• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
*Shakes head in disaproval, gets faster and faster...* WHAT THE **** DISNEY, YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you don't "trussssst in them"? *waits for laugh*

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I don't get the tank controls hate- when you remove them from the REmake the game becomes too easy with how quickly you can maneuver.

D

Deleted member

Yeah but what if you dont have it. Which you arent required to or even recommended to :upsidedown:

But does it have a character that is a trap?
This isn't a criteria for me in case anyone is wondering
No but Chrono Trigger has
Ryuga mentioned Wonder-Makeup, though I don't remember getting him
Uh.. I thought Green was a girl pre release, does this count?
It should be a criteria for every gane

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Live action adaptations of Disney animated movies aren't anything new, anyone else remember Glenn Close as Cruela DeVille?

Still, Jungle Book doesn't have me worried. Tim Burton's Dumbo does

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
BTW, anyone else seen the new trailer of live action The Jungle Book? I think Disney's milking Cinderella's success for all it's worth.

Curiously enough, Kaa was a female in the original book.
Was she? From what I've read about the original book, Kaa was still male in it. The major change that Disney gave to the character was that they made him a comedic villain in typical "Reptiles are Abhorrent" fashion rather then the helpful mentor figure that he originally was.

Anyway, based on the trailer it does look interesting, but I'll wait to hear more about it.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Live action adaptations of Disney animated movies aren't anything new, anyone else remember Glenn Close as Cruela DeVille?

Still, Jungle Book doesn't have me worried. Tim Burton's Dumbo does

Tim Burton, directing Ddduuummmmbbbbboooooo???????????? *********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE!?!?!?!?!

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
So, do you guys think ballot characters are in development yet? I do, mainly because of what Liam said on the SBFC.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, do you guys think ballot characters are in development yet? I do, mainly because of what Liam said on the SBFC.
I don't. At least, not with full resources.

What I mean is that I think there's a team making one or two characters to end pre-ballot content, and we'll get a 50 Facts Mewtwo-esque model with the ballot character(s) later, and if they're making ballot characters now, they are lower priority for now.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dude, no need for that.
Really? Because I think it's pretty ****ing necessary.
Considering how livid this crap makes me I'd say I've passed the point where I should have said "**** everyone, I'm out".

But I didn't. Because I keep trying to give you guys a chance. But you consistently make me feel like absolute ****. It's gotten to the point where I'm wary that every quote I receive is someone telling me how horribly wrong I am for stating my opinion, followed by everyone else in the thread agreeing with them.

End rant. You can start typing the rebuttals now. But I won't read them.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
BTW, anyone else seen the new trailer of live action The Jungle Book? I think Disney's milking Cinderella's success for all it's worth.

Curiously enough, Kaa was a female in the original book.
You know what the sad part of this is, this isn't the first attempt at a live action Jungle Book movie, and yes I'm serious look it up.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Michael Bay would be a better director for Dumbo. Yes I just said that.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You know what the sad part of this is, this isn't the first attempt at a live action Jungle Book movie, and yes I'm serious look it up.
At least the bar is set low.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lol.

I think the live action Jungle Book looks great.

It's got an impressive cast with Bill Murray, Scarlett Johannson, Ben Kingsley, Lupita N'yongo, Idris Elba, and Christopher Walken.

It's also directed by Jon Favreau.

This isn't just a bunch of nobodies making a live action Jungle Book.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Tim Burton has made good movies, not to mention his movies don't focus on boobs and booms
But I don't want to see washed colors in Dumbo, I don't want to see obviously fake effects in Dumbo, I don't want to see Johnny Depp and Helena Bomb-Carter in Dumbo, I don't want to hear Danny Elfman in Dumbo, and I don't want to see the spiral in Dumbo.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Joss Wheldon's Dumbo.

That's right.

I went there.
Everybody is sassy as hell and has a quippy comeback. No matter what someone has said to them. They must always be sassy and have a one liner response. Love the guy but so far all of his movies that aren't his own characters have been this.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Really? Because I think it's pretty ****ing necessary.
Considering how livid this crap makes me I'd say I've passed the point where I should have said "**** everyone, I'm out".

But I didn't. Because I keep trying to give you guys a chance. But you consistently make me feel like absolute ****. It's gotten to the point where I'm wary that every quote I receive is someone telling me how horribly wrong I am for stating my opinion, followed by everyone else in the thread agreeing with them.

End rant. You can start typing the rebuttals now. But I won't read them.
...Dude, I just said there's no need to start an argument.
And, how do you think I feel? It happens to me quite a bit as well.

On another note, did Nicalis ever say they did not want Quote in fan projects? I recall them saying that.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
But I don't want to see washed colors in Dumbo, I don't want to see obviously fake effects in Dumbo, I don't want to see Johnny Depp and Helena Bomb-Carter in Dumbo, I don't want to hear Danny Elfman in Dumbo, and I don't want to see the spiral in Dumbo.
So... Depp as the mouse who steals the show from the main character or as the crow who then gets jammed into way more scenes than the character was originally intended for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom