• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm going to need therapy after seeing that

Dude, I'm a Les Yay perv, I love huge ****
Oh my god there is one scene you are going to LOVE because of that.
It seriously seems stupid on the surface level, trust me. I thought it was idiotically dumb and offensive and refused to watch it.
Then I watched it and never regretted it.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I've already killed enough braincells by watching Meta527ii, I'd like to keep the rest

Goku, Shrek and Skullomania. I genuinely want Skullomania actually. Moar Kamen Riders~

Found this

JauJaune's bizarre adventure confirmed for RWBY spinoff
If you think that the Mario and Sonic fan movie is bad, you haven't seen... gaming all stars...

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Gaiz sed hep he needs to go to the looney bin. He said he prefers MN9 over something
I'd rather listen to Sonic Chronicle's OST than any number of "popular" songs.

At least I don't have to listen to the singer drone on about their personal lives that way.

D

Deleted member

Current mood:
Deleting anyone thst posts Rage comics in my news feed
This is not 2010 when you didn't know what a M E M E is
Don't we do that after almost every correct leak, though? :p
Don't you mean every fake leak?
All leaks are false and homossexual to 4chan

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you think that the Mario and Sonic fan movie is bad, you haven't seen... gaming all stars...

FOR THE LOVE OF ME, SPOILER TAG THAT
I'd rather listen to Sonic Chronicle's OST than any number of "popular" songs.

At least I don't have to listen to the singer drone on about their personal lives that way.
The opening in Chronicles was good, right?
If its any further consolation, I'd much rather play MN9 than something like Fire Emblem Awakening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hope you play Lunatic+ on Classic mode

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
FOR THE LOVE OF ME, SPOILER TAG THAT

The opening in Chronicles was good, right?

I hope you play Lunatic+ on Classic mode
OK, I spoilered it. I don't know if that's even a word, but yeah.

Seriously though this is the worst thing you'll ever see.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If its any further consolation, I'd much rather play MN9 than something like Fire Emblem Awakening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No cookie for yooooooouuuuuu.

Kappa.

I enjoyed it, but I don't like Tharja at all and I played on Easy/Casual with the Golden Gaffe DLC pack.

D

Deleted member

No cookie for yooooooouuuuuu.

Kappa.

I enjoyed it, but I don't like Tharja at all and I played on Easy/Casual with the Golden Gaffe DLC pack.
>Easy
>casual
>Pay to win DLC
HOLY ****ING ****
If you're that much of a casual you might as well play Phoenix Mode already

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Wait. Let me get this straight. Any future episodes on Project Sparks regarding Conker is cancelled? Wow. I did not expect that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait. Let me get this straight. Any future episodes on Project Sparks regarding Conker is cancelled? Wow. I did not expect that.
I forgot that was still a thing. Well in any case I ain't surprised. I'm willing to assume that only used Conker for the nostalgia plus cult factor anyhow.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's a Nintendo Direct going on right now actually. Metroid Prime 4 was confirmed along with Pikmin 4 and Pokemon Z, including official Mega Greninja reveal. I knew he'd keep Protean
Wait you're serious? Because I didn't hear about this.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If there's a Nintendo Direct this month I believe the Shovel Knight in Smash rumour debacle & drama will finally end.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
http://nintendoeverything.com/the-most-anticipated-games-of-holiday-2015-as-reported-by-nielsen/
>amiibo festival, Mario Tennis and Devil's Third
>No Xenoblade

why dis fam
Because Xenoblade X has reports of being bland in comparison to the first one because they made it generic since it's like the whole "make your own character" thingy. I've heard multiple things about it not being as good as the first one. plus holy crap are the characters ugly. the bad faces are one thing when it's like PS2-era or something but when they're HD and worse than ever.. I like don't even think I could play the game specifically because of how ugly everyone looks.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Because Xenoblade X has reports of being bland in comparison to the first one because they made it generic since it's like the whole "make your own character" thingy. I've heard multiple things about it not being as good as the first one. plus holy crap are the characters ugly. the bad faces are one thing when it's like PS2-era or something but when they're HD and worse than ever.. I like don't even think I could play the game specifically because of how ugly everyone looks.
Nooooo.
Please don't take a dump on my hype ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom