• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Oh hey guys!

Alas, SEGA Carnival is indeed a fake; by yours truly!
Glad you guys got some entertainment out of it; I only actually became aware of this thread from that Youtube comment, blimey this thing spread fast. Gameplay leaks, who would've thought?
The first footage of Game and Watch on the Miku stage was actually produced in an hour or so whilst I was on a break at college, as a quick thing to test stuff; I'm gonna be uploading the full-res versions shortly, so you can pick apart how... very, very bad they are, haha. I'll also be explaining how it was done; trust me, it's nothing amazing (and it's a flawed process, as many of you seem to have noticed)!

If you haven't gathered I'm a huge SEGA fan, so this was something I often thought about perhaps happening; the concept's straight out of Sonic Riders, in particular. I was actually planning on a few additions; an OutRun 2 based part for the HD version and a 3DS Fantasy Zone portion; but now I'm rumbled! Ah well.

Anyways; sorry if I got any hopes up. I produce stuff like this (and the Splatoon x SEGA stuff that got mentioned) as a means to test my abilities with editing programs. SEGA x Splatoon was heavily Photoshop based, I decided I wanted to try something video related. It was a fun experience!

Anyway, no hard feelings, right guys? And hey; maybe one day, we truly will have Miku in Smash Bros.

...no we won't.
Here's a question, did you notice the lack of shadows?

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Here's a question, did you notice the lack of shadows?
Gotta admit, that slipped me a bit! I suppose half of it was hoping camera blur would detract from folks noticing. Evidently, I did not do that well; something for... next time?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Gotta admit, that slipped me a bit! I suppose half of it was hoping camera blur would detract from folks noticing. Evidently, I did not do that well; something for... next time?
Just don't make it Sega related next time. =P

My poor aching Sega Fan-Boy heart can't take it.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh hey guys!

Alas, SEGA Carnival is indeed a fake; by yours truly!
Glad you guys got some entertainment out of it; I only actually became aware of this thread from that Youtube comment, blimey this thing spread fast. Gameplay leaks, who would've thought?
The first footage of Game and Watch on the Miku stage was actually produced in an hour or so whilst I was on a break at college, as a quick thing to test stuff; I'm gonna be uploading the full-res versions shortly, so you can pick apart how... very, very bad they are, haha. I'll also be explaining how it was done; trust me, it's nothing amazing (and it's a flawed process, as many of you seem to have noticed)!

If you haven't gathered I'm a huge SEGA fan, so this was something I often thought about perhaps happening; the concept's straight out of Sonic Riders, in particular. I was actually planning on a few additions; an OutRun 2 based part for the HD version and a 3DS Fantasy Zone portion; but now I'm rumbled! Ah well.

Anyways; sorry if I got any hopes up. I produce stuff like this (and the Splatoon x SEGA stuff that got mentioned) as a means to test my abilities with editing programs. SEGA x Splatoon was heavily Photoshop based, I decided I wanted to try something video related. It was a fun experience!

Anyway, no hard feelings, right guys? And hey; maybe one day, we truly will have Miku in Smash Bros.

...no we won't.
Props to you for attempting fake gameplay though. After Omni though, I refuse to believe anything and now I've been given a better reason to not do so. :cheep:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Sorry. The original tweet had a sware word contained in the tweet..
Here's the image of the post instead.
upload_2015-9-28_18-40-49.png

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sure thing. Phantasy Zone 2 also?

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
My own heart needs mending!

At least I didn't do Fighting Vipers, then I would've brought myself to tears...
If you had snuck NiGHTS, Golden Axe or Ristar in there I would be in the corner crying and shoving ice cream in my mouth.

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Sure thing. Phantasy Zone 2 also?
Things that didn't make it in to the overall leak, but NEARLY did;
Wii U: OutRun 2, NiGHTS into Dreams
3DS: Fantasy Zone/Space Harrier

Oh and Fighting Vipers. Gotta have Old Armstone Town there somewhere.

...knowing me I'll still probably cobble together some mockups.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Things that didn't make it in to the overall leak, but NEARLY did;
Wii U: OutRun 2, NiGHTS into Dreams
3DS: Fantasy Zone/Space Harrier

...knowing me I'll still probably cobble together some mockups.
I would've been foaming at a NiGHTS segment ngl

The only other thing that would've sent me over the edge after that would've been if you had snuck in Tails as a playable character lol

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The business day in Japan should be starting.

I refuse to believe all we're getting is the stage until Nintendo reminds that it's coming out.

They still have to do that. They did announce it a couple weeks ago after all. A good portion of people will have forgotten seeing as it's simply just a stage.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So basically we'll be taking a "hay guise, get da Maria mayka stage" tweet as proof that there's nothing extra to come from this?

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
The day @gameonion, Nibroc and TrackerTD TrackerTD team up to make the biggest fake leak in history is the day I...
. :troll:
EDIT: You have nothing to see here, go home.
Funny you say that! I almost did collaborate with Nibroc, during my Splatoon hoaxes. Alas, in the end I decided against it; I want to try and brush up my skills before I get involved with other's projects.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know? We may have lost @Tama, but we've recently gained two more member thanks to this thread. I think fell like this thread is certainly getting a lot better, and may even grow from here more :D.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Would've liked to have Tell Your World and Decorator as songs in Smash.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Funny you say that! I almost did collaborate with Nibroc, during my Splatoon hoaxes. Alas, in the end I decided against it; I want to try and brush up my skills before I get involved with other's projects.
You would have caused an apocalypse.

Thank god you decided against it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Any smash news? any damn rumors? SOMETHING?
A fake leak an not as yet disproven leak and the hope that something will happen with the maria mayka stage update.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

......So CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix . ¿what was the punishment for team character and team stage again?

Becuase i don't think we are getting anything else besides the Mario Maker stage (sans more Mii costumes)

TrackerTD

Smash Rookie
Would've liked to have Tell Your World and Decorator as songs in Smash.
Originally I was gonna do 3 clips; the two I did put up (Weekender Girl and The World is Mine), and another; Clover Club.

...actually I planned another; when Sonic was in play, I was going to show her singing "Live and Learn" from SA2! There's an official Miku version of it on the Project Diva extend pre-order CD, which I happen to own.

Alas, it didn't come to pass! I do love me some of those tunes though.

Also, as for why I used Miku; firstly, I am a hopeless Miku fan. Miku trash. Sorry.
It also seemed appropriate with the release of Project Mirai DX on 3DS recently (originally the plan was to use Mirai footage, but that fell through), and Miku's upcoming two games (which granted are on Playstation but ssshhhh). But mostly, I am Miku traaaash.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So apparently Facebook looses $1.7 Million of advertising revenue for every hour its down lmao:
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13300484/1/heres-how-much-facebook-loses-for-every-hour-its-down.html

Also just a reminder for those who voted in the Spetember 30th DLC betting thread, the punishments will be locked in about 3 hours, so I recommend you vote to change the punishments while you can.
I still think we'll have a character on the 30th. So if I'm going to be shaqified, so be it.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Originally I was gonna do 3 clips; the two I did put up (Weekender Girl and The World is Mine), and another; Clover Club.

...actually I planned another; when Sonic was in play, I was going to show her singing "Live and Learn" from SA2! There's an official Miku version of it on the Project Diva extend pre-order CD, which I happen to own.

Alas, it didn't come to pass! I do love me some of those tunes though.

Also, as for why I used Miku; firstly, I am a hopeless Miku fan. Miku trash. Sorry.
It also seemed appropriate with the release of Project Mirai DX on 3DS recently (originally the plan was to use Mirai footage, but that fell through), and Miku's upcoming two games (which granted are on Playstation but ssshhhh). But mostly, I am Miku traaaash.
I also noticed that there were no songs in the Virtua Fighter portion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom