• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Mods help us.

To prevent more embarrassment like the rude picture, let's change the subject for now. Things are way too heated.

I got :4gaw::4rob::4duckhunt::4ganondorf: amiibos today. I also bought Mario Maker.

What third party amiibos do you want? Shovel Knight is a good start, but there is a lot of untapped potential. I want a Phoenix Wroght one.
Shantae amiibo, and maybe Rayman.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Mods help us.

To prevent more embarrassment like the rude picture, let's change the subject for now. Things are way too heated.

I got :4gaw::4rob::4duckhunt::4ganondorf: amiibos today. I also bought Mario Maker.

What third party amiibos do you want? Shovel Knight is a good start, but there is a lot of untapped potential. I want a Phoenix Wroght one.
Rayman.

I don't care how goofy the poles would look.

Just make it happen.

Edit: Oh and Shantae too

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also, I guess "being rude" is hitting the nail on the head on all the illogical arguments tossed around here.

Lool, gimme a legit reason as to why I'm wrong, and we'll talk, but if gonna hear tge same old stuff, the you get the image.
There's a difference in 'being rude' and 'posting godawful MS paint comics from /v/ and projecting people and calling them ****'

Just saying

Why does this thread have more character disscusion than the ACTUAL official DLC character disscussion thread?

I would want a Simon Belmont Amiibo but i know it's never gonna happen.

A Bomerman Amiibo would be cool as well.
Original Leaks thread and became a social with discussions about Smash leaks and DLC.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well I got a parcel from my sister for my birthday which was Tuesday.

-A card
-A EB Gift Card.
-3DS case
-Candy
Gifts for my niece and mother.

What a great sister :)

Third Party Amiibo? A Tales character would be awesome.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now that I think about it....

A dual Wright and Layton Amiibo would be sick.

El Syd

Banned via Warnings
On what grounds are they confirmed? Not everything is definite. Hell, Sakurai can go into the last top 25 request.

They are the highest ranked choices but not the full absolute which you are suggesting.

Nobody knows how Sakurai decides characters especially considering everyone lost their minds when K. Rool had a Mii fighter costume. Sakurai did more than listen to request when deciding fighters.

At one point, Roy was stated to be back in Brawl but time restraints held him and Mewtwo back.
Well, for one you're assuming thatvthe K.Rool mii and the ballots are related, which they might be, or might not.

If not, I'd chalk it down to lack of originality. It's been said time and again that K.Rool does little to stand out from Dedede in terms of playstyle. K.Rool supporters always ignored this fact, but it's possible Sakurai didn't.

Really, look at the top 10 and analyze which ones would bring anything new to the table.

I'll be honest, I stopped giving a crap after the picture. No, I don't care how important nor popular Banjo is, nor what Phil said. The mere moment that you brought this in I couldn't take you serious anymore.
That's cool bro. I honestly don't care, but I will tell you it doesn't change the facts. Source and data has been posted, you only need to look at it yourself and form your own conclusions.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Mods help us.

I would love to see an Amiibo of Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright. Rayman too if they can.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm just gonna' stick with my theory. We don't know at the heck is comin' in terms of characters :p. I think they're all going to be surprises XD.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
At this point, I think I'm probably just going to take a wait and see approach.

Never really liked talking in absolutes..... :/

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
An Amiibo for each branch of Megaman. X, Zero, ZX, Legends, BN, Starforce.

I don't even care that they'd probably never have a use, they'd look damn fine on my shelf.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Mods help us.

First:
"Phoenix Wroght"

Second:
Garrus Vakarian, Codename: Archangel. All round Turian bad boy and dispenser of Justice in an unjust galaxy. Also kills Reapers on the side.
Zero. Moar Mega Man stuff is needed.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Adding fuel to the fire
*Slams open door*
THIS IS YOUR LOCAL MEDICAL ADVISOR, COME OUT WITH YOUR CENSOR DODGES AND FLAMEWARS UP :4drmario:
*fires Pills out of a Minigun*

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, for one you're assuming thatvthe K.Rool mii and the ballots are related, which they might be, or might not.

If not, I'd chalk it down to lack of originality. It's been said time and again that K.Rool does little to stand out from Dedede in terms of playstyle. K.Rool supporters always ignored this fact, but it's possible Sakurai didn't.

Really, look at the top 10 and analyze which ones would bring anything new to the table.

That's cool bro. I honestly don't care, but I will tell you it doesn't change the facts. Source and data has been posted, you only need to look at it yourself and form your own conclusions.
>K. Rool
>Similar to Dedede in any way, shape or form.

LOL, no. I can't take you seriously anymore. I'm done with you.

Mods help us.

I want amiibos of other Sonic characters especially for Knuckles and then a Tetris amiibo.

Just because

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I personally want Bomberman and Shantae amiibos! :4pacman:
...Pheonix Wroght?
More like Pheonix Wrong amirite :troll:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
User was warned for this post

So I did a Google Search on Starforce figurines because the subject made me curious if there was anything passable that might look good in my game room or something.
Instead it gives me this.

But why tho Internet

That's not even a good ship like really

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Mods help us.

Tails and Knuckles for the most part.

I'm not big on amiibo in the first place but those 2 would definitely cause me to give in.

Soul.

The only thing I'd see from K. Rool despite being the most wanted is that he'd be heavy combo food and therefore suck unless he has good traits.

El Syd

Banned via Warnings
No, a lot of things, actually. This double post being one of them.
Alright, well like I said, you'd be surprised.

>K. Rool
>Similar to Dedede in any way, shape or form.

LOL, no. I can't take you seriously anymore. I'm done with you.

I want amiibos of other Sonic characters especially for Knuckles and then a Tetris amiibo.

Just because
That's cool man, saying "no u" without substantiating the core element of the argument or showing someone how they're different is a SOLID way to win an argument. Bravo!

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
That's cool man, saying "no u" without substantiating the core element of the argument or showing someone how they're different is a SOLID way to win an argument. Bravo!
Son. You don't know what murky waters your getting yourself into right now. The Smash Community doesn't take insults very lightly. So I'd be careful if I was you as a forewarning...

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Resident Evil amiibos!
....are you surprised?

EDIT: Specifically, why not get Claire and Leon amiibo to tie-in to the Resident Evil 2 remake that's never coming to a Nintendo platform SHUT UP I CAN DREAM.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Oh, OK.
*puts down Minigun*
Sorry mates :4drmario:

*punches name of comic in incognito mode Google*
OH JEEZ-
*slams Google shut*
Even I'm not curious enough to do that lmao

All I wanted was a cool figurine, y u do this ebay

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey, why don't we do something for fun, let's give Etika a fake-esque leak and see if he covers it! :awesome:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Drop the arguments and flaming. It's set to get out of hand really quickly. This goes for both sides.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Am I the only person here who has not bought a single Amiibo figure?
Same here, it's not that I don't want to but the ones I want (:4littlemac::4wiifit::4robinm:) is gonna cost me more than they should and I ain't paying $90 for all 3 of them

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Am I the only person here who has not bought a single Amiibo figure?
That's a good thing you're not. I just wanted to get Ness. So I ordered his amiibo April 2nd. As of now I have 20 amiibo in my room now. Maybe even more this Sunday.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Missed some stuff I see. Been busy lately but whatever.

My birthday was a few days ago, so there was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom