• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Considering Ash-Greninja, I wouldn't be surprised if it was included in the Wii U version too

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Did anyone really believe that there wouldn't be another game? Although this does sound a lot like an april fools joke to me.

Yes. . .all 5 of them.
I cannot belive I'm saying this, this series is worse than Mario and Sonic in terms of milking.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh my god, just let it ****ing die!!!
No no, let the annoying fans die out. fnaf is innocent, doesn't cost much time or money to make and Scott profits. As someone who doesn't like the games, I couldn't help but clap when Scott said the people who hated him needed to do something productive instead of hating on his success.
Why the sudden Pokken news? Pokemania's coming. I'm willing to attempt to convince the devs to add Zygarde Complete as a boss and mother****ing Aggron with my 'charms'

domokl

Smash Lord
Scott does something new with the charachters and people are still angry and say he is milking. Why am I not surprised?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm not even mad that he's making this. An RPG sounds interesting.

I'm just tired of the franchise at this point.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

domokl

Smash Lord
I mean let's be real here. If you wanted to milk the series at this point what would you do?
A:make the monthly regular fnaf games you have mastered by now and know people will gobble up.
B:make an rpg which you don't know if people will love and will take you a hell of a longer time to make.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not even mad that he's making this. An RPG sounds interesting.

I'm just tired of the franchise at this point.
that's on you then, if you don't like something, don't tell them to stop making that product and stop making money, just ignore it

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I mean let's be real here. If you wanted to milk the series at this point what would you do?
A:make the monthly regular fnaf games you have mastered by now and know people will gobble up.
B:make an rpg which you don't know if people will love and will take you a hell of a longer time to make.
It's going to be realised in a couple months I bet.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
that's on you then, if you don't like something, don't tell them to stop making that product and stop making money, just ignore it
He has a movie in the works. And the games are still up for sale.

He's going to make money regardless.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Someone that want to milk a serie don't gave thousand to charity.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I just ran into a Mario Maker level on 100 challenge called PewDiePie and it was about as terrible as you'd expect.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Five Nights at F***boys official version? If there's no reference to dongs and/or the inhaling thereof I will be disappointed.
That and if they don't call Balloon Boy "enragement child".

I just ran into a Mario Maker level on 100 challenge called PewDiePie and it was about as terrible as you'd expect.
It could always be worse...it could be one based on DSP himself.

Inb4 DSP makes This Is How You DON'T Play Mario Maker

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He has a movie in the works. And the games are still up for sale.

He's going to make money regardless.
And the franchise isn't going to go anywhere, regardless how you feel.

Would you like if you made something successful and half a community spent its time ****ing on you for making a living?

What he's doing isn't much different than telltale doing their episodic games, and they get praised, more or less, for it

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I kinda disagree, telltale may need do more effort for their games, but the main problems people have with fnaf are the fans and the stupidly short release gaps
Why people have a problem with release gaps? It's not like the game where half made because of them (never played one). From what I know, they're complete.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like Five Nights at Freddy's hate stems for a lot of people (not saying anyone here) from it being the cool new in thing to hate it because of it's success. It's a hipster thing for gamers or something.

But this kind of thing just happens in general with entertainment. Look no further than people hating on Minions or something of that nature for being successful, when nine times out of 10 the people who are angry and upset at it's success aren't even that franchise's core or key audience.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If I remember correctly his first game was a managment sim (in that loose clicker mobile type) but it flopped due to the terrifying models in what was supposed to be a cute game. One stroke of genius later, FNAF. Now with this RPG I suspect they're supposed to be ironically creepy.

What kind of RPG though? I'm betting it'll be more in line with Puzzles and Dragons or Dragon Coins than Final Fantasy or Pokemon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A FNAF RPG.... Well then....

As for Pikachu Libre, she looks amazing! That combo game and moveset is looking to be really fun! I can't wait to Pokken is out here!

D

Deleted member

I kinda disagree, telltale may need do more effort for their games, but the main problems people have with fnaf are the fans and the stupidly short release gaps
Even with the short release gaps people get more playtime out of the games instead of the maybe two hour chapters that tell tale releases.

And who's to say Scott doesn't put effort into his games? do you think he has each game programmed because he found a gameplay mechanic that works? He changes the way its played each time, changes bring bugs, and doesn't he develop alone or does he have a studio helping him?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'm pretty indifferent to FNAF, I like the lore, but that's about it. An RPG is an interesting new direction, curious to see how it turns out.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So, what does everyone think about the "Another DLC stage is coming" "Leak"? (Since that is why this thread was started lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom