• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I would say he crushed our expectations
Or is "he crossed our expectations" better?
Champ Gold Champ Gold , your new avatar is Caesar Zeppeli from JJBA part 2 : Battle Tendency. 10/10, excellent choice!
It was either Caesar or Polnareff. I would use Jolyne, considering she's my favorite JoJo but someone else has her already. So it was either one of my 2 favorite characters

Also Zoroarking, you're a monster. Clever, but a monster

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
It was either Caesar or Polnareff. I would use Jolyne, considering she's my favorite JoJo but someone else has her already. So it was either one of my 2 favorite characters

Also Zoroarking, you're a monster. Clever, but a monster
Polnareff as more possibility thought.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not that character support will do much by now considering the ballot is about to end after 6 months since its start.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
That's true. By now, I figured people would know I was posted flippantly and not really trying to be taken seriously lol.

The real reason I don't think there'll be a character is just a gut feeling :)
Sarcasm and the internet, ya know?

It's kind of hard to detect flippant comments like that in this community, as there are people who will genuinely agree with that thought process.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I want Oct 4th to roll around and for Sakurai to say "I haven't decided on any characters yet. I made the end date for the ballot for a reason you dinguses."

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

Welp, they made a sequel.
The thumbnail alone make the lost all credibility in my eyes. (without talking about the other video) The first one is from Fluidity I think, the other is Steve (just why?), and I have no clue about who the two others are.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
The thumbnail alone make the lost all credibility in my eyes. (without talking about the other video) The first one is from Fluidity I think, the other is Steve (just why?), and I have no clue about who the two others are.
I think the kid is Todd from Pokemon Snap. The dog is Rusty from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Those hints with the Smashified were all a lie.
I'll be honest, I don't get the big deal about Smashified. No offense to Hex whose art is indeed fantastic, but is it really worth a discussion about speculating who's next to be drawn?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well today, I am officially 18! And to celebrate, I made a special level in Mario Maker:

(3FD5-0000-006C-998A)

Hold Right and Run! BDay Bash!

In this level, Bowser has stolen the party! It's up to Mario to get through Bowser's now party filled castle and bring the celebration back to the Mushroom Kingdom! All you have to do is hold right and run for the exit!

I put a lot of work into this level and testing, so I would love some feeback. It's also my first attempt at a hold right level. I like how it turned out but will try to do another hold right somewhere down the line.

Oooh, look at this! <3
New Super Mystery Dungeon art.

Master Armaldo, Grovyle and the future Pokemon, Team A.C.T, Team Charm, Wigglytuff guild members, Gengar and Ninetales, Butterfree and Caterpie from Rescue Team, Virizion, Espeon, Umbreon, Quagsire and others from Gates to Infinity.

...Oddly enough, the Voice of Life (Hydregion) isn't on there.

----
This is awesome! Do they all appear in game?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I'll be honest, I don't get the big deal about Smashified. No offense to Hex whose art is indeed fantastic, but is it really worth a discussion about speculating who's next to be drawn?
I agree, especially as none of their art has lived up to the standard of the Rayman.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I want Oct 4th to roll around and for Sakurai to say "I haven't decided on any characters yet. I made the end date for the ballot for a reason you dinguses."
Remember, the ballot is a suggestion box. They probably got a good idea what people wanted in the first month. They've probably been working on the ballot characters for a while. I doubt a brand new, completely unexpected "ballot" submission would happen in the final hours that causes the development team to drop everything and begin to question life as they know it. It's possible, though, I guess.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I think the kid is Todd from Pokemon Snap. The dog is Rusty from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball.
I don't know what is that "Rusty's" game your talking about. Anyway, does anyone seriously think that those 2 characters, along with Steve and the water droplet, are better DLC choices than characters like Bandana Dee, Dixie, K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, ect.?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Bitblock is a good channel when they don't start throwing opinions,I mean making a 30 minutes video hating FE is something nobody asked for.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I believe that they have chosen a character after the first month or two and they have already started to work on that character. Now theyre just gathering more votes for the next character and coming up with concepts and stuff.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Well today, I am officially 18! And to celebrate, I made a special level in Mario Maker:

(3FD5-0000-006C-998A)

Hold Right and Run! BDay Bash!

In this level, Bowser has stolen the party! It's up to Mario to get through Bowser's now party filled castle and bring the celebration back to the Mushroom Kingdom! All you have to do is hold right and run for the exit!

I put a lot of work into this level and testing, so I would love some feeback. It's also my first attempt at a hold right level. I like how it turned out but will try to do another hold right somewhere down the line.

This is awesome! Do they all appear in game?
Happy Birthday! I'll try your level when I can.

Chrono.

I don't know what is that "Rusty's" game your talking about. Anyway, does anyone seriously think that those 2 characters, along with Steve and the water droplet, are better DLC choices than characters like Bandana Dee, Dixie, K.Rool, Wolf, Isaac, ect.?
It was a troll video, which they point out at the end.

It was 20 min so there was no way I watching that lol, I just know from the comments

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
D

Deleted member

Aside from Rayman, the only Smashified art I really liked were Isaac and K. Rool.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
What if the ballot really only lasted the initial two months and the remaining time was so Sakurai could play the games of the winner to get a better idea for a moveset? Could be possible, right...?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
That poll data was made by combining different polls.

What if the ballot really only lasted the initial two months and the remaining time was so Sakurai could play the games of the winner to get a better idea for a moveset? Could be possible, right...?
Then why have the deadline be October if later votes won't matter at all?

Last edited:

El Syd

Banned via Warnings
I doubt it.

I'm sure they've been workinh on characters in the meantime. In fact, I'm certain Wolf will be announced soon to complete the missing veterans. Wolf, and possibly another character, though I'm not sure who.

Part of me is sure they probably gave the IC anothet crack, whether or not they got them to work is another story.

It's no secret they've been working on DLC characters if K.Rool's mii outfit is any indicator.

From there on, it'll be a long wait while they choose and work on the new characters, which again, considering polls will very likely be Banjo and Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom