• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just remember.
We were just supposed to get Lucas on June 14th.
When it came around, Roy, Ryu, Mii Costume Bundle #2, Dream Land, Suzaku Castle. Also for download that day.

Granted, it was all leaked ahead of time. But seeing as Super Mario Maker hadn't been leaked, we can't really hold the fact there hasn't been another leak accountable.
Completely fair.

But then again, pretending that the Royu sound files hadn't leaked, we had a mini-Smash Direct telling us this, so Royu didn't come out SOOOOOOMEDAY out of the blue. Seeing as we've got nothing akin to that so far I'm erring on the side of caution.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just remember.
We were just supposed to get Lucas on June 14th.
When it came around, Roy, Ryu, Mii Costume Bundle #2, Dream Land, Suzaku Castle. Also for download that day.

Granted, it was all leaked ahead of time. But seeing as Super Mario Maker hadn't been leaked, we can't really hold the fact there hasn't been another leak accountable.
I always forget that if they weren't leaked, it would have been a nuke as big as the two Smash Directs
Man, I hate leaks... but I love them... but I hate them!

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Wasn't it said at some point that the store exclusive amiibos in the US would stay store exclusive?
Not sure although for Canada, Lucario restocked at Walmart along with Villager, Falcon, Marth and Ike a month ago.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I rewatched Infinite Stratos after losing interest in the past 3 years and now I just realize that Ichika is the only Anime Harem protagonist I feel bad for.

All the girls are actual ***** to him, the school is filled with annoying girls who are thirsty as hell and his situation is pretty rough considering he wanted zero part in it but ehh, it's anime

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I got really lucky today. My older brother was heading into gamestop to buy borderlands the handsome collection, and so I went in to look at any potential amiibo. I walk in, and there in three preowned bags are: :4palutena::4wario::4fox:! the worker behind the counter was saying how he just brought those in this morning as he didn't want them anymore . I had a 20 on me and was able to get two for 20, and my brother brought the third. I was quite surprised as I've never seen either of them in stores near me. They also apparently still had 2 retro packs left. And I may need to look around my area, as there are apparently stores with 8bit mario in stock!

Also I beat plague of shadows today! The final boss was interesting, and the ending was really sweet. Overall it was a really good campaign and I look forward to the other campaigns.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
You have it better than my country at least.
Their prices are through the roof in some places and others are really rare to get... yay Mexico. I just want Shulk and I found today the Splatoon pack (with the three amiibos) and Bowser Jr. any of them are rare?

.n_n.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some of them their prices are through the roof. I just want Shulk and I found today the Splatoon pack (with the three amiibos) and Bowser Jr. any of them are rare?

.n_n.
Bowser jr, is pretty rare in some places, as well as the three pack Both are very nice though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Their prices are through the roof in some places and others are really rare to get... yay Mexico. I just want Shulk and I found today the Splatoon pack (with the three amiibos) and Bowser Jr. any of them are rare?

.n_n.
Bowser Jr is common as fudge right now because he was recently stocked. Shulk and the Splatoon Pack though, you'll be lucky to find ANY of them.

):

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Bowser jr, is pretty rare in some places, as well as the three pack Both are very nice though.
I don't know if I will buy amiibos, pretty much it will become an addiction (if I get one probably will want the others) so I am keeping my distance from them XD.
Bowser Jr is common as fudge right now because he was recently stocked. Shulk and the Splatoon Pack though, you'll be lucky to find ANY of them.

):
If you live in DF you can go to Plaza Coyoacán, the GamePlanet of that place have like three packs left of the Splatoon bundle.

.n_n.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So have any of you seen this yet?

For a basic run down, this guy is slowly uploading videos that are showing that the GBA Crash games are coming to the virtual console (As shown in the latest one). Even if fake, it's not a big deal.

Now I'm not sure if this is what he also said, but apparently along with this, he said Crash was "supposedly" going to be in Smash 4 (I guess if you count the recent amiibo deal with Skylanders, this was Nintendo's decision). Pretty much destroys the whole thing for me, but God damn would I want this to be true.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
If you live in DF you can go to Plaza Coyoacán, the GamePlanet of that place have like three packs left of the Splatoon bundle.

.n_n.
I rarely go there anyways. All I've found of the ones you mentioned are individual Inkling Boy/Girl amiibos in a random Mixup.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Completely fair.

But then again, pretending that the Royu sound files hadn't leaked, we had a mini-Smash Direct telling us this, so Royu didn't come out SOOOOOOMEDAY out of the blue. Seeing as we've got nothing akin to that so far I'm erring on the side of caution.
We had a Direct literally right before their release.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't know if I will buy amiibos, pretty much it will become an addiction (if I get one probably will want the others) so I am keeping my distance from them XD.

.n_n.
They are quite addicting. I own half the smash roster, and am trying to get the last few I want( I don't want everyone, for now anyway) and I own all three for splatoon, and I hope to get K.K. and Nook when they release as well as yarn yoshi, which comes with my preorder for Wooly World.

For a basic run down, this guy is slowly uploading videos that are showing that the GBA Crash games are coming to the virtual console (As shown in the latest one). Even if fake, it's not a big deal.

Now I'm not sure if this is what he also said, but apparently along with this, he said Crash was "supposedly" going to be in Smash 4 (I guess if you count the recent amiibo deal with Skylanders, this was Nintendo's decision). Pretty much destroys the whole thing for me, but God damn would I want this to be true.
I'm skeptical on this, but I want to believe! I would to see crash in smash,, he'd be awesome as a DLC character. Imagine the hype bomb that would be unleashed if he came out on the 30th!!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

The uploader is claiming to have previously worked at Nintendo and has a friend that still works there. Apparently, the uploader hasn't seen any Crash in Smash 4 stuff but his old boss said the VC releases are to tie in to Crash's inclusion. The games are also suppose to release very soon and have a trailer on Nintendo's Youtube channel.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

We've seen time and time again that "game release=smash content from said game/series" has been incorrect. Otherwise I would be banking on Metroid content for the 30th because Prime Hunters is coming to the JP eShop on the same day.

Crash games on the GBA were hype though.

Last edited:

This would make me the happiest little mutant I could ever be. My childhood nostalgia would flood over me like a wave on N. sanity beach.

MRW it is real

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Um... If this is true, I think I need to change my diaper now.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
The uploader is claiming to have previously worked at Nintendo and has a friend that still works there. Apparently, the uploader hasn't seen any Crash in Smash 4 stuff but his old boss said the VC releases are to tie in to Crash's inclusion. The games are also suppose to release very soon and have a trailer on Nintendo's Youtube channel.
Ok, that helps, thanks!

If it is fake, I won't even be mad, that was a job well done by the guy. There's a couple of little details I saw that were worth noting (like the copyright being owned by Activision now) and also just loading and resetting the game. Job well done on his part if it turns out to be fake.

Like I mentioned before, I could MAYBE see something like Crash in Smash happening if it was a deal between Nintendo and Activision with Skylanders. Other than that, I'm not sure. What do you guys think of Crash anyway?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also there's this image.

D

Deleted member

As much as having Mario, Sonic, and Crash all together in one big showdown would be huge, I don't buy that thing at all.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well don't forget, the Wii U is open to hacking and people can use caffine to mod games. VC injection was just figured out, so its possible this is fake.

D

Deleted member

You guys acting like it's hard to fake gameplay of Crash and then putting it on a Wii U screen

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And this is the first vid uploaded
I think this is the promotional trailer. The one Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer embedded is apparently raw gameplay footage to 'prove' the leak.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And this is the first vid uploaded
I think this is the promotional trailer. The one Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer embedded is apparently raw gameplay footage to 'prove' the leak.
One thing that raises a red flag for me is that if this is supposed to be an unreleased promotional trailer acquired by an insider, why Nintendo hasn't removed it yet.

Remember, Nintendo never took any action against the supposed Rayman leak. Because it was fake.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
One thing that raises a red flag for me is that if this is supposed to be an unreleased promotional trailer acquired by an insider, why Nintendo hasn't removed it yet.

Remember, Nintendo never took any action against the supposed Rayman leak. Because it was fake.
The leaker has also questioned that.
EDIT: Apparently they are getting calls from Nintendo who is suspicious but no other action from Nintendo has occured.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

i can only think of two reasons as to why it was not removed if real. 1) this leak isn't super out there yet, so they may let it be on the downlow for now. 2) Removing it, would prove everything and unleash a major surprise earlier than anticipated.

Either way, I'll stay neutral for now, but would love these to happen.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
It's just funny that we're getting a VC leak at all, fake or not.

In general? I never liked the games too much aside from Warped and CTR. As a character I straight up don't like him.
Kinda yeah. I thought the Crash games were fun as a kid, but as a character he feels like one of those 90's extreme answers to Sonic the Hedgehog.

Actually, some games play up the fact that Crash himself is kinda stupid and does dangerous stuff, so in that sense he reminds me of Bubsy.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
He just recorded GBA crash footage and put it over a wii u image...Yeah calling it fake but Crash in smash would be hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom