• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I like the original three better as well.

I dunno.

The new guy was too, I dunno, successful?, to be Peter Parker. His life was actually going well.
I'll tell you what i told my friend, i though garfield was a better spider man, but mcguire was a better peter parker.

D

Deleted member

I actually never watched any the Spider-Man movies beyond Spidey 1 and 2.

D

Deleted member

I'll tell you what i told my friend, i though garfield was a better spider man, but mcguire was a better peter parker.
Yeah, I have to agree, Garfield was the best Spider Man
my ****posting has gone too far

Real talk tho, I liked the Amazing Spider Man movies better
Toby McGuire spoiled anything good from the original trilogy to me
At least it had J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So if there's a direct on the 30th do you think thy'll address the Smash Ballot and what happens when it closes?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So if there's a direct on the 30th do you think thy'll address the Smash Ballot and what happens when it closes?
I'm predicting it'll be somewhere along the lines of "The poll is ending soon so get your votes in now!". Though I dream we'll get more information on the ballot itself.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I see that @Zoroarking has now my favorite JoJo as an avatar (aka the best one because my opinion is a fact)

Edit : And now he is following me:) (you're a guy right? Your profil said that you're a male so I'm going with this, but if not I'm sincerly apologizing)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It seems that my Playstation it's still working fine after all these years.

Though unfortunately i don't have any games to play with it except for a Mediocre car demolition game.

I see that @Zoroarking has now my favorite JoJo as an avatar (aka the best one because my opinion is a fact)
Joseph Joestar: the only JoJo who can survive 4 plane crashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
While also causing them.
This make the survival even more epic. Plus, he is the only guy able too...
beat the ultimate being, which is able to do everything that every life can do but better while being supposed to be invincible.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So I was trying to find more evidence of the only two more characters coming to Smash theory and I found out something.
By adding two more characters, it straightens out the CSS. It's almost as if it was redesigned for that purpose. So this could be potential evidence of us only getting two more characters.

Last edited:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I'll see everyone next week (if I'm over it by then, then again I might return for the theories)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So I was trying to find more evidence of the only two more characters coming to Smash theory and I found out something.

By adding two more characters, it straightens out the CSS. It's almost as if it was redesigned for that purpose. So this could be potential evidence of us only getting two more characters.
How many times are we going to have to point out that the layout and shape of the CSS means nothing...

Last edited:

Chrono.

If you cut out the names you get an entirely new row.

Of course that's assuming they're willing to do that.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

A lot of people have known this for a while. It's what people have been talking about for a while. Even then, there's the 3DS CS, where its a perfect box. I just don't find the CS as a good way to determine the amount of Characters.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
A lot of people have known this for a while. It's what people have been talking about for a while. Even then, there's the 3DS CS, where its a perfect box. I just don't find the CS as a good way to determine the amount of Characters.
Especially considering that the CSS spots can shrink to fit more fighters (3DS did. Compare the starting roster to the final roster)

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
The CSS becoming good is completely irrelevant. I may've not unlocked someone yet somehow but my Wii U version has Link in the top row, they don't mind the CSS layout DLC-wise.

Soul.

Either they use those arrows found in the 3DS version for more DLC characters, or they shrink the character boxes.
The latter isn't happening so...

D

Deleted member

I want to believe that too but still...it gets a bit hard to keep faith in the idea of something else coming when nothing else is said for what feels like an eternity.
Just remember.
We were just supposed to get Lucas on June 14th.
When it came around, Roy, Ryu, Mii Costume Bundle #2, Dream Land, Suzaku Castle. Also for download that day.

Granted, it was all leaked ahead of time. But seeing as Super Mario Maker hadn't been leaked, we can't really hold the fact there hasn't been another leak accountable.

D

Deleted member

You know i always wondered why bother with names if there just gonna flash at the bottom when you go past there name
Either because
  1. People may recognize some characters only by name
  2. Detail(I mean, there's no need for an animated background)
  3. Or so you can differentiate Marth and Lucina more easily(not working so well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom