• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Looks like there will be a four episode Yokai Watch marathon tomorrow here in Canada. I'll give the show a shot.

Last edited:
Let's not turn into another "staight outta " plz :p

Well i signed up for smash 4 on impulse. . . I dont even have a main let alone practice

Pit and shulk need to save me . . .

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

Watch the Yo-kai Watch anime. I guarentee enjoyment!
I'm 99.99% sure that your a secretly a Yo-kai Watch advertiser who goal is to secretly trying to convice people all over the internet to watch Yo-kai Watch so it can be as big as a hit in the West as it is the East

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I just went through a whole list. The Magic Conch deconfirmed Ice Climbers, Snake, Wolf, Inkling, Chrom, Chibi-Robo, Muddy Mole, Dixie Kong, Paper Mario, Shovel Knight, Shantae, Squirtle, Pichu, Chorus Kids, Young Link, and Impa.

It confirmed K. Rool, Ivysaur, Henry Fleming, Captain Toad, and...Bill Cipher, alongside the fact that Chibi-Robo gets cancelled after Zip Lash, and that "maybe someday" they'll revive Mole Mania. Also it states that Starfy's games are cancelled forever and that I'll never be rich.

All hail the Magic Conch.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Watch the Yo-kai Watch anime. I guarentee enjoyment!
Yo-kai Watch, huh? You know I'd watch it, but... I ain't gonna. :4megaman:

Too busy rewatching the entire CatDog series. I have to prioritize this because I'm halfway through it, and I ain't getting distracted again.

But that girl is cute enough for me to consider it in the future. :nessmelee:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So I just went through a whole list. The Magic Conch deconfirmed Ice Climbers, Snake, Wolf, Inkling, Chrom, Chibi-Robo, Muddy Mole, Dixie Kong, Paper Mario, Shovel Knight, Shantae, Squirtle, Pichu, Chorus Kids, Young Link, and Impa.

It confirmed K. Rool, Ivysaur, Henry Fleming, Captain Toad, and...Bill Cipher, alongside the fact that Chibi-Robo gets cancelled after Zip Lash, and that "maybe someday" they'll revive Mole Mania. Also it states that Starfy's games are cancelled forever and that I'll never be rich.

All hail the Magic Conch.
You forgot one character.

"Will Ridley be playable in Smash Bros?"
It said. "Maybe someday"

My hopes and dreams. ;w;

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I watched an episode of Youkai Watch, it seems like the kind of show I would have enjoyed as a kid. Good production value.

Can't really get into it now, I barely even like Pokemon half as much as I used to, and the designs are kind of hit or miss.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm 99.99% sure that your a secretly a Yo-kai Watch advertiser who goal is to secretly trying to convice people all over the internet to watch Yo-kai Watch so it can be as big as a hit in the West as it is the East
I wonder if BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 is getting paid?
If you are, I can help and we can split the profit. :awesome:
:troll:

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
For at least Nantendo and me, we meant how sometimes we have very controversial opinions that often conflict with what the mainstream opinion is.

I think Tamaki was just teasing me for making a full post about Wolf after I had told him that people were already giving me a hard time about Wolf after the SourceCast.

ReMEMEber to keep meme posts to a minimal. Try to keep things relevant to discussion, and just image posts are usually irrelevant to the topic at hand.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I watched an episode of Youkai Watch, it seems like the kind of show I would have enjoyed as a kid. Good production value.

Can't really get into it now, I barely even like Pokemon half as much as I used to, and the designs are kind of hit or miss.
Hey at least it's better than Pokemon, at least the newer episodes.

ASH WILL NEVER LEAVE, AND IF HE DOES HE"LL HAUNT YOUR SOUL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I haven't Yokai Watched Yokai Watch yet. I might Yokai Watch it if I find some time.

Yokai Watch.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

The episodes only get better after you watched episode 1, there are so many lovable characters to like.

Chrono.

I've been watching an anime that's about Youkai and I like Pokemon so I basically already watched Yokai Watch :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Hey at least it's better than Pokemon, at least the newer episodes.
Bit of a hiccup on my end, when I said Pokemon I was thinking of the games rather than the show. I completely dropped the show around a decade ago, though my general interest in Pokemon is gone outside of gen 1-3 nostalgia and Goodra.
The episodes only get better after you watched episode 1, there are so many lovable characters to like.
I actually watched that episode you mentioned that had the masseur. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've decided to buy Zip Lash in support of the series. We can make it successful, even if the reviews are bad. Nintendo can't keep killing IPs on us.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Because I'm a very sad man.
"Well c**k-a-doodle-did."

Yo-kai Watch, huh? You know I'd watch it, but... I ain't gonna. :4megaman:

Too busy rewatching the entire CatDog series. I have to prioritize this because I'm halfway through it, and I ain't getting distracted again.
Not to brag, but...
upload_2015-10-9_16-45-38.png
I downloaded a bunch of episodes back in 2011. One of my favorite Nick shows when I was younger.

As for Yo-Kai Watch, well, I haven't looked into it yet, despite all the talk. I saw the trailer from E3 2015 and that was it.

----

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I know you were on here before when we were talking about the other bad reviews they did... <w>
I haven't seen a bad review from them in a while though, and every bad review they've done they've just felt "Meh" about, but never straight-up disliked it.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Splatoon keeps giving me connection errors.

It's been like this for the month I've had it, I've only been able to play a single match lol. (and it's only this game, Smash is nowhere near as bad)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So here's an easy topic.

What are the few video games that you think deserve a remake with newer mechanics?

I can easily say that Sonic Adventure, Metroid 2 and Star Tropics to get the audience familiar with the series

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. We're almost reaching that page again.
Time to bring out some popcorn and see where this goes. :denzel:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So here's an easy topic.

What are the few video games that you think deserve a remake with newer mechanics?

I can easily say that Sonic Adventure, Metroid 2 and Star Tropics to get the audience familiar with the series
Earthworm Jim.

Aero the Acrobat.

Alex Kidd.

Altered Beast.

I'm so old...

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So here's an easy topic.

Chibi-Robo Zip Lash :troll: (seriously though, I wish they would have put more effort into that game)

I really want a remake of Jack Bros. I can't believe that never came out on anything but Virtual Boy. Such a crime, yo.

Also a new Pokemon Snap would be cool.

Earthworm Jim.

Aero the Acrobat.

Alex Kidd.

Altered Beast.

I'm so old...
ALSO ALL OF THESE GAMES.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
So here's an easy topic.

super metroid much moreso imo
much less would have to be altered. just account for the fusion/zero mission-style physics (i.e. not ridiculously floaty) and you're good to go

also there is at least the fan remake of metroid 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom