• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Top 3 Nintendo characters?

Mine would be Wolf, Hades and maybe Dry Bowser.

Though I'd be fine with just Wolf. He's the only character I'm supporting right now, so I hope he gets revealed any time soon to be done with character speculation.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One thing buggging me about that Shovel Knight image, why is the main trophy before all the ones automatically gained at the start? The main trophy is unlocked through classic mode.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
One thing buggging me about that Shovel Knight image, why is the main trophy before all the ones automatically gained at the start? The main trophy is unlocked through classic mode.
As said, Fake. Though that was one detail he got right, Alt was before Main, and you could argue the Runbow stuff came with the stage independent of SK so that being after didn't really hurt it.

It was the 8934 inconsistencies that hurt it.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My top 3:

Dixie, Captain Toad and Ice Climbers.

But knowing that the Icies are dead I really want K. Rool too.

#neverstopclimbing

#thedkdouble

#thefearlesscaptain

Chrono.

Top 3 1st party characters with a good chance? Sorry, only pipedreams are allowed here :p

No but in all seriousness, Dixie and Wolf are the only characters I want who also have a decent chance of making it in, after them it's the likes of Ray 01, King Boo, Isa Jo etc etc.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Nairo won Umebura F.A.T. tournament in Japan, beating Komorikiri's Sonic. Komorikiri played really well though. Sadly, I missed out on the final match since I was taking a shower and only came back to see Nairo just won. xD I did like the earlier match with 9B's Ryu vs Komorikiri's Sonic, that was really fun to watch; Capcom vs Sega. :smirk: Overall, fun tournament to watch and an American won a Japanese Smash 4 tournament. :drflip:

EDIT: I gotta say, Japan is really nice too. They just chanted "USA" and "Nairo", feeling the Nairo love worldwide~

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I must be the only one who doesn't give two damns about Wolf's return.

Not to say "oh I don't want him back at all", but either outcome really doesn't affect me. If he comes, okay, if he's skipped, okay. And honestly, my most wanted Nintendo character is a pipe dream that would only be added through sheer luck. Only other one that apparently stands a chance is King K. Rool and he's the poster boy for ambiguity right now.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I must be the only one who doesn't give two damns about Wolf's return.

Not to say "oh I don't want him back at all", but either outcome really doesn't affect me. If he comes, okay, if he's skipped, okay. And honestly, my most wanted Nintendo character is a pipe dream that would only be added through sheer luck. Only other one that apparently stands a chance is King K. Rool and he's the poster boy for ambiguity right now.
I don't care for Wolf either.

I just want Ivysquirt :(

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Funny how most of you never supported Butt Butt before his leak.
Will i personally have always wanted Indies for smash.Rather it be shantae(my ballot vote) quote(the person who really deserves it imo) or shovel knight(the likely one) there a big part of gaming and nintendo as a whole nowadays i say they earned a spot on smash rather it be playable or not

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As I've said a thousand times already, by now, I only care about Wolf for potential DLC additions.

I'm indifferent towards Shovel Knight, though I'll download him if he becomes a playable character in Smash.

I'm getting all character and stage DLC. As for Mii costumes, I've only got a few of them and overall I'm not too interested in them.

Chrono.

I just read the pages I missed from last night, hadn't noticed the SK leaker came forward.

Poor @gameonion though, he's gonna have to go through pages of accusations and suspicions XD

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I think they edited it, actually, it makes more sense for them to have edited it because if the model was literally the exact same as the original, people would immediately trace it back to Nibroc's. (which kinda happened anyways)
It's possible, but remember the time gap.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1st party choices?

King K. Rool, Wolf, and Medusa. For a feasible change, Chibi-Robo instead of Medusa. She's a great character and all, but I can't much see any more KI characters. Especially since we were lucky to get a 3rd one.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So now I know that I know it's fake, I know it was made because she wanted senpeis to notice?

Chrono.

1st party choices?

King K. Rool, Wolf, and Medusa. For a feasible change, Chibi-Robo instead of Medusa. She's a great character and all, but I can't much see any more KI characters. Especially since we were lucky to get a 3rd one.
I forgot about Medusa, I really want her in as well.

But yeah she's not exactly likely for DLC unfortunately...

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Oh gosh. Only three?

Uh...

Wolf, Isaac, K.Rool

If I could add more... Dixie, Impa, Chibi-Robo, Inkling, Bandana Dee,Pichu, Ivysaur, Squirtle
isaac, wolf, and king k rool. no indie characters pls.
These Guys know the score =3
Also can I just say this might just be one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.
I'm so incredibly Hyped for this game.
Why doesn't the Limited edition have the soundtrack CD

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I forgot about Medusa, I really want her in as well.

But yeah she's not exactly likely for DLC unfortunately...
Yeah...

I have other choices, but they're not that likely compared to my current list. Isaac, some Assist Trophies upgraded(Tinglo, Takamaru, Samurai Goroh), Pichu, Agumon.

And see my sig for the "legitimately could be chosen(due to actual official character rules), but realistically has no chance" character. Then again, I'd just love to see him as a costume. >_>

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Also can I just say this might just be one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.
I'm so incredibly Hyped for this game.
Why doesn't the Limited edition have the soundtrack CD
Now you understand and appreciate the awesomeness of Hiroyuki Sawano's music.

And lol at @gameonion being behind another fake leak.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Full responsibility or not, gameonion still had a role in this leak.

So he was behind a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom