• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Congrats guys.
5th person just this week.
Name them.

If you're gonna continue this behavior (which doesn't help in the slightest, in fact it just makes them worse), you better have some reason to say it.

Penguin left because he was banned due to behavior.
Tama left because wtf i don't know what happened there.

Only two people leaving in recent memory.

Chrono.

Name them.

If you're gonna continue this behavior (which doesn't help in the slightest, in fact it just makes them worse), you better have some reason to say it.

There was that guy from yesterday... who was being really rude and aggresive anyway.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Name them.

There was that dude that posted the Banjo Kazooie image with a homophobic slur on it.

Big loss, that one.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Ryuga got banned too but that's not even related to us.

Anyways I don't think we can discuss banned users anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still not as bad as spainkillers twitter.

Seriously. Search his name on twitter and certain other keywords and you get gold like this. .
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This guy was a "reliable" source. People believed him. people still believe him . . .
I don't know what I missed in pre-release speculation but who is Spainkiller?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Elma is my go to pick for a new Xenoblade character.

I mean I doubt we'll get one, but she seems neat.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Yeah... I think I'm going to hold the jokes off until the thread settles. I've been doing them at the wrong time lately.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

I honestly believe Elma is a shoe-in for Smash 5. :D
There might be another Xenoblade game between now and Smash 5. That could complicate things..... I really do prefer Elma over Cross, though. Too many avatar characters in Smash as is.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Guys, that's enough. @Tama is free to do w/e he wants. Rather than enabling him, just ignore him, people are free to do what they want off site after all.

Please stop the arguing between each other, and move on.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What the ****? I go to McDonald's and this happens?

Man, it's like we can't ever not argue about something and it's over a character.

Good God, @Tama don't be that guy again.

I honestly believe Elma is a shoe-in for Smash 5. :D
Currently (re)playing Xenobalade. Haven't looked into anything X realted for fear of spoilers but I'm always don for more characters from Xenoblade (that aren't sharla). Let's hope for your sake there isn't another xenoblade between now and smash 5 :p

Shovel Knight

Smash Rookie
I don't blame him for protecting his tweets, particularly if he feels people are going to be misinterpreting them in the first place (it was the catalyst of this recent discussion that supposedly chased him away). I also understand that people get angry at times, so perhaps with the healing of time, Tama might be able to look back at his previous reaction and come out a better individual. I'm sure the guy gets a lot of unwarranted hate from across the net, but I don't see the logic in laying it at SmashBoard's feet when the discussion I've read in this thread has been rather tame and respectful.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Name them.

Another banned yesterday because he was a troll,but after requesting to stop folks relentless ganked up him.
The kroll discussion that people starting gank a user just for not getting the basics of smash speculation.
The federation force discussion that even admitting that gal being a very stressed,people stated ganking up her as the sole represantation of 75% of the metroid fanbase.

You people think just because someone is here on this thread they have to be perfect in every single detail,no wonder this was a private group before.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What would Elma do actually?

I mean I know she has a gun, but I'm not sure if she can use that.

D

Deleted member

Why...
Why would anyone believe this?
Did he had already leaked something before or what?
What the ****? I go to McDonald's and this happens?

Man, it's like we can't ever not argue about something and it's over a character.

Good God, @Tama don't be that guy again.
Eww... McDonalds
I knew you had ****taste but I didn't know you liked ****taste :cool:

Chrono.

Why...
I think it was because the All Star pic on the ESRB leak had a lock on it while all the characters were unlocked

...except for the Mii Fighters.

I don't blame him for protecting his tweets, particularly if he feels people are going to be misinterpreting them in the first place (it was the catalyst of this recent discussion that supposedly chased him away). I also understand that people get angry at times, so perhaps with the healing of time, Tama might be able to look back at his previous reaction and come out a better individual. I'm sure the guy gets a lot of unwarranted hate from across the net, but I don't see the logic in laying it at SmashBoard's feet when the discussion I've read in this thread has been rather tame and respectful.
That awkward moment when Shovel Knight himself shows up.
You people think just because someone is here on this thread they have to be perfect in every single detail,no wonder this was a private group before.
You do realize anyone was free to join right? Even if you had like. . . zero posts.
Why...

Eww... McDonalds
I knew you had ****taste but I didn't know you liked ****taste :cool:
He had apparently leaked things in the past. PLus people were desperate to believe anything they saw that gave them hope to "fix" the roster *cough* ToS *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom