any reason given, and then we get a recycled theme.
I wouldn't mind sharing themes with NA, if they happened at the same time, but reusing splatfest themes just feels lame.

Either way, go Team Cats!

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@Neo Zero: This was a while back when this happened, but I'm going to ask anyways. Was there any new information revealed to you when you talked to Zef at all that you can't really talk about?

I'm not going to go crazy like I did last week :p (patience is a virtue), but I'm just genuinely curious.

I don't really want to know the information. I could care less about that. I'm just wondering if you know something else other people might not know (not saying that in a mean demeanor, just curious.)

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well after watching the first four episodes of Yokai Watch that aired today in Canada. I'm now in the Yokai Watch bandwagon. Jibanyan for Smash 5!

And I guess you could tell who my favourite Yokai is besides Jibanyan.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This is my Halloween avi because I'm lazy and it fits.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Woody is always a Halloween avatar. Who can rest easy knowing this face is tracking their location:
Space Stranger (23).jpg

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

OHRIGHT YA PUNKS LISTEN UP! I'M THE HEAD ***** HERE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES LOSES THEIR GRANMAS. ANY OBJECTIONS OR DOES GOOD OL B.B HAVE TO FIRE MORE THAN WARNING SHOTS?
Bring it on, *****. I'm ready for 'ya.
Le Woody.png

Strofirko

Smash Master
I could choose another ****ty creppypasta,but I will stay with this,at least is based on real facts.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna have the spookiest of all avis

Mfw no one will get it

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

OHRIGHT YA PUNKS LISTEN UP! I'M THE HEAD ***** HERE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES LOSES THEIR GRANMAS. ANY OBJECTIONS OR DOES GOOD OL B.B HAVE TO FIRE MORE THAN WARNING SHOTS?
Red hooded gun slinger?

Go back to grandma's house.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Well after watching the first four episodes of Yokai Watch that aired today in Canada. I'm now in the Yokai Watch bandwagon. Jibanyan for Smash 5!

And I guess you could tell who my favourite Yokai is besides Jibanyan.
I cant!
:D
I haven't seen I so I don't know it's name, purpose, or anything besides that very limited shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom