• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Alright guys, no more fighting or I'm locking the thread.

That includes everyone involved.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I don't. At least, not with full resources.

What I mean is that I think there's a team making one or two characters to end pre-ballot content, and we'll get a 50 Facts Mewtwo-esque model with the ballot character(s) later, and if they're making ballot characters now, they are lower priority for now.
I wouldn't be surprised if one ballot character had been in full swing for a while. I don't think the dev team was doing just the Mario Maker stage since summer started. I think at least one ballot character has been decided.

Chrono.

I wouldn't be surprised if one ballot character had been in full swing for a while. I don't think the dev team was doing just the Mario Maker stage since summer started. I think at least one ballot character has been decided.
Which, if the rumor is true, it's Shovel Knight.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Alright guys, no more fighting or I'm locking the thread.

That includes everyone involved.
Sorry if I reiled anyone, I'm just fond of the topic, and am sad to see it going in such a direction. :crying: Aw well.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Which, if the rumor is true, it's Shovel Knight.
I have my doubts on SK being a ballot character if he's actually in, but a rumor's a rumor.

I personally think we'll have more rage inducing Mii costumes first before the actual ballot characters. Kind of a way to get people speculating, you know?

Not that I endorse it, it's just what I see happening.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Hey guys sorry I'm being "that guy" but have there been any leaks since that Mario Maker stage was revealed?

Usually we get an influx of fakes whenever something is announced.

Chrono.

I have my doubts on SK being a ballot character if he's actually in, but a rumor's a rumor.
I agree with you, I'm just going with him being a ballot characters as that's what @Tama was told.

I feel like Wolf is coming soon, but that's just it, a feeling.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Maybe Wolf plus an SFZero stage?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I can't recall a leak ever having a mario maker stage.
I was mainly wondering if theres been anything since then. Not if any included it.

Usually we'd see some "leaks" say "Along with mario Maker... So and so is coming"

Chrono.

I haven't seen any fake leaks since the announcements.

Then again I haven't looked for any.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I can't recall a leak ever having a mario maker stage.
Which kinda makes me go back to the whole "Shovel Knight" thing that Tama got from a reliable source. They knew about Shovel Knight but not another stage that was coming so soon?

Captain Fun

Smash Lord

I personally think we'll have more rage inducing Mii costumes first before the actual ballot characters. Kind of a way to get people speculating, you know?

Not that I endorse it, it's just what I see happening.
I wasn't actually thinking of Tamaki's SK rumor. I was thinking of that weird thing on Super Best Friendcast.
One of them: The story came out that there's a Shovel Knight amiibo and everyone's like "holy **** that's ****in cool, and I'm wondering is that the clue that's gonna say, "hey this is who we're getting as the chosen contest winner? I hope so. I hope so- that'd be cool.

Liam: I can't speak on this subject but I know a lot about it.

First guy: Ok.

Liam: It sucks too, cause I wanna say stuff but I can't speak on this subject.

First guy: okay don't don't break any non...NDA's.
-subject then shifts back to the amiibo-
Apologies because I don't really know their names. I thought the whole thing was weird. Not sure if they really do know anything but I know Liam has done QA stuff for a number of games and SBF have worked with Yacht Club on Shovel Knight.

I'm not saying that this means SK is in, but that whole exchange makes it sound like some ballot stuff is at least decided. At any rate, it's fun to speculate.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ika Musume is her name, an anime character.
No.

Then people would start clamoring for Goku and that's not fun. Leave it in Splatoon where it fits.

I wasn't actually thinking of Tamaki's SK rumor. I was thinking of that weird thing on Super Best Friendcast.
Apologies because I don't really know their names. I thought the whole thing was weird. Not sure if they really do know anything but I know Liam has done QA stuff for a number of games and SBF have worked with Yacht Club on Shovel Knight.

I'm not saying that this means SK is in, but that whole exchange makes it sound like some ballot stuff is at least decided. At any rate, it's fun to speculate.
Eh.

We'll know in a few weeks time. If we're lucky, maybe with the Mario Maker stage.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This might not really seem interesting, but I'm just going to throw it out there.
My guess would be that we would hear information that was not shown to us initially at the least (the information @Neo Zero and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn know). That most likely will never happen, but I would merely keep an eye on it to see if anything interesting comes out of it.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What Mii Costumes do you think we'll get?
Seeing as the Inkling costumes are a thing(released before Splatoon), I'm expecting Federation Force costumes at some point. It's just perfect for a Mii Gunner, especially with the style they elected to go with.

Other than that, I can definitely see a popular character getting the axe again.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Seeing as the Inkling costumes are a thing(released before Splatoon), I'm expecting Federation Force costumes at some point. It's just perfect for a Mii Gunner, especially with the style they elected to go with.
Gross. I don't know if Nintendo is even confident int promoting that game anymore.

D

Deleted member

No.

Then people would start clamoring for Goku and that's not fun. Leave it in Splatoon where it fits.

Eh.

We'll know in a few weeks time. If we're lucky, maybe with the Mario Maker stage.
Make all of the character anime costumes
Lucario gets a Goku skin
Greninja gets a Naruto skin
Bowser Jr. gets a Lagann skin
Shulk gets a Ryuko skin
Roy gets a Roy skin
Pikachu gets a Zatch skin
Little Mac gets a Joseph skin
Super Anime Bros.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Make all of the character anime costumes
Lucario gets a Goku skin
Greninja gets a Naruto skin
Bowser Jr. gets a Lagann skin
Shulk gets a Ryuko skin
Roy gets a Roy skin
Pikachu gets a Zatch skin
Little Mac gets a Joseph skin
Super Anime Bros.
I see what you did there...

I already want these 2 weeks to fly by.
The more you want it to be fast the slower it will get.
Speed is inversely proprtional to thoughts.
Gross. I don't know if Nintendo is even confident int promoting that game anymore.
They have to at some point. Have to prove all the people wrong and that the game might be tolerable or even good. Can'']'t just leave it dead in the water or you get Wonderful 101 all over again.

Like i've said a little bit of good advertisemtn is all they need to do to improve FF's publicity and sales.

Chrono.

Other than that, I can definitely see a popular character getting the axe again.
Y'know, I actually kinda want them.
They'd be great for Gunners.

Also fun fact: If you google Federation Force the third result will be that infamous petition to get it canned. https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-petition-for-cancelation-of-metroid-prime-federation-force

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

MERCHANDISE!!! But yes they'd be a perfect fit in style, and size.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
This might not really seem interesting, but I'm just going to throw it out there.
My guess would be that we would hear information that was not shown to us initially at the least (the information @Neo Zero and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn know). That most likely will never happen, but I would merely keep an eye on it to see if anything interesting comes out of it.
I'm probably wrong but I think PushDustIn knows stuff that Tamaki wouldn't publicly say. He probably wont say much more than what he has already said if it would 'incriminate' his source.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom