• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I believe they already said it won't happen.
They've never deconfirmed it, but we have Rapunzel and Big Hero 6, which are already better movies by the same studio, which is more than enough.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Same, I believe that is the pronunciation,. The anime will tell use eventually. Unless they pronounce it two different ways like Aeceus...
Turns out the Japanese way is Jigarude, so it's Zeegarde. It's going to be awkward for almost everyone to switch. Then again, no one switched for Rayquaza iirc
I believe they already said it won't happen.
And I've a golden tiiickeeeet...I've got a golden twinkle in my eyes...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Gais I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix which will be Japan exclusive. We'll just have to wait 3 years for the collection edition. :yeahboi:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still waiting for a Wreck-It Ralph world.

Or one from Atlantis: The Lost Empire if they want to be really awesome.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Even though it's not an animated movie, I'd like to see Mary Poppins. It's a Disney classic after all.
That or Star Wars.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Star Wars and Toy Story worlds. Just those two would be absolutely grand.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm still waiting for a Wreck-It Ralph world.

Or one from Atlantis: The Lost Empire if they want to be really awesome.
Both of those choices would make me giggle lime a school girl. Even though Ralph is kinda in the same position as Frozen right now.

Even though it's not an animated movie, I'd like to see Mary Poppins. It's a Disney classic after all.
That or Star Wars.
They've done Tron and POTC, so it's possible.
Star Wars... I don't even know anymore

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's an obscure one for ya. Home on the Range world

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Hopefully, it will be Wolf time. Also, this will definetly be the make-it-or-break-it moment for the Shovel Knight rumour.

Call me pessimistic but I still think there are only two more characters left. After all characters take a lot more time than a stage and it's omega version.
Well, then, all we can hope is for them to be both good if that is the hypothetical case.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Darth Vader as a secret boss.
I can't tell you how much I hated them dropping the ball of using Minamimoto as the secret boss for Dream Drop. TWEWY characters are already there, Sora and Riku walk by his garbage heap with him sitting on it, his noise form...
I hope TWEWY cast shows up somehow in 3 at least. Imagine I they crossed them up with the FF characters at last.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I still want to see a Jungle Book world. I'll say that it's certainly a bear necessity.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Now that I think about it, since Disney owns Marvel, what would that mean for Marvel Vs Capcom?
That's the whole reason Capcom had to take down all of the MvC related stuff from online shops.

It's really just up in the air. I don't think we'll be seeing a new one for a very long time.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Now that I think about it, since Disney owns Marvel, what would that mean for Marvel Vs Capcom?
HOLY **** DISNEY VS CAPCOM WOULD BE HYPE
I can't tell you how much I hated them dropping the ball of using Minamimoto as the secret boss for Dream Drop. TWEWY characters are already there, Sora and Riku walk by his garbage heap with him sitting on it, his noise form...
I hope TWEWY cast shows up somehow in 3 at least. Imagine I they crossed them up with the FF characters at last.
Isn't that the guy with math puns? I should get TWEWY someday

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Worlds I want/expect:

Tangled
Frozen
Big Hero 6
Emperors New Groove
Wreck it Ralph
Jungle Book
Lilo and Stitch (Island)
Hercules
Either Treasure Planet or Atlantis
Great Mouse Detective
Maybe Starwars Episode 7

Edit: http://kh13.com/news/concept-art-fo...reck-it-ralph-frozen-tangled-star-wars-worlds

Worlds from Frozen and Tangled were all ready planned in the past alongside Wreck it Ralph, Starwars and Lilo and Stitch Island

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Worlds I want/expect:

Tangled
Frozen
Big Hero 6
Emperors New Groove
Wreck it Ralph
Jungle Book
Lilo and Stitch (Island)
Hercules
Either Treasure Planet or Atlantis
Great Mouse Detective
Maybe Starwars Episode 7
Timeless River should come back!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The one thing I can see stopping a Marvel world is, well...Marvel itself. They're basically to Disney what Pokemon is to Nintendo. They're REALLY protective of their IP, so much so that in Disney Infinity advertisements and official crossovers, the Marvel cast barely ever interacts with the Disney, Pixar, or Star Wars cast.

From that I can see them saying no to Kingdom Hearts. :/

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hey, I have a thread in KHinsider if you guys want to a rate a world's chances in getting in KH3, it's much more calm than the RTC here. It's in my signature. (Shameless advertising.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
The one thing I can see stopping a Marvel world is, well...Marvel itself. They're basically to Disney what Pokemon is to Nintendo. They're REALLY protective of their IP, so much so that in Disney Infinity advertisements and official crossovers, the Marvel cast barely ever interacts with the Disney, Pixar, or Star Wars cast.

From that I can see them saying no to Kingdom Hearts. :/
I don't think they can say no, Disney outright OWNS them. Spiderman's also very popular in Japan, right?

Chrono.

That's the whole reason Capcom had to take down all of the MvC related stuff from online shops.

It's really just up in the air. I don't think we'll be seeing a new one for a very long time.
I'm kinda glad though at the same time we haven't had a Capcom VS game in forever.
Yeah Julius being the secret boss for DDD was pretty lame imo. Minamimoto would've been miles better even if he is just as random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom