• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm on mobile and the video won't load.
Welp.
Thanks anyway
I'll list them off for you as best I can then:
  • All Smash Bros characters excluding Roy and Ryu
  • Spring
  • Goomba
  • "?" Block
  • Toad
  • Silver and Gold Mario
  • Mario Maker Themed Mario Costume
  • Shy Guy
  • Crab, Koopa Trooper
  • Jumpman
  • Mario Kart (Literally)
  • Waluigi
  • All 3 Yarn Yoshi Colours and Mega Yoshi
  • All of the current Animal Crossing amiibos
  • Mr.Resetii + all the other animal crossing character I can't identified because I've never played the games :p (approx. 8 of them btw)
  • DK.Jr
  • Tingle
  • Squid
  • Inkling Boy and Girl
  • Wii Fit Board
  • Chibi Robo
  • Don't know this one...The protag from the 3rd DK arcade game maybe? Edit: Nvm, its Foreman Spike.
  • Slippy
  • Peppy
  • Arwing
  • Mahjong brick
  • Dr.Lobe
  • Ashley
  • Nikki
I've probably forgotten a few, so someone could probably correct me on that :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, the game is called Mario Maker. People should just be happy any Nintendo character that's not in the shared Mario Universe is an outfit. They didn't have to include anyone outside of that anyway.

So really Daisy fans are the only ones that have any really clout to ***** if anyone. Also maybe anyone in DKC/WarioWare/Yoshi/WarioLand.

But mainly Daisy fans.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'll list them off for you then:
  • All Smash Bros characters excluding Roy and Ryu
  • Spring
  • Goomba
  • "?" Block
  • Toad
  • Silver and Gold Mario
  • Mario Maker Themed Mario Costume
  • Shy Guy
  • Crab, Koopa Trooper
  • Jumpman
  • Mario Kart (Literally)
  • Waluigi
  • All 3 Yarn Yoshi Colours and Mega Yoshi
  • All of the current Animal Crossing amiibos
  • Mr.Resetii + all the other animal crossing character I can't identified because I've never played the games :p (approx. 8 of them btw)
  • DK.Jr
  • Tingle
  • Squid
  • Inkling Boy and Girl
  • Wii Fit Board
  • Chibi Robo
  • Don't know this one... The protag from the 3rd DK arcade game maybe?
  • Slippy
  • Peppy
  • Arwing
  • Mahjong brick
  • Dr.Lobe
  • Ashley
  • Nikki
I've probably forgotten a few, so someone could probably correct me on that :p
The one you're missing is Foreman Spike (enemy from Wrecking Crew), I'm actually sorta surprised Stanley isn't in

D

Deleted member

Honestly, the game is called Mario Maker. People should just be happy any Nintendo character that's not in the shared Mario Universe is an outfit. They didn't have to include anyone outside of that anyway.

So really Daisy fans are the only ones that have any really clout to ***** if anyone. Also maybe anyone in DKC/WarioWare/Yoshi/WarioLand.

But mainly Daisy fans.
Wait, she isn't in?
*proceeds to laugh for the next 5 hours*

Last edited by a moderator:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
This is interesting. Not sure if you guys have heard of this, but apparently it seems like the Grovyle, Celebi and Dusknoir from Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky do make an appearance in Super Mystery Dungeon via the Connection Orb. I guess this means they'll ask you to do things for them.

inb4 fake, dreams crushed
....... Holy Hell.
This is exciting. Please be real. Please be real.

Every mystery outfit in Mario Maker at launch. All 100 of them.

and no daisy
I got hysterical when I saw Lucas.:4lucas:
I'm not even kidding. That's plain awesome that he is in.
His Amiibo is on my current must-have list.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

But mainly Daisy fans.
You're right. Although the ridiculous meltdowns I've witnessed are pretty funny though.

I think I prefer Daisy over Peach and maybe Rosalina, and I do think it's weird how Waluigi got in while she doesn't. But ehhhhh, not a big deal, really. Sucks for the Daisy fans, but I really think some of them ought to settle down.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So. Let's say Nintendo releases Smash versions of all the Koopalings, as Amiibo.

Will you guys get them?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I honestly don't see a reason why people are asking for a ban or some rule against having 5+ spoilers in one post.

Like, you don't even have to open them.

And if you just click "reply" the spoilers are automatically open so you can just read whatever is there without having to deal with opening every single one.
Funny, cuz I did that same thing out of spite.

But it's still not funny cuz that would ruin the point of the spoilers. It's implied you'd open every single one, and (again pardon my language) that **** is just annoying, it's trolling to a outright degree of annoyance and just isn't funny on the receiving end of it.

Really, I don't know about any "bans" as I feel it's a tad bit overboard and spiteful, but just calm it down when you do something like that, don't just spam that joke in every time so oftenly, otherwise it will piss us off.

Guys can you chill on the hostility n stuff?

I just wanna lurk in peace.
This is like the last thing to ask for on a place like Smashboards. Come on. It's not that "hostile" this isn't "Ridley detractor" hostile.

Why is everyone arguing here again?
Cuz arguments happen? It's not something to hugbox around, people are going to have something they are not pleased with.

With that said, as much as the joke got annoying, being rude and disrespectful to others just because a joke pissed you off isn't the best way to represent your case, cuz you come off as a arrogant prick. Just saying. Just calm it down with the hate posts.

I'd like to ask everybody within this thread, especially the moderators like @Swampasaur and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn (when they wake up) - does telling everybody to calm down during arguments actually make things better or worse? Because I feel it only gets worse, as if it only further fans the flames. This also applies to whenever an argument occurs and some brings up why do we argue all the time, because I feel that doesn't help either. We have a very bad precedence for these kind of situations..

Do we just wait for a moderator to take action, or do we take action ourselves?
It doesn't really help, cuz it's called "instigation". It makes the person/people causing the issue to get more upset and it terms, makes others more upset. The best thing people can really do in these situation is to ignore the situation. No, seriously, there's a "ignore" tab just for this kind of thing. Until the mods come to clean up the mess, everyone could just ignore the problem and it will just die down without much personal problems getting in the way as a result of observing the situation. But it's just my opinion on the matter, although again 2 people just going back and forth over a damn joke isn't something I consider "toxic" since I've seen much, much worse from other threads.

You know, a system in trying to help resolve a minor confrontation that puts both sides at a mutual understanding instead of merely silencing them under threats and forcing people to just pretend like nothing ever happened "in the name of peace" works a lot better in the long run (which Swamp can attest to). Just as an fyi.

(I'll gladly accept that infraction now.)
Maybe something could be set up I guess, although doing so without causing other observers to get into the crossfire when some may not want to do so might make something like that a challenge. This might be why it's best to "take it to PM" so a personal confrontation between 2 or more members can resolved it and put it to a end with less salt and hatred left afterwards. Maybe the mods can set it up and take it from there just to make sure everything goes peacefully.

I'm at work, not sleeping :p

When there is an argument the best thing is to ask the people involved to calm down in a private message, especially if you are friends with the person. Telling them to calm down in the chat might cause more reaction as they may feel the need to publicly defend their stance. Just everyone be cool, relax and enjoy the discussions. Like the rules state we must respect each other. We may disagree, but in the end you must respect the person.
Pretty much what I just said, nicely said PushDustin. :laugh:

Just my thoughts just from what I observed after I left for bed, didn't expect to have written all this down. :laugh:

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'd get Iggy at least since he's the only Koopaling I actually like.
How can you not like Ludwig, the confirmed-to-be-the-best Koopa ever? Be glad you are a Ushio to Tora fan, or I would call you a meany face. c:

Sure. But maybe not at all of them.
*points to your avatar*

No, and I'll doubly not get them if there's no Female Robin Amiibo.
What if there is a Female Robin, but you could only get her if you got all the Koopalings?

I'd quit collecting Amiibos

... then change my mind then proceed to buy them anyways. My wallet will HATE me.
You cannot quit. I won't let you quit. :3

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
How can you not like Ludwig, the confirmed-to-be-the-best Koopa ever? Be glad you are a Ushio to Tora fan, or I would call you a meany face. c:

*points to your avatar*

What if there is a Female Robin, but you could only get her if you got all the Koopalings?

You cannot quit. I won't let you quit. :3
I would buy the entire Amiibo series for my sweet.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I've got a thought but first I need to know all we currently know about the Nintendo NX.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I've got a thought but first I need to know all we currently know about the Nintendo NX.
The only known game at the moment for the system that is absolutely 100% confirmed is Dragon Quest. Everything else known is just a rumor.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I would buy the entire Amiibo series for my sweet.
That's one expensive Female Robin. XD

I would. I'd also feel (only very) slightly better about the alt costume situation in Smash Bros.
Ah, would you also buy a Alph Amiibo? And Male WFT, then? c: And, Female Villager?

I would only get certain ones that I like out of the seven.
I know, I was just kidding since your avatar fits so well. ^^

Chrono.

The only known game at the moment for the system that is absolutely 100% confirmed is Dragon Quest. Everything else known is just a rumor.
DQXI for NX is only in consideration so its not totally confirmed yet (unless something else popped up that I missed).

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i really feel sad about Earth worm jim being one of those character that may not have any luck to be in smash in any future smash games. i dont think he is a bad choice but his seires really needs to comeback.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is actually weird that mario maker team knew about the AC amiibos/chibi robo,but nothing about ryu and roy,besides they being announced at the same time,the latter was leaked early for crying out loud.
EDIT:the vid is now private,gg nintendo ninjas.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
wait, there are Lucas and Mewtwo in Super Mario Maker, but not Ryu and Roy?.. Oh, bummer. :( .. I wanted to see Ryu's tiny sprite, doing a Shoryuken each jump. Hopefully they'll patch the game once his Amiibo become available.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
i really feel sad about Earth worm jim being one of those character that may not have any luck to be in smash in any future smash games. i dont think he is a bad choice but his seires really needs to comeback.
Hey, he got into Clay Fighters. That's something.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
wait, there are Lucas and Mewtwo in Super Mario Maker, but not Ryu and Roy?.. Oh, bummer. :( .. I wanted to see Ryu's tiny sprite, doing a Shoryuken each jump. Hopefully they'll patch the game once his Amiibo become available.
I haven't seen any pictures of Lucas.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
InterPlay is working in a new ClayFighter, and Earthworm Jim and Boogerman are confirmed for the cast; So, he'll be in a fighting game once again, at least!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
By the way, is anyone a good artist and has seen Kill La Kill, I'd like to ask a favor of you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom