• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Make some suggestions! :D
Flight warpstar should be made available for all modes, not just city trial.

The stomper boot should be a star just for kicks (heh)

UFO copy ability should be a star.

Fountain of dreams course, (yeah i know nebula belt, but its different)

Mini Kabula star

etc.

Its getting late over here and I need to be elsewhere but thats the quickest stuff i could get off the top of my head.

Best of luck to your programming friend! (the idea of a air ride 2 is amazing)

Edit: Thunder stolen. :4greninja: back to lurking.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
We clearly just need Super Smash Ride.

Kirby on a warpstar, DK with rocket barrels, Link on a motorcycle Epona, Shulk in the invisible Monadomobile.

:troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei I'd find a set of Air Rides based on Copy Abilities to be fun
Ice: Spinning could produce a small effect similar to the Ice Ability
Bomb: Ramming into someone/getting hit would have a chance of exploding randomly that hurts anyone around it (Including you)
UFO: Flying above an enemy causes their controls to go wonky (Or something among the lines)
Mini: Going into Scoot Mode would make you smaller
Canvas: Incredible Handling but not the fastest of the bunch
Mirror: Spinning would cause a mirage of the Rider to orbit, more ranged attacks
Suplex/Beetle: Boosting causes the Rider to lunge forward, dealing damage and alot of knockback to whoever it hits
Just some keen ideas :4pacman:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I was trying to think of an answe until I remembered something.

I'm still pissed at a few things about the J Stars Victory VS roster.

•No Roronoa Zoro
•No Yugi Motou
•No Light Yagami
•No Piccolo or Gohan
•Allen Walker is an assist
•Boa Hancock and a Marine Captain got in over one of the Straw Hats, especially Zoro, a main character since the second episode
•No Dio

Yeah, they're mostly nitpicks, and I can see why they didn't include Yugi Motou and Light Yagami because of technical limitations and poor 3D translation for Yugi and probably lack of non-instakill moveset potential for Light, (forgive me I haven't read/watched Death Note) but still...

Zoro, Piccolo, and Allen all got wrongly shafted.

Still, I really love the roster we got minus that, and I didn't mean to go on a tangent.
They should have thrown in Kaiba and have him throw cards at people and summon his B.E.W.D.s.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I hope to god that Nintendo has at least learned from their mistakes and have some bloody 3rd party support that won't drop out during the initial release months with some actual games for their opening line up and hardware that will and can compete whenever the PS5/ Xbox 720 comes out.

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
So here's something neat to talk about.

Are you guys interested in Kirby Air Ride 2?

Because a friend of mine got into programming and believe me, this person is gonna make it.

My bud has already recreated the basic engine for Kirby and basic Star mechanics.

Let me give you a rundown of things planned to be put in the game.

• Playable characters expanded to Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, Magalor, Rick and Coo, and maybe more
  • Characters can now jump on and off vehicles no matter who they are
  • City trial is the only mode, but the others are incorporated into it
  • All courses from the original are planned to return as is the basic city
  • I don't know what's up with Top Ride but I imagine it will be an event
  • There will be five different cities, I know one will be Cappy Town
  • Events are toggleable like item switch
  • More options to customize matches
  • All stars return along with new ones
  • Bosses will be in and will act like Dyna Blade, these range from Marx, 02, Dark Matter, Dark Mind, Nightmare, Sectonia, pretty much any big one he can fit
  • After defeating the boss, which will be made to be quite hard, you get a star based on them.
  • Every Copy ability in the series will be usable. Not sure how this is supposed to work but the person is adamant on it
  • Each level would have a My Music like toggle, it would include normal the,was and fan made remixes
  • Several new events would be added

I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in this. My bud wants to get an idea on demand and whether and to see what ideas you guys can come up with or what features you want.

Sad thing is. My friend is terrified. The game would be free of course and would be done out of love for the original game (my bud's favorite game of all time), but he doesn't want a cease and desist from Nintendo like the Mario 64 HD remake got. It's why I'm introducing it casually and it's not it's own site or anything.

Either way, thoughts? Suggestions?

Tell me what you think guys. On the game itself and the Nintendo issue.
That's incredible. All that sounds great, I don't have much to suggest, I want the ability to fight when you're off your vehicles, but that might be a bit much. I think it'd be really cool to add Paint Roller as a playable character and have him skate on his roller skates. Nago, Adeline, Daroach and Lololo as playable characters? One more thing, add Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright in there somewhere, because they are the best (maybe make them playable, I don't know, all I can think to add are playable characters).

Last edited:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so i started a youtube channel with me playing smash against my amiibos. don't know if i'm allow to put a link to it in here or not. i just want people's opinions on them. i'd figured its something for me to do to move on with the recent robbery i had.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
so i started a youtube channel with me playing smash against my amiibos. don't know if i'm allow to put a link to it in here or not. i just want people's opinions on them. i'd figured its something for me to do to move on with the recent robbery i had.
How has luck been with contacting the police and such?

You can post videos when asking for criticism iirc, Push said something about that with @Kalimdori 's video and he appreciated the feedback

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm off to bed
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei best of luck to you and your friend on Air Ride 2, be sure to tag me if you get any more info/pictures out, I wanna be one of the first to know (Especially because I wanna draw a nice picture for you guys)
Stay Fresh! :4pacman:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei someone just messaged me about Pichu suppodely being data mined in Japan? Any further info/proof we know of? Or was this already deconfirmed?

Sorry if slow, I'm just hearing about this now.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei someone just messaged me about Pichu suppodely being data mined in Japan? Any further info/proof we know of? Or was this already deconfirmed?

Sorry if slow, I'm just hearing about this now.
Who said it? If it's not the usual suspects, it's probably fake.

Neo Zero

My friend Mikel from Dustloop. Says it was said on Gamefaqs. That's all I heard though

Neo Zero

Which is why I was asking. Can we get those folks who data mined the Roy Ryu stuff to check?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is there even data to mine this time? I thought they just edited an online mode a bit?

Neo Zero

Right, that's a good enough point. If nothing was downloaded nothing would be there now I'm sure.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Like others have said no update = nothing to data mine. Unless they are hacking into Nintendo servers there should be no new files locally.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
This is my first post in the new thread.

I'll just leave this here.

Happy Birthday, Rayman. Let's hope your Smash dreams come true.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
This is my first post in the new thread.

I'll just leave this here.

Happy Birthday, Rayman. Let's hope your Smash dreams come true.
God, I forgot how fugly Artsy's Mewtwo was. It's like he looks like an anime cat

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Oh my god, a new thread.
That's nice and not nice at the same time.
---------
The same applies about the server "update" that was not a update.
I'm sad because no new stuff.
I'm happy because no balance changes.
Today was kind of a "...okay" day to me.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
He says they'll back him up and that it has something to do with the Amazon related news.

D

Deleted member

I'm not following. What does the Amazon thing have to do with Butt Butt?

(Will see response in morning)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And so the Shovel Knight leak rumor becomes stronger than before. Nice~

Too bad the Pichu thing was BS, though.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
He says they'll back him up and that it has something to do with the Amazon related news.
Basically this is how I understand Tamaki's source:

• Source correctly leaked Fallout 4's Special Edition with Pip Boy, the next Skylanders game and the Zombi U ports.
  • From the above, we can assume that the source works in retail because that seems like a way to know about those products.
One of my questions until now has been "How could somone in retail know about Smash DLC"?

I guess that question is now answered since Nintendo looks to be selling digitial codes for download content.

So while I still don't believe the rumor, that's one hole closed... or am I off the mark?

Last edited:

Tama

Smash Apprentice
He says he told you guys about it?
I said that this is related to it. Push was actually the very person who messaged me with that Nintendo Everything link when I woke up because he spotted it.

It could be a total coincidence, but it does line up with what we were told (sorry for being vague).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom