• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? We had a big leak while I was gone? Elaborate?
This was posted
Now leakerbro (TrackerTD) is here and has confitmed he faked it
Can you show me the fake? also what happened to Tama?
see above

Tama left after making a less than polite tweet and someone posted it here. Then he got mad after some things being said and left. pretty sure we aren't allowed to talk about it.

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
TrackerTD TrackerTD Those songs from the begining, were those Wandering Girl and World is Mine? Cause I noticed that there were no songs in the Virtua Fighter portion.
Miku's songs were Weekender Girl and World is Mine, aye.

There is actually music in the Virtua Fighter bit, my tablet's microphone is just pants so it's hard to hear. It's just Sarah's theme from the original Virtua Fighter; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXcN4tANo4

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Miku's songs were Weekender Girl and World is Mine, aye.

There is actually music in the Virtua Fighter bit, my tablet's microphone is just pants so it's hard to hear. It's just Sarah's theme from the original Virtua Fighter; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXcN4tANo4
Yeah, that was hard to hear. But that's okay! If you could include a remix, what would it be for? A SEGA medley?

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
This was posted
Now leakerbro (TrackerTD) is here and has confitmed he faked it

see above

Tama left after making a less than polite tweet and someone posted it here. Then he got mad after some things being said and left. pretty sure we aren't allowed to talk about it.
I'm aware of the Tama thing, I was there. But thanks.

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Yeah, that was hard to hear. But that's okay! If you could include a remix, what would it be for? A SEGA medley?
Honestly, if I could get any music remixed I'd probably offload it all to Yuzo Koshiro, who is just so gooooood. Hearing him take on Streets of Rage again would be glorious.

...also Segata Sanshiro's theme would be required as alternate music, obviously.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Originally I was gonna do 3 clips; the two I did put up (Weekender Girl and The World is Mine), and another; Clover Club.

...actually I planned another; when Sonic was in play, I was going to show her singing "Live and Learn" from SA2! There's an official Miku version of it on the Project Diva extend pre-order CD, which I happen to own.

Alas, it didn't come to pass! I do love me some of those tunes though.

Also, as for why I used Miku; firstly, I am a hopeless Miku fan. Miku trash. Sorry.
It also seemed appropriate with the release of Project Mirai DX on 3DS recently (originally the plan was to use Mirai footage, but that fell through), and Miku's upcoming two games (which granted are on Playstation but ssshhhh). But mostly, I am Miku traaaash.
Guuuuuh, Miku's Live And Learn Cover... You can like Miku and all, that's fine, but... OOOOOOOOOUGH THAT GROSS COVER. That solidified my absolute hate towards vocaloids.
Even if you ARE a Miku fan you can't tell me that's anywhere near her best.
Or you can... but blech. Blech I say.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Honestly, if I could get any music remixed I'd probably offload it all to Yuzo Koshiro, who is just so gooooood. Hearing him take on Streets of Rage again would be glorious.

...also Segata Sanshiro's theme would be required as alternate music, obviously.
I have to say, those Miku songs fit perfect in a fight. Especially Weekender Girl.

Last edited:

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Guuuuuh, Miku's Live And Learn Cover... You can like Miku and all, that's fine, but... OOOOOOOOOUGH THAT GROSS COVER. That solidified my absolute hate towards vocaloids.
Even if you ARE a Miku fan you can't tell me that's anywhere near her best.
Or you can... but blech. Blech I say.
Oh aye, it's definitely an awful thing, but it's hilarious. Especially given I grew up with SA2 and all!

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
I have to say, those Miku songs fit perfect in a fight. Especially Weekender Girl.
One idea I entertained was to incorporate the PV for Hello, Mr Earthling from Mirai DX; it's suited to a fight due to it's pace, and I thought of including the rockets from the video as stage hazards. Would've been fun, but tricky for my ability level.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Oh aye, it's definitely an awful thing, but it's hilarious. Especially given I grew up with SA2 and all!
Okay good, I can live with that answer. :happysheep:

Nothing against Vocaloids or their fans. Obviously they're popular for a reason. But my ears certainly don't hear said reason.
I do really like instrumentals to some of Miku's songs though. And I kinda sorta like the Black Rock Shooter theme, even if that ironically isn't official vocaloids.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First we got a fake screenshot leak during pre release
Then we got an original render leak with the Klonoa leak
THEN Artsy Omni strikes again and we got another original render leak but with a video too
AND NOW we get a video leak with gameplay
The only way to surpass all Metal Gear is to have a gameplay video with the characters moving and it will be the day I stop believing my own existence

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In terms of Vocaloids, I'm kinda on the "bleh" side with them. Maybe it's because I'm not that big on idols or pop, but I've never really cared for them.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Sort of relevant question for the day (because of the "leak"):

How would you feel about another Sega representative?

The catch is: it can not be another Sonic character and must originate from either the Master System, Genesis / Mega Drive, or Saturn.

Would you mind it or would you not? Any picks?

Last edited:

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
Hi guys! I've been really busy. But I got to take a look at that really cool fake leak that our new partner made. Props to you sir, and welcome!

Also, I've been on the side of the 30th DLC wave being a big one all along, but I feel like the time to make an announcement for the announcement has already passed, and I cannot imagine them realeasing a character without previous announcement. Either way, I hope I am just wrong and the bomb is near ^^

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Sort of relevant question for the day:

The catch is: it can not be another Sonic character and must originate from either the Master System, Genesis / Mega Drive, or Saturn.

Oh man, the can of worms.

My irrational side would want Honey from Fighting Vipers or something. More realistically, I'd want NiGHTS or Opa-Opa in.

...or hell, if Treasure are up for it, I'd gladly take the Gunstars. That game is a favourite.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Nights or Ristar.

I'd say Vectorman but no one remembers him.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I see no reason why not; Capcom got two after all. In terms of who I want, it's got to be Alex Kidd. He is the original Sega mascot.

Chrono.

I wouldn't mind and I'd take NiGHTS or Ristar.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I'd go with NiGHTS, he/she seems like the best pick for a second SEGA character that isn't from Sonic.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Gotta ask, Martin...how is this relevant in like any way? It's not like we're exactly on great terms with Tama anyway.
I just liked the gif, that's all. I know that's its not specifically relevant and were not on good terms with him, but I'd just thought I'd mention is along with the random other tweets I find. Plus this is a social thread :p. I still like Tama's videos though. They're actually pretty informative.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how all the fake leakers end up coming here
Well, at least the good ones like Onion and now Tracker
Though I would love to have some of the bad real leakers
Imagine if Miahstorm was here? I want to thank him for leaking all my favorite characters :^)

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I see no reason why not; Capcom got two after all. In terms of who I want, it's got to be Alex Kidd. He is the original Sega mascot.
Same here, either Kidd or Axel from Streets of Rage so Ryu has a good sparring buddy and we can get Dreamer as a song choice.

(Of course there's Akira but he got cut down to Mii Fighter...)

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Billy Hatcher.
GameCube Exclusive and one game I love that everyone else hates =P

Or Ristar. Crusade showed he could be pretty cool.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta ask, Martin...how is this relevant in like any way? It's not like we're exactly on great terms with Tama anyway.
then again when are any of us relevant
Doesn't mean we can't find something he did funny.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

If it's not another Sonic rep, I don't really want a Sega rep.

But if I had to choose with my limited knowledge of things Sega besides Sonic.. Nights? The dude from Monkey Ball, is he from there

Not my point. Not sure why I made the post though, kinda dumb. I feel like one of those minimods you would see on a forum

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Axel Stone from Streets of Rage.

I personally wouldn't mind tbh. Any DLC character is a bonus for me, no matter if they a joke character or really obscure :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Billy Hatcher.
GameCube Exclusive and one game I love that everyone else hates =P

Or Ristar. Crusade showed he could be pretty cool.
You and me are now best friends! Billy hatcher is one of my favorite games of all time. It had so much potential for a sequel, and I wish it did get one.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Especially when it takes two to tango and he wasn't exactly treated very kindly around these parts, giving him every right to be mad at us. We were ***** and he reacted like a **** back.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mario Maker was announced at 6-7ish...

Things be tense...

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
You know, if there was one Namco rep I would want, it would be the prince from Katamari Damacy. Mainly for two reasons.

One, the music.

Two...do you realize just how insane that stage would be? Fighting ontop of the giant ball, objects attacking you. Would be the most insane stage ever. And I would love it so much.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Especially when it takes two to tango and he wasn't exactly treated very kindly around these parts, giving him every right to be mad at us. We were ***** and he reacted like a **** back.

I know this is off-topic, but I love Lipton tea.

Just add less than a teaspoon of sugar and its perfect, 10/10, 100/100.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom