• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You wanted a Waluigi model hack?
...Too Bad-

You know what, you all know where that joke is going.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
What if... There's a Splatoon stage but no playable character?
I think that's actually likelier than a playable character.

Unless they pulled an even more extreme version of the Robin/Lucina situation and gave us Judd or the Squid Sisters instead of Inkling.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
We would have had a leak or something if there was gonna be a character.

We would have had a leak or something if there was gonna be a character.
. . .wut. Roy and Ryu were leaked only from being in the data. If that wasn't an option then it wouldn't have been leaked. Saying there won't be a character because there isn't a leak when there wasn't a similar leak last time is a bit silly.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think that's actually likelier than a playable character.

Unless they pulled an even more extreme version of the Robin/Lucina situation and gave us Judd or the Squid Sisters instead of Inkling.
I'd be down for the Squid Sisters. Either as alt costumes for each other or one has the roller and the other uses the sniper.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I remember leaks using the 50 Facts Mewtwo model saying that Lucas wasn't happening, lol.

How funny in hindsight.

Chrono.

I wonder if the SK rumor-source-guy knew about the other DLC characters before they happened (or in Royu's case, leaked via data).

Also, Nintendo just released the copyright over Nikki's Octoling videos.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
This Duck Hunt Duo Amiibo is glorious. I also got the Mii Gunner as it was cheap and that's ok for what it is I guess.

Also, for anyone who cares, I uploaded 4 more sprites to my DeviantArt page (Sig).

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
While awaiting news of any kind. Mario Maker. If anyone wants to take a go at my ghost house...
F7B8-0000-006E-7891 "Yoshi, Take The Wheel" It's... tricky... a puzzling mechanic that I found interesting... 1.66% Clear Rate
Anywho. That retro three pack of amiibo is good company for waiting for the ballot to come to an end :D

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
. . .wut. Roy and Ryu were leaked only from being in the data. If that wasn't an option then it wouldn't have been leaked. Saying there won't be a character because there isn't a leak when there wasn't a similar leak last time is a bit silly.
Well that's partly what I meant. With all the data miners out there and people constantly looking, I'd be REALLY surprised if they were able to sneak something in. But I supposed they could be more careful since it got leaked last time.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I wonder if the SK rumor-source-guy knew about the other DLC characters before they happened (or in Royu's case, leaked via data).

Also, Nintendo just released the copyright over Nikki's Octoling videos.
I feel like if there was more to tell we would have gotten more than just SK. Or at the very least, it's all the "source" was able to get information on.
I'm still not banking on anymore than Mario Maker and MAYBE another stage this time. But that's literally just me not getting my hopes up.

Well that's partly what I meant. With all the data miners out there and people constantly looking, I'd be REALLY surprised if they were able to sneak something in. But I supposed they could be more careful since it got leaked last time.
If the Mii Costumes and 64 Stages update are any indication, they've probably learned from their mistakes,

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Besides the three pack retrio amiibo releasing today which I now have. Any other news today?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Oh God, I forgot that Twitch Con is going on right now.

:facepalm: I was skeptical about Smash Con but that was pretty fun especially the Brawl tournament but my God, this convention is gonna be godawful.

>inb4 someone says there's gonna be a reveal for something

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Most of those leaks had Wolf in them, too, coincidentally.
Who as it turns out has skipped three rounds of DLC.

Those poor fake leakers and their assumptions.

Not saying I'm against Wolf, just saying how silly these fake leakers are.

Chrono.

Yeah, back then Wolf was the shoo-in and Lucas was a longshot because he was from a niche franchise.

Then we get Lucas AND Roy, 2 characters from games that never left Japan while Wolf is MIA.

The world works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I always change my avi based on how I feel... Thought it was an artist thing.

Anyways, Matpat's "Mario is Mental" theory, animated.

Spoiler warning, use of NSFW language.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Oooh, look at this! <3
New Super Mystery Dungeon art.

Master Armaldo, Grovyle and the future Pokemon, Team A.C.T, Team Charm, Wigglytuff guild members, Gengar and Ninetales, Butterfree and Caterpie from Rescue Team, Virizion, Espeon, Umbreon, Quagsire and others from Gates to Infinity.

...Oddly enough, the Voice of Life (Hydregion) isn't on there.

----

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That video... From what I could understand, the title translates to something like "Foreigners' reaction to Mewtwo's reveal for Smash Wii U" or something like that.

Ask PushDustIn PushDustIn . His Japanese is miles better than mine. :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I want to see a collection of reactions when Lucas was revealed.

Especially considering my friend main Lucas back in Brawl and her reaction was really special considering she was in tears when it happened.

Mewtwo was leaked several times though.

:troll:
So was Ridley, Ness, Jigglypuff, Falco and remember that Palutena leak?

Soul.

Oh God, I forgot that Twitch Con is going on right now.

:facepalm: I was skeptical about Smash Con but that was pretty fun especially the Brawl tournament but my God, this convention is gonna be godawful.
What, why? What goes wrong on Twitch Con?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I don't understand this point of view at all.

It's not as if anyone knew about the Mario Maker stage prior to is official announcement.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I don't understand this point of view at all.

It's not as if anyone knew about the Mario Maker stage prior to is official announcement.
That's true. By now, I figured people would know I was posted flippantly and not really trying to be taken seriously lol.

The real reason I don't think there'll be a character is just a gut feeling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom