• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I think this thread title is ridiculous. This isn't playful teasing. This is outright saying he's coming. You better have complete confidence in this statement, PushDustIn PushDustIn , because I'm holding you to it.
The joke has run it's course. The thread title might as well be changed.
People were requesting "Butt butt" titles left and right (I got at least 5 tags over it), so that's why I originally changed it...during my lunch break. After work, once I realized that people thought it was confirmation about Shovel Knight DLC and that I 'knew something' plus some were complaining about the lack of Swamp in the title then I changed it to "Butt _____ DLC is coming". just because I figured most people were joking (and my response during that title change was a complete joke). I guess if you weren't following the posts closely it made it seem like Shovel Knight DLC is confirmed, but that wasn't my intention. Anyhow the thread title is changed, no more butt butt titles.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
People were requesting "Butt butt" titles left and right (I got at least 5 tags over it), so that's why I originally changed it...during my lunch break. After work, once I realized that people thought it was confirmation about Shovel Knight DLC and that I 'knew something' plus some were complaining about the lack of Swamp in the title then I changed it to "Butt _____ DLC is coming". just because I figured most people were joking (and my response during that title change was a complete joke). I guess if you weren't following the posts closely it made it seem like Shovel Knight DLC is confirmed, but that wasn't my intention. Anyhow the thread title is changed, no more butt butt titles.
This is what happens when you mess with the old formula.

Unless you include my name in the title, then it's ok.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I'm hoping we at least get some balance changes on the 30th. I think we're probably gonna be stuck waiting until the end of the ballot for characters.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So in the event that we do, in fact, receive new characters in this update, I don't think it will be just one.

The last time we got an update that had new characters, we got not one, not two, but three characters. And two stages.

Assuming this update is a bit smaller than that though I think we'd get two characters.
One would be Wolf, obviously. And I think we would get a newcomer as well.

And...well, if I had to choose a newcomer to bank on...

shovelry.gif

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
With the possible exception of Mii costumes, I don't think we'll be getting any Kid Icarus series content as DLC.

Maybe it's a bold prediction, but I think Sakurai knows better than to add any more content considering they have already ported a ton of KIU content.

I also think that we'll be seeing more cross-promotion stuff. Just like how they added a Inkling trophy and Inkling Mii costumes in the DLC wave after the release of Splatoon and are now adding a Super Mario Maker stage in the upcoming wave, shortly after the release of the game it's based on.

It's worthy of note that a Dunban Mii costume (based on Xenoblade) was released in April, same month when Xenoblade 3D was released worldwide and Xenoblade X was released in Japan. Coincidence? Perhaps, it may be... Regardless, I think we might see some Xenoblade X content when the game is released outside of Japan in December.

Star Fox Zero and Metroid Prime: Federation Force may be other games that could get some content in Smash, depending on the their release schedules.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Star Fox Zero and Metroid Prime: Federation Force may be other games that could get some content in Smash, depending on the their release schedules.
It's why I keep banking on a GF Marine from that game being Mii'd. It makes enough sense to justify doing so even if people believe Nintendo wouldn't want to promote it.

Don't forget Fire Emblem Fates. We could reasonably see a Corrin outfit for Swordfighters.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You know what would be great but would never happen?

Alternate costumes, like having a Corrin one for Robin and Female Robin (Like what Liquid said) or something like that.

Or maybe an Ocarina of Time and a Hyrule Warriors alternate costume for Ganondorf? That would be cool tbh.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know what would be great but would never happen?

Alternate costumes, like having a Corrin one for Robin and Female Robin (Like what Liquid said) or something like that.

Or maybe an Ocarina of Time and a Hyrule Warriors alternate costume for Ganondorf? That would be cool tbh.
How about Skyward Sword Zelda?

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Because we were talking about Ballot and DLC stuff a while ago, I just wanted to draw your guy's attention to this great gif I found:

Also speaking of KI:U, I think the only thing we going to get that is related to that game in terms of DLC content is a Magnus Mii costume tbh.
Poo is an odd choice, but this gif is hilarious.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's why I keep banking on a GF Marine from that game being Mii'd. It makes enough sense to justify doing so even if people believe Nintendo wouldn't want to promote it.

Don't forget Fire Emblem Fates. We could reasonably see a Corrin outfit for Swordfighters.
Ah, yeah. FE Fates will possibly get something. Kamui's outfit would be a good pick for Mii Sword Fighters, indeed.

In regards to stages, a good FE Fates stage would be the area shown in the trailer where you can see Azura dancing.

Star Fox Zero and Federation Force could bring stages to Smash as well.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ah, yeah. FE Fates will possibly get something. Kamui's outfit would be a good pick for Mii Sword Fighters, indeed.

In regards to stages, a good FE Fates stage would be the area shown in the trailer where you can see Azura dancing.

Star Fox Zero and Federation Force could bring stages to Smash as well.
If you ask me, FF getting a stage is pretty dependent on Sakurai knowing the environments already for an unreleased game, since that's how he made Wooly World.

It's far more likely to see a new stage from a Prime title if you ask me. Sakurai's looked at all of the Prime games given what we know is in the game(Dark Samus being updated in look and AT'd shows he looked at Corruption, the Dark Suit trophy shows he hasn't forgotten about Echoes, Psycho Bits confirms he looked at Hunters), so in the unlikely case Metroid were seen for stage DLC, a Prime stage is our best bet.

Neo Zero

Incidentally none of those threads should be just for memes.

Regardless, in this thread we post with substance and have discussions and dialogue exchanges, and anyone posting memes or off topic image responses will suffer my wrath. :skull:

And maybe also PushDustIn PushDustIn 's wrath

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah but they are restricted,me little does care about zelda being trash tier,the best waifu in Fates,Ridley size,or how Xenoblade spoilers rustles everyone jimmies.
Restricted?

Explain please?

Also I can barely even tell what threads you have visited based off that list.
Zelda Social, Robin Socail(?), Random social(?) and the Shulk social?

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Everyone please play my latest Smash vs Super Mario Maker level!

This time the star is...

Meta Knight!

The level...

Taking Back The Halberd

B0D0-0000-006B-CE04

Feel free to offer feedback.

I'm taking votes to see who the next Smash vs Super Mario Maker level will star!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
A maintenance before the update,what a twist
/sarcasm
You can't stop my dreams with your logic!
KING K ROOL INKLINGS ISAAC SHOVEL KNIGHT WALUIGI CONFIRMED!!!!!1!
sgfsfsgfsdgsdsd

*cough*

So close yet so far. School makes time go so slow.
Much avatar change. Many fast. Wow.
Neo Zero Neo Zero I think Blue is trying to beat both our records for most spontaneous avatar changing.

Neo Zero

You can't stop my dreams with your logic!
KING K ROOL INKLINGS ISAAC SHOVEL KNIGHT WALUIGI CONFIRMED!!!!!1!
sgfsfsgfsdgsdsd

*cough*

Much avatar change. Many fast. Wow.
Neo Zero Neo Zero I think Blue is trying to beat both our records for most spontaneous avatar changing.
Ya but when I do it I have a whole harem. Blue needs to get another lady in his life for it to count~

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Can anyone here who may be in the Paris area tell me some good Game content stores/general good things to checkout if Smash Bros is a hobby (meaning, stereotype other related things please, such as an exhibition that may be here now).

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Sorry guys, Anna is not my waifu anymore. I have a new interest.

Hello, what's your emergency?

Uh yeah some guy made a child his waifu.

...what?

Yeah, I'm serious, he declared it right now and-

*click*

...hello?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, at least DLC is actually coming this time...
PushDustIn liked this post.
Commence: "HE KNOWS SOMETHING"

I will know your secrets, you mustachioed Luma.

Sorry guys, Anna is not my waifu anymore. I have a new interest.
I didn't think...you actually used that..."word"...for Fumi-chan...O.o

Everyone please play my latest Smash vs Super Mario Maker level!

This time the star is...

Meta Knight!

The level...

Taking Back The Halberd

B0D0-0000-006B-CE04

Feel free to offer feedback.

I'm taking votes to see who the next Smash vs Super Mario Maker level will star!
So many levels in SMM I need to play...
I want to support you guys...but it's much work...
Not to mention I want to rank up in Splatoon too...
Oh, what to do...
Ponco_-_confused.gif

Last edited:

Chrono.

Maintenance is gonna be 30 minutes longer than usual.

I'm sure it doesn't mean anything but still interesting nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom