• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Because Xenoblade X has reports of being bland in comparison to the first one because they made it generic since it's like the whole "make your own character" thingy. I've heard multiple things about it not being as good as the first one. plus holy crap are the characters ugly. the bad faces are one thing when it's like PS2-era or something but when they're HD and worse than ever.. I like don't even think I could play the game specifically because of how ugly everyone looks.
Yeah I haven't heard "great" things about it either, but I don't really care, personally. Not until I play it myself.

Plus the Skells and open world are enough to keep me hyped.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
WOOOOOW.
My dad is in New York at the Nintendo World Store, asked if there were any Amiibo I don't have. I'm all caught up, but I asked him about the Animal Crossing cards since it would give me an excuse to try HHD.
Sold out.
Nintendo can't even keep up with stock on CARDS. AT THEIR PRIMARY STORE.

Good grief, that is pathetic.

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN

WHY IS SHE POPULAR. WHYYYYYYYYYY
I know two good reasons....

But seriously, all I know of tharja is what I've learned on these boards (I dont have a 3DS, just a vita filled with jrpgs) and a cosplayer I ran into at Momocon. I don't think I'd ever been that distracted in my life.....until she came back as Litchi -_-

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
The reason X won't do as well is because most people got introduced to the series from Smash and then they find out the character who introduced them to said series isn't in the game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
iosdiewiouqweq
Is it bad I'm more interested in finding out how this is pronounced than Yokai Watch?
The reason X won't do as well is because most people got introduced to the series from Smash and then they find out the character who introduced them to said series isn't in the game.
BULL**** FE7 DID WELL

Last edited:

Chrono.

"Are Marth and Roy in this game??" - People circa FE7's western release

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Because Xenoblade X has reports of being bland in comparison to the first one because they made it generic since it's like the whole "make your own character" thingy. I've heard multiple things about it not being as good as the first one. plus holy crap are the characters ugly. the bad faces are one thing when it's like PS2-era or something but when they're HD and worse than ever.. I like don't even think I could play the game specifically because of how ugly everyone looks.
Bruh, the faces aren't that good in Xenoblade either :p

The make your own character thing I can understand because its weird seeing the MC waving his arms around as if he is trying to talk and yet somehow everyone understands what he is trying to say.

Really though, the game isn't that bad. Its a ton of fun, hella more expansive, everything looks pretty, more enemies so I can grind more levels and times and what not (something that's a plus in my book).

The commands work out pretty nicely as well too. Though the only tiny nitpicks I have (and can think off the top of my head) is how the hair reminds me of the assassins creed series and that the cut scenes seemed a bit drawn out. The hair on some characters in some of the games look really weird.

Well for those people, its either they play this or they spend a ton of money on getting a copy of Xenoblade :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Easy
>casual
>Pay to win DLC
HOLY ****ING ****
If you're that much of a casual you might as well play Phoenix Mode already
That's not in Awakening. :awesome:

Besides, if I'm gonna be that lame I may as well make it to the end of the freaking map.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Just had an awkward moment. I decided to find andread a manga I'd never heard of and decided to search by genre, thinking to my self "I haven't read a good doujinshi in years"
About 10 seconds later I'm thinking "Why is 95% of this yaoi and romance -_-"

I guess that's the reason I haven't read a good doujinshi in years lol.

I did find a one-shot that started off really awkward, disturbingly so (I thought I accidently found a pedo manga), but turned out to be a great, family oriented, heart-wrencher. I legit almost cried.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's actually kind of disturbing....

No offense Blue but that legitimately creeps me out.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I have a question. Why do people still like Ubisoft? Just curious as they're pretty scummy
I realize this post is from several pages ago, but I feel like answering this.

Ubisoft as a company, I do not like (the ONLY reason they're in my name is because it represents the company I once loved, they used to be one of my favorite video game companies).

Despite that, I still love their IPs, especially the one you never see me shut up about, Rayman. I want Rayman in Smash not because I want Ubisoft to have a character, but because I love this character and franchise.

Rayman could be owned by Konami, and I would still want him just as much.

I realize people hate Ubisoft and think they don't deserve a character, and that's perfectly understandable. But for me, my dislike for the company doesn't get in the way of my want for Rayman.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Blue, instead of the 101 Fumi-Chan images, just go with a wallpaper or something. Otherwise it just screams obsession... and not in a good way.

:231:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have psychiatry sessions for 30 bucks an hour
Is it bad that when I saw that I immediately thought of this:

(This took longer than it really should have.)

But to be serious it's all just playful banter really. I mean, it's not like he made a forum dedicated to one franchise that has thousands of members right? That'd be pretty stupid...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Collages of a character have bad implications BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11

Just go with one big happy pic of Fumi-Chan.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Is it bad that when I saw that I immediately thought of this:

(This took longer than it really should have.)

But to be serious it's all just playful banter really. I mean, it's not like he made a forum dedicated to one franchise that has thousands of members right? That'd be pretty stupid...
Ah...Sweet studies paying off...WAIT I HAVE A FINGER STUCK TO MY CHIN AAAA

About the Fumi thing Blue, may I suggest a collage of multiple characters to seem like a fan instead of a potential sex offender? I know you mean well, but the trope is called Unfortunate Implications for a reason

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So... What just happened now?

I came into the thread and I already see a bit of a commotion...

Edit: Just checked the previous page.

No comment.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Alright guys, I think you've gone too far when you say his collage makes him look like "a sex offender". That's extremely rude.
Seriously, leave him alone. It's his Twitter and he's not hurting anything. :/

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Alright guys, I think you've gone too far when you say his collage makes him look like "a sex offender". That's extremely rude.
I know it's rude and I was kinda exaggerating but people did get creeped out. But in all seriousness, it's not bad, BootsPikmin11 thought Fumi was Dora, that's all

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't say that though

I didn't imply anything of a sexual nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom