• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
They genuinely do except for characters like :4falcon::4ness::4link::4tlink:&:4kirby: who player rarely go for their black alts.

Most people go for the regal white like :4marth::4zelda::4sonic::4samus:&:4metaknight: or fabulous pink like :4falcon::4littlemac::4dk::4pit::4villager:&:4robinf:. Or just go for the special alts like short shorts :4zss:, hoodie :4littlemac: or my favorite fuccboi :4shulk:
Funny how there is that one costume everyone goes towards. I happen to use Ness's black alt due to it having the Mr. Saturn on it. Mostly I go towards dark colors because it fits the character or I happen to like the combination (Preferably Donkey Kong, Dr. Mario, and Ganondorf). Other than that, I just go for whatever lol.

I never give it thought, but I do like each character having different colors, for obvious reasons. Idk, just a neat feature that no one really gives much though to.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
...It happened on this very page.
This kinda sounds like adding fuel to the fire, FYI. I don't think that is a good idea, either.

This is really amazing. I love how it matches the website's layout.
Thanks DMurr DMurr !
Ugh, I didn't mean it that way.

I was too stupid to see it in front of my face and thought it was a past situation that would make a good story. For some reason. I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Really, I've done nothing since entering this thread except stick my foot in my mouth. I apologize to everyone. :(

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
She showed me pictures of some people who had their tongues pierced to resemble a snake or to mutilate their ears to resemble elves
The tongue was pierced? Or like literally split in the center? That's a very popular thing lately actually.

One of my friends probably falls under that category; she has elf-ears, split tongue and markings etched into her forehead.
I mean... whatever make's them happy I guess?

Edit: Yeah it's weird but it's not really any weirder than some of the other body mods that are popular.

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
They genuinely do except for characters like :4falcon::4ness::4link::4tlink:&:4kirby: who player rarely go for their black alts.

Most people go for the regal white like :4marth::4zelda::4sonic::4samus:&:4metaknight: or fabulous pink like :4falcon::4littlemac::4dk::4pit::4villager:&:4robinf:. Or just go for the special alts like short shorts :4zss:, hoodie :4littlemac: or my favorite fuccboi :4shulk:
It's kind of weird that all the Little Macs that go to tournaments like Sol and Styles uses the white costume. Heck, even I use it for good luck.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The tongue was pierced? Or like literally split in the center? That's a very popular thing lately actually.

One of my friends probably falls under that category; she has elf-ears, split tongue and markings etched into her forehead.
I mean... whatever make's them happy I guess?
On the bright side it's great for scaring kids away at Halloween. Those sweets aren't for you you little screamy ****s

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
On the bright side it's great for scaring kids away at Halloween. Those sweets aren't for you you little screamy ****s
Yeah, and honestly my friend who has all those mods is one of the most pleasant people I know; even if she does like some stuff that weirds me out.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
ZeRo is a jabroni. The sooner people stop bringing him up, the sooner we will all achieve joy.

Except in Europe and America.
Late reply is late, but...
I didn't even notice it's still the third over here. I need a calandar stapled to my head or something, it's the only way I pay attention to this crap.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
THIS SAMUS PLAYER!

GO GO GO!:4samus:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He Played one amazing round.

Then promptly lost.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
PushDustIn PushDustIn these guys use your poll and exactly used it right.I'm pretty sure you knew this already seeing as they wanted to add you to the conversation but decided to tell you anyway

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Every time I hear people say Dr. Mario is bad because of the recovery...

Do these people not know what this guy can do? He has problems, but my problems of recovering with Dr. Mario are very slim. That tornado does wonders.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Am I the only one who wants Comic Sans and Papyrus font options for the forum?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This DK player.

Average Joe is amazing.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I'm so glad Donkey Kong is being played more. I thought he had fairly good potential when I first fought a good one, but man, he's really come far.

DK , while being having problems with fast characters who deal with stringing together moves, has enough in his arsenal. :4dk:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
There's a lot of sub-par shiny Pokemon. Slightly tanned Pikachu anyone?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This Ike player!

So many underused characters getting a chance to shine! :4myfriends:

Status