• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Are you gonna tell us the sources or just act all quiet & hush hush about it and don't tell us jack but expect us to believe it?

I just keep falling for it so much to the point where I get more upset when I don't know these sources, MY JOURNALISM INSTINCTS CAN'T HAVE THAT
Whoops, my mistake.

The source is Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Hey wait a min-

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I forgive them for 2 reasons. I'm watching the English dub and they made Ash a stand user

SUTAA FUROGU!
This looks really good to. The battles might be done similar to those of the mega acts. Plus Ash seems really serous and bad*** in fighting the team flare admins.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So, that Sonic movie coming out next year... It's gonna suck.
I don't think it's coming out next year, next to no news has been shown since the movie was announced.

Either way, I really, really, REALLY hope it's good. I know it's more than likely going to suck, but I can't help but still have some optimism towards it.

I've always wanted a Sonic movie, and I don't want his first theatrical film to be a disaster. I want to walk out that theater and say "you know what? That was a good movie."

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
tfw Zygarde Complete will appear in IV so it's debut battle will automatically be good
Very true, I'm looking forward to it. I also hope that Ash and Alan team up to fight Lysandre with a double mega teamup. Mega Charziard X and either mega greninja( if it is mega), mega sceptile, or mega Charziard Y, if my theory comes true and he brings charziard in and gets the Y stone.

Soul.

I gotta say, the XY anime's animation is so good. Like, I was watching one of the Mega Evolution specials on YouTube only for the animation. Also gives me more incentives to search for anime .GIFs

D

Deleted member

In the year 20XX, everything gets a live adaptation.

Even the real world.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Very true, I'm looking forward to it. I also hope that Ash and Alan team up to fight Lysandre with a double mega teamup. Mega Charziard X and either mega greninja( if it is mega), mega sceptile, or mega Charziard Y, if my theory comes true and he brings charziard in and gets the Y stone.
I think it's going to be Greninja. Pokemon always used the anime for marketing, hell Giratina Origin was confirmed there first iirc. Not to mention the Sceptile might not be Ash's due to how the posture is 'It's his battle stance' the eyes aren't locked though, and Greninja is THE most popular Gen VI pokemon.
A N Y T H I N G G O E S B O I Z

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Speaking of Video game movies, I really hope the live Mega Man and Sonic ones are going to be good.

Sly Cooper might as well already be good based off the trailer.

I really need to watch the Ace Attorney movie since its basically the only video game movie that's good :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think it's going to be Greninja. Pokemon always used the anime for marketing, hell Giratina Origin was confirmed there first iirc. Not to mention the Sceptile might not be Ash's due to how the posture is 'It's his battle stance' the eyes aren't locked though, and Greninja is THE most popular Gen VI pokemon.
A N Y T H I N G G O E S B O I Z
Even so, Watching Grreninja kicking Lysandre's *** would be great to see. He is still one of my favorite villains though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Speaking of Video game movies, I really hope the live Mega Man and Sonic ones are going to be good.

I really need to watch the Ace Attorney movie since its basically the only video game movie that's good :p
**** AA movie's also on my backlog. If anyone's seen it (it's on YT) does it spoil stuff from the games?

D

Deleted member

Even so, Watching Grreninja kicking Lysandre's *** would be great to see. He is still one of my favorite villains though.
N>>>>>>>>Colress>>>>>>>>Lysandre>>>>>>>Ghetsis>>>>>****>>>>>>>>>yur mum>>>>>>>Archie and Maxie>>>>>>>>>Cyrus>>>>>>>>Giovanni>>>>>>>Archie

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Video game movies definitely seem to be getting better. Ratchet and Clank in particular looks pretty good.

But of course, looks aren't everything.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
**** AA movie's also on my backlog. If anyone's seen it (it's on YT) does it spoil stuff from the games?
If you haven't played the first game, it will.

The movie sorta fast tracks through the second and third cases which ok since the main part of the movie is the 4th case.

Can't remember if the first case is there, but I'm pretty sure its there lol :p

Last edited:
In the year 20XX, everything gets a live adaptation.

Even the real world.
Isn't taht just reality TV?

20XX is upon us. Get your shines and wavedashes ready. . .

Wait I thought the Ace Attorney movie was a fanmade trailer. That is a real thing? I know what i'm doing this weekend

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So what's the state on Video game movies? If we only take Hollywood made ones into account Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter are ultra cheese but apparently have their own charm. And Prince of Persia was meh, sadly making it one of the greatest game movies of all time.

If we include Japanese ones it looks a bit more optimistic. I enjoyed the Professor Layton movie. Plot went all over the place but that's what it does in Layton games so.

MainJPW

M.T.A

I'd be down for a Legend of Zelda movie if done right, I remember this hyping me up a bit back when it was uploaded:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Speaking of vg movies, I was surprised once when i was reading wikipedia stuff on super paper mario that one said that he would want to make a movie out of that game and the fact that it was wikipedia made me think i'ts doubtful, but then i googled and I found this from 2007:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/37282-king-of-kong-director-wants-to-make-super-paper-mario-the-movie

So, it apparently was thought about it, my problem is just how could you possibly have the paper style in a movie? idk I just feel it's going to be weird.....

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It's a huge shame that video game movies usually turn out the way they are. Some franchises have a great amount of potential for a film. Here's hoping Ratchet and Clank breaks that long record of bad video game movies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
N>>>>>>>>Colress>>>>>>>>Lysandre>>>>>>>Ghetsis>>>>>****>>>>>>>>>yur mum>>>>>>>Archie and Maxie>>>>>>>>>Cyrus>>>>>>>>Giovanni>>>>>>>Archie
WALK THE PLANK YE UNOVA SCURVY! YARRRRRRR~ YAR HAR FIDDLEDEDEE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME
Lysandre: It appears we've angered Rayquaza
Rayquaza: YOU LITTLE ****S ZYGARDE'S GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE IF YOU DON'T CUT THIS ****ING DUMB ASS SHTICK!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Speaking of vg movies, I was surprised once when i was reading wikipedia stuff on super paper mario that one said that he would want to make a movie out of that game and the fact that it was wikipedia made me think i'ts doubtful, but then i googled and I found this from 2007:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/37282-king-of-kong-director-wants-to-make-super-paper-mario-the-movie

So, it apparently was thought about it, my problem is just how could you possibly have the paper style in a movie? idk I just feel it's going to be weird.....
I accidently read that as King Kong and thought Peter Jackson wanted to make a Paper Mario movie.

D

Deleted member

WALK THE PLANK YE UNOVA SCURVY! YARRRRRRR~ YAR HAR FIDDLEDEDEE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME
Lysandre: It appears we've angered Rayquaza
Rayquaza: YOU LITTLE ****S ZYGARDE'S GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE IF YOU DON'T CUT THIS ****ING DUMB *** SHTICK!
I suck Unova's **** and I'm proud of it :^)
That didn't come out right

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm playing DKC2.

Why does everything just feel more polished than DKC1?

I dunno. It's kind of amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom