• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Damned if I do....
Damned if I don't......

Fine then. If the world will have me burned at the stake for atrocities I didn't commit, then it's the world that should burn.
[lights match]
[flame gets too close to fingers so he puts it out]

....well that didn't go as planned. Ah, well. I'll just play Pokemon and annihilate all grass types with my fire starter. That hot Bellosomyou were looking at...
You monster.

OBJECTION!!!

well do you have something to say or not Mr. Wright? Or did you just yell objection to buy more time? They are all guilty and you have no evidence that can save them!

I've seen enough.

It is far too close to the maintenance and there is no sign of any further evidence from Nintendo.

My verdict is clear. There will be no appearances but Mario Maker
The correct ruling your honor

I just found all of the sprites are on the ace attorney wiki
If there is in fact a tweet there is only one way to tag me. You know what must be done

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
1 hour 12 minutes to be exact. Need to prepare for my classes; but I'll be here checking obsessively for updates.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The tears of many are crying out.

Save us Sakurai they whisper.

He whispers back..

''Grease fire at 3 am."

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I told you. He was punishing us for the leaks. We can't handle the surprise anymore and he wants to surprise us but nooooo

Let's ruin it, so he's punishing us until we learn...

....Don't mess with the Samurai. Or you end up like Ridley

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I told you. He was punishing us for the leaks. We can't handle the surprise anymore and he wants to surprise us but nooooo

Let's ruin it, so he's punishing us until we learn...

....Don't mess with the Samurai. Or you end up like Ridley
I don't know why, maybe I'm just that tired...but I read your post in Vegeta's voice...Team 4 Star's Vegeta's voice...

Last edited:

M16s PwN

Smash Cadet

well do you have something to say or not Mr. Wright? Or did you just yell objection to buy more time? They are all guilty and you have no evidence that can save them!

I've seen enough.

It is far too close to the maintenance and there is no sign of any further evidence from Nintendo.

My verdict is clear. There will be no appearances but Mario Maker
The correct ruling your honor

I just found all of the sprites are on the ace attorney wiki
If there is in fact a tweet there is only one way to tag me. You know what must be done

I just said"Objection for the sake of saying Objection...

However, now that you mention it...

We weren't even aware that DLC was an option up until it was announced at the last minute as a total surprise!

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
While we're waiting, I guess I could introduced a doujin composer and developer on par with ZUN. His name is JynX who created fake remake videos of PC-98 games. But he also created the Len'en series.

I have to say JynX's music is incredible. I'm liking it more than the music in modern Touhou games. Here's one example of his music in Len'en. Taira no Fumikado's theme. Who's the fifth stage boss in the third Len'en game. Reactivate Majestical Imperial.

The games are free to download if you want to try them as they're posted on his site. Just search the names of these games respectively. Be warned though as the games are harder than Touhou.

01: Evanecent Existence
02: Earthen Miraculous Sword
03: Reactivate Majestical Imperial
04:Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle(coming out later in October, but demo is out).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yacht Club now says they will definitely be updating tomorrow on the retail release of Shovel Knight.

Probably nothing again, but still.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

We weren't even aware that DLC was an option up until it was announced at the last minute as a total surprise!

"Nick. What you said doesn't make sense. Every DLC has had some warning before hand."

"If you wanna beat Edgeworth, you gotta be better than that!"

Are you referring to the Wii U direst oh so long ago Mr. Wright?

The direct was announced at least 3 days in advance. We are now sitting less than an hour away from the incoming stage.

The huge difference in time makes the two events completely incomparable!
EDIT

Your partner is fast Mr Wright. If only your wit was as quick as she is.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Speaking of Ace Attorney, AA: Investigations 2 is really damn good so far. Would recommend.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
All the anticipation here reminds me of the days back in the Miiverse thread from last year.

Although the hype isn't as strong now as it was back then.

M16s PwN

Smash Cadet

Are you referring to the Wii U direst oh so long ago Mr. Wright?

The direct was announced at least 3 days in advance. We are now sitting less than an hour away from the incoming stage.

The huge difference in time makes the two events completely incomparable!
EDIT

Your parenter is fast. Mr Wright. If only your wit was as quick as she is.
You're forgetting one thing, Edgeworth. The Mario Maker Stage has been announced for over two weeks at this point, while the Smash Direct only had 3 days of prior knowledge.

If I may make one more comparison, the announcement of DLC was never mentioned when the Direct was announced.

It was hidden until the very end as a surprise!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait crap did we already use up some of the health bar? Because if so then we may need to restart this case. Why did no one look up a walkthrough?!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I would love to play it once I got that far in the series . . .

If it wasn't a japan only game.
It has a really well done translation patch which feels official, similar to Mother 3. I'm only on case 3 but so far it's one of my favorites in the franchise.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You're forgetting one thing, Edgeworth. The Mario Maker Stage has been announced for over two weeks at this point, while the Smash Direct only had 3 days of prior knowledge.

If I may make one more comparison, the announcement that DLC was never mentioned when the Direct was announced.

"And where would that surprise be?"

If I may make one more comparison, the announcement that DLC was never mentioned when the Direct was announced.

Good try but not good enough. The stage has been announced for a while, but any direct or announcement to accompany it has not.

Do you really expect a direct to be announced in the next few minutes that will occur a few minutes after that? News spreading takes time. You can't spring an announcement of this alleged size on a few people with such little time. No use opening the theater if no one comes to watch.

This was fun Mr. Wright but every lawyer needs there sleep. Now is the time for mine.

Last edited:

M16s PwN

Smash Cadet

Good try but not good enough. The stage has been announced for a while, but any direct or announcement to accompany it has not.

Do you really expect a direct to be announced in the next few minutes that will occur a few minutes after that? News spreading takes time. You can't spring an announcement of this alleged size on a few people with such little time. No use opening the theater if no one comes to watch.
I never said anything about a "surprise announcement". I'm just doing my job and stalling until the truth can be revealed!

I never said anything about a "surprise announcement". I'm just doing my job and stalling until the truth can be revealed!

I heard that. I'm going to have to penalize you for it as well.

Ok for srs i need sleep. My mind just saw Dixie with a 3rd arm. Phoenix Wright gifs always make a boring conversation 100 times more fun so I enjoyed this. see you tomorrow when we get nothing.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

You guys are total losers. I don't why I hang out with you Nick

M16s PwN

Smash Cadet

I heard that. I'm going to have to penalize you for it as well.

Ok for srs i need sleep. Phoenix Wright gifs always make a boring conversation 100 times more fun so I enjoyed this. see you tomorrow when we get nothing.
K. And you're more than likely right about getting nothing else. It was fun though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I love this discussion. I really need however to take a deeper look on the Ace Attorney Franchise. But not today, i will be not here at all . : (

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

You guys are total losers. I don't why I hang out with you Nick

Because no one else would hire a lawyer with something sharper than most legal weapons on his head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom