• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I figured out why the Mario Maker stage footage has "Charizard" and "Dedede" displayed at one point.

Look at the player indicators: "1P", "2P", "3P", "4P" instead of "P1", "P2", "P3", "P4". It's footage from the Japanese version. They just photoshopped Charizard's name over Lizardon, but forgot that Dedede is called "King Dedede" in non-Japanese versions.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I figured out why the Mario Maker stage footage has "Charizard" and "Dedede" displayed at one point.

Look at the player indicators: "1P", "2P", "3P", "4P" instead of "P1", "P2", "P3", "P4". It's footage from the Japanese version. They just photoshopped Charizard's name over Lizardon, but forgot that Dedede is called "King Dedede" in non-Japanese versions.
Or...Nintendo just made their own fake leak :troll:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Why do you even have an Ign account :p
BECAUSE **** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!

You ask why and I say Wynaut. Besides there's that 5% of the users that are alright.
BluePikmin has one too.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So in non-Nintendo news, it was announced that, in addition to Gravity Rush being ported to the PS4, Gravity Rush 2 is going to be a PS4 title.

Guess this means Sony finally realized the Vita's kind of a flop. :p
Vita's not really a flop in Japan. There are plenty of JRPGs and games based in manga and anime series being released for the console. Of course, they're Japan only games.

Good news. Won't be the same without Iwata, but it's good the Directs will still go on.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Probably crazy, but perhaps the fact that they're confirming this now means one is coming soon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm sure they realized this ages ago, since it hasn't gotten any decent first party support for what it feels like years.
I'm just saying now it's really showing, considering a title that many said was the big draw for the Vita, as far as first parties go, is now being ported to and continued on the PS4. :p

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yoooo, Nintendo directs. All of my hype.

Soul.

Glad they're going to continue doing Nintendo Direct presentations. They won't be the same without Iwata but at least they'll be there.

D

Deleted member

So in non-Nintendo news, it was announced that, in addition to Gravity Rush being ported to the PS4, Gravity Rush 2 is going to be a PS4 title.

Guess this means Sony finally realized the Vita's kind of a flop. :p
I really like the idea of the vita, it's just lacking in quality games, I really hope Nintendo designs the next handheld similar to it

-bigger screen
-one screen
-2 joysticks
-better hardware

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Personally I find leaks fun. I really don't care if it's leaked or not as long as we have a DLC char though
Imo, it depends on how it leaked. The Roy/Ryu leak was terrible to me because there was no questioning it unless you had no idea about the legal ramifications of using unlicensed material, were just wearing a tinfoil hat, or just hated those characters.

That leak didnt bring about meaningful discussion or cautious optimism or insightful counter points or any hilarious deconstructions from Burbles and other users here. It was just there.

To me, it's not the leaks that were fun, but rather the ability and opportunity to break them down as a group. I personally feel that any leak that doesnt allow you to do that is a bad leak. Sure some people enjoy it, but many don't.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Above all I am happy that we have more news. I was getting a bit tired of being in the dark regarding the future.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Glad directs are back. They won't be the same, but I hope they still do well. I don't think we will get one this month. I think that any current info,( such as smash) will be shown at TGS in a video presentation.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
It looks like Nintendo is still deciding on who they want to be in charge of Nintendo Directs, but I think they might have already found their prime candidate.
:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom