• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm just letting everyone know that this is an opinion and not fact.

Chill.
I think YOU need to chill mate. Here's my evidence
Wow.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful OPINION, buddy ol' pal.

Good thing it's NOT FACT.

He's working on one of the PRE-MADE levels.

My fault for not specifying.
Hey Einstein, here's an idea.

Don't click on them.
Jesus Christ.

Get a sense of humor, will ya?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Granondorf wants you all to be good children or she will summon the gates of hell onto your faces.

Chocolate chip cookies are in the oven. Toodles everyone!

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Tell me the winky secret.
[gasp]
How lewd!
Yet, so bold....
Well if you must know
The answer lies within...your trousers.
It was right there all along.
But on a serious note, what's all the hubbub about Daisy?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I'm indifferent to it. It's just costumes after all, it's not like it's anything too big.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well only 1 month left of the ballot and thanks to Sakurai I have to spam Wolf in the ballot and worry about his inclusion.:glare:
We also have nothing to hype us up until then, I think I'm gonna book a flight to Japan, and pay a visit to Nintendo and get them to release all the DLC we want, and also destroy Konami HQ and steal Snake:awesome:.

D

Deleted member

How am I salty again?

Am I salty for commenting on your saltiness when I mentioned Rayman?
I must have really struck a nerve by merely pointing out that Rayman doesn't belong in Mario Maker based on the circumstances of the 3rd party characters that are in it if you're willingly going to label me as being "salty" while showing a lack of understanding of what "salt" is.

What's the matter? Can't accept the truth? :smirk:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Again, if you don't like it, don't click on it.

It's that simple, sweetie.
She doesn't have a costume in Mario Maker and people are salty.

God forbid anybody make a joke about the lack of a Rayman costume, though.
I'm going to sleep.

I'll be more than happy to respond to your hate in the morning.
You know, you could just accept your "joke" was a dud and move on, instead of getting belligerent yet again over people finding a post of yours to be spammy and humorless.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I must have really struck a nerve by merely pointing out that Rayman doesn't belong in Mario Maker based on the circumstances of the 3rd party characters that are in it if you're willingly going to label me as being "salty" while showing a lack of understanding of what "salt" is.

What's the matter? Can't accept the truth? :smirk:
I can accept the truth.

I just won't accept lies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Or you could just drop the subject and move on, like everybody else will.

We have enough arguments as it is, do we really need to have more?
Or this

We take over Nintendo, hey that would actually be fun, then the video game market would be ours!:demon::joyful:
Why is everyone arguing here again?
Because Nintendo is making bad decisions, we care about their characters more than they do, and we're gonna take over the company.:demon::laugh:
I call president!:pimp:

Last edited:

Soul.

Or this

We take over Nintendo, hey that would actually be fun, then the video game market would be ours!:demon::joyful:

Because Nintendo is making bad decisions, we care about their characters more than they do, and we're gonna take over the company.:demon::laugh:
I call president!:pimp:
I don't get it tho
This thread has had a million (yes exaggerating) arguments. Wouldn't it be better to just relax

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
If you wanna continue the argument that's fine. However I strongly urge you to take it to a PM.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
You know, you could just accept your "joke" was a dud and move on, instead of getting belligerent yet again over people finding a post of yours to be spammy and humorless.
Here's an idea.

How about you accept the fact that I made the joke and move on, instead of continuously bashing me for making it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You know children it's like we have lived in the city of Tampax.

Right next to Kotex, which was destroyed in the crimson flames of ESRB.

A company named Playtex tried to plug up the issue, but it Always ended up happening over and over again.

So...

Last edited:

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I'd like to ask everybody within this thread, especially the moderators like @Swampasaur and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn (when they wake up) - does telling everybody to calm down during arguments actually make things better or worse? Because I feel it only gets worse, as if it only further fans the flames. This also applies to whenever an argument occurs and some brings up why do we argue all the time, because I feel that doesn't help either. We have a very bad precedence for these kind of situations..

Do we just wait for a moderator to take action, or do we take action ourselves?

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Why can't we all just love each other?
Socially of course.
I'd like to ask everybody within this thread, especially the moderators like @Swampasaur and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn (when they wake up) - does telling everybody to calm down during arguments actually make things better or worse? Because I feel it only gets worse, like it only furthers fans the flames.

Depends on the person. Many who get mad at being told to calm down either don't think they need to be calm or believe their excitement is reasonable. Whether those are true or not is an entirely different story. People are just sensitive to different thing and sometimes talking makes things worse, but not talking at all and simply brushing the issue aside only masks the issue for a short while.

Last edited:

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
\

Dudes someone put up a video with what looks like ALL of the Mario Maker costumes!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Seriously, as someone who has contributed to the arguments in the past and is guilty and trying to move on from all that.

Please. Stop. Arguing.

At some point someone has to be the bigger man (or woman) and just drop it and let the peace return.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
\

Dudes someone put up a video with what looks like ALL of the Mario Maker costumes!
That was posted earlier. That's why some are annoyed that Daisy didn't make the costume section. It's not that big of a deal, though, but she is fairly notable, so I can understand why some are annoyed.

D

Deleted member

I don't know.

Ask @GoldenYuiitusin, the person who started this argument.

Later, alligators.
I started this argument? Lolno

This is what really happened:
-You made a poor attempt at a joke
-I pointed out how the 3rd party costumes worked while deliberately ignoring the fact it was a bad joke
-You insult me by claiming I don't have a sense of humor in an arrogant manner
-I make a smartass response while simultaneously proving I have a sense of humor
-You get flustered and start arrogantly stating how what I'm saying is just my OPINION and NOT FACT with unnecessary emphasis, basically just because I stated you were unfunny
-I make another smartass response with an expression meant to invoke laughs from others
-You get even more pissy.

You cannot honestly tell me this is not what happened.

And the whole "I just won't accept lies." bull?
That only proves you've got your panties in a twist simply because I (while being a smartass about the "no sense of humor" comment) said you were unfunny.
"Oh no, Golden said I'm not funny! THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!"
Get over it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I don't get it tho
This thread has had a million (yes exaggerating) arguments. Wouldn't it be better to just relax
It's not easy to relax when the fate of something you care about is uncertain.
-I'm positive somebody has said this.
I'd like to ask everybody within this thread, especially the moderators like @Swampasaur and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn (when they wake up) - does telling everybody to calm down during arguments actually make things better or worse? Because I feel it only gets worse, like it only furthers fans the flames.

Don't Hesitate Just act
-Wolf O'Donnell.

The only way to solve the problem is to #FreeWolf, then sufferings will end. Also it would help if Nintendo actually gave us news hint hint.
Seriously, as someone who has contributed to the arguments in the past and is guilty and trying to move on from all that.

Please. Stop. Arguing.

At some point someone has to be the bigger man (or woman) and just drop it and let the peace return.
You're reminding me of that one episode in the Alabasta arc of One Piece, everyone is fighting, Vivi is desperately trying to end the fighting, only to be ignored.

That was posted earlier. That's why some are annoyed that Daisy didn't make the costume section. It's not that big of a deal, though, but she is fairly notable, so I can understand why some are annoyed.
Because of the Nintendo news drought, its made people angrier than usual, also people really care about Nintendo characters.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@GoldenYuiitusin @ ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 I don't care who started the argument, it's over now. Any other comments on it will be infracted

As for everyone else, just move past it and give it no further attention, don't comment on it, just talk about something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom