• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, since the ballot is almost over, what did you guys vote for? Here's a list of ones I did

Snake

Shovel Knight (Yes, WAY back when the ballot was announced)

Rayman

King K. Rool (First vote I went for. Though tbh, my hype for him has gone down a bit. Would still like him though)

I was thinking of putting one in for Crash, but idk. Man, can't wait for the upcoming weeks to see of any announcements.
It was Starman first, then Simon Belmont, then Dixie Kong (twice) and last Wonder Red

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Right now with all these rumors flying by, I'm just going to take a back seat and expect the unexpected. The only rumor that I thoroughly believe has a chance up to this is point is the Shovel Knight rumor. Merely because we got in contact with Tama about it. Other than that, I'm excited which characters we'll get and hope they're pretty cool additions to the roster.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Sometime's it feels like I'm the only person who only voted for one character.
In this case, Midna & Wolf Link.

...Granted, I voted twice, but still, one character.
I wish I could retract them now. Or at least replace one of the votes.
Well, at least you're an honest voter.

I just pretended that there are 10 people in my house who want different characters. And my dog is included in that group of people.

Chrono.

Well, since the ballot is almost over, what did you guys vote for? Here's a list of ones I did

Snake

Shovel Knight (Yes, WAY back when the ballot was announced)

Rayman

King K. Rool (First vote I went for. Though tbh, my hype for him has gone down a bit. Would still like him though)

I was thinking of putting one in for Crash, but idk. Man, can't wait for the upcoming weeks to see of any announcements.
My first votes were for Dixie, King Boo, Wolf, Ray01 and Tails.

After that the only one I kept voting for was Tails.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

I just pretended that there are 10 people in my house who want different characters. And my dog is included in that group of people.
Doesn't your computer count as a person as well? :troll:

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
So we got another slot? That makes me even more excited for the ballot!
Also, about the Bomberman leak, here's a visual representation of what the roster would look like:

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4wario::4dk::4diddy::4gaw::4littlemac::4link::4zelda:
:4sheik::4ganondorf::4tlink::4samus::4zss::4pit::4palutena::4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4duckhunt::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4fox:
:4falco::4pikachu::4charizard::4lucario::4jigglypuff::4greninja::4rob::4ness::4falcon::4villager::4olimar::4wiifit::4shulk::4drmario::4darkpit:
:4lucina::4pacman::4megaman::4sonic::4mewtwo::4lucas::4feroy::4ryu::substitute::substitute::substitute::substitute::4mii::?:
I know, it looks even worse than it is now, but this is probably what it's going to be.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero

I couldn't make up my mind so I kinda did the same thing. <w>

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I watched the Direct that announced the Smash Ballot. It does not mention the voting part nor does it show it. Debunked.

(Please note that Mr. Iwata was part of this Direct. Just a heads up.)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
(Please note that Mr. Iwata was part of this Direct. Just a heads up.)
He wasn't just a part of it, it was his last Direct..... :(

But yeah..... We've more or less found out where that guy got his info from, and it's not from an official source.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, but amiibo do stuff that plushies can't and are cheaper. I'd kill for an official Aggron plushie too
I'm pretty sure aggron has one in japan.I could be wrong though. And amiibos can definitely cost more then plushiest.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also some more news Microsoft bought out Havok

http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2015/10/02/havok-to-join-microsoft/
If you don't know what Havok is, they have an engine which multiple games run on like all the Modern Sonic games since Unleashed, majority of the Uncharted games, Soul Calibur and Brawl/Sm4sh runs on Havok engine

Yeah, but amiibo do stuff that plushies can't and are cheaper. I'd kill for an official Aggron plushie too
Yeah but most of the people who buy them rarely ever use them.

Plushies can be used for cuddling and comfort, amiibos can't.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also some more new Microsoft bought out Havok

If you don't know what Havok is, they have an engine which multiple games run on like all the Modern Sonic games since Unleashed, majority of the Uncharted games, Soul Calibur and Brawl/Sm4sh runs on Havok engine

You're just using amiibos wrong.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm pretty sure aggron has one in japan.I could be wrong though. And amiibos can definitely cost more then plushiest.
L-Link...I need it. I NEEEEEED IIIIIIT
Seriously, Aggron's becoming better and better the more I look at him, best Gen III mon imo, sorry Sableye, you've been replaced

I DO need hugs for when depression kicks in...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

You're just using amiibos wrong.
Oh I guess only swamp knows how to use this:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm curious to see how well Pirates Curse does over in japan... But so far this is the only Shantae game to be released over there, right?
Talk about being left in the dark with Story...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
L-Link...I need it. I NEEEEEED IIIIIIT
Seriously, Aggron's becoming better and better the more I look at him, best Gen III mon imo, sorry Sableye, you've been replaced

I DO need hugs for when depression kicks in...
I don't have a direct link, but if anywhere has one, it be here:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/gp/pokecen/english/
However I am having trouble navigating here. There's google results for one, but it won't take you to shopping. But I am pretty sure every mega has had plush for them. From x and y at least.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm curious to see how well Pirates Curse does over in japan... But so far this is the only Shantae game to be released over there, right?
If Shantae does indeed sell well there, which since Japan's audience does mostly use 3DS over the consoles, maybe if they ported the other 3 games in the Shantae series, she may do quite well there and give Wayforward that...forward push they need.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Guys. I have a problem. I want to spend more than 150 bucks worth of pokemon plushies. Halp
I once spent well over $100 on a toy that originally retailed for $3. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't have a direct link, but if anywhere has one, it be here:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/gp/pokecen/english/
However I am having trouble navigating here. There's google results for one, but it won't take you to shopping. But I am pretty sure every mega has had plush for them. From x and y at least.
I couldn't find it on the Pokemon Centre site I found sadly and I can't find an official one either. Thanks anyway
I once spent well over $100 on a toy that originally retailed for $3. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
I wanna know what it was

Khoru

Smash Champion
oh yeah i've been playing risky's revenge because lol gbc
it's... ok? idk. i know it was a dsiware game but it's not really special. the checkpoint system and placements of save and warp points are obnoxious.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
No idea how it will do. Shantae's games don't exactly sell well, so I'm not expecting much. Still, it makes sense to bring over Pirate's Curse because that's the best game in the series by leaps and bounds.

Pirate's Curse does leave off at a weird point in the story; I'm a bit curious if the translation will do anything to explain the story bits.
oh yeah i've been playing risky's revenge because lol gbc
it's... ok? idk. i know it was a dsiware game but it's not really special. the checkpoint system and placements of save and warp points are obnoxious.
It's a bit disappointing, yeah. And it's pretty much exactly like the first Shantae except maybe a bit shorter.

I dunno, Shantae GBC and RR both feel like they ran out of time and money. The transforming mechanic feels poorly realized, and Pirate's Curse ditches it and is way better for it.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I couldn't find it on the Pokemon Centre site I found sadly and I can't find an official one either. Thanks anyway

I wanna know what it was
High five to anyone who even knows what this is:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh, I think I just found a small glitch/bug in Smash Bros for Wii U. If you use Jigglypuff's side special right before you touch the ground she won't make any sound effects.

It's nothing major or anything and I'd imagine some Jigglypuff mains already know about it but hey...... c:

D

Deleted member

Today was my last day of class here in Canada abd I also had a test to do
I ended up overslepting and I rushed to the school as soon as I woke up
When I get there, it turns out there is no test today and the teacher decided to play a movie instead
At least I got to see a Bearded Rpbin Williams

I asked last night and people wanted to see it..so here it is! My Smash wants, for Smash 4 DLC, more games...

Discuss, boys.
Paper Mario-neutral
BDee-kinda want
K. Rool-neutral
Waluigi and Toad-do not want
Isabelle-I'M NOT A FURRY I SWEAR
RH-skip
Nikki-want but she is literally a Mii
Babies-NO
Mallo-neutral but would love a EShop character
Poochy-who?
Pichu-go play melee lol
Jack Frost-ATLUS LOVE HELL YES
Big Boss-I Snake's moveset despite not thinking he should return so neutral
Phoenix Wright-HOLD IT! Let me play some AA games first
Sonic rep-HELL NO

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I used to have that figurine when I was into collecting! I had both the red and blue one.
Well he's worth about $130 now, a little less than I paid for him back in the day, but I suspect the new movie will kick off a resurgence in the old toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom