• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
New Zygarde Complete theory. It's ability hasn't yet been revealed because like Primal/Mega Weather trio, it's going to be a better version of Aura Break, to the point Zygarde loses the disadvantages
Maybe one that makes Fairy and Dark attack completely worthless?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To celebrate this, I shall make a prediction! Pokemon Z and Pikmin 4 will get announced!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally new main line Pokemon games aren't announced in Directs, right?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally new main line Pokemon games aren't announced in Directs, right?
Yes, only X and Y were announced in directs. Every other game was through Corocoro. However since this is the third version of XY, maybe it will be announced in a direct. Also games like ORAS were announced in 30 second teasers, randomly posted to youtube by the pokemon company.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe one that makes Fairy and Dark attack completely worthless?
Anything to make sure it doesn't get outclassed by Xerneas and Yveltal. Hell, Thousand Arrows/Waves won't even do anything crippling to Xerneas
XY was in a direct

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
IIRC, X and Y weren't advertised as a Direct, either.
XY were indeed from directs. They were revealed in a pokemon direct, that showcased the series's evolution through the years and then ended with an announcement trailer for XY, featuring the starters and first looks at the game. Specifically this direct:

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Kingdom Hearts II.8: Final Chapter Prologue
Great name Square.

XY were indeed from directs. They were revealed in a pokemon direct, that showcased the series's evolution through the years and then ended with an announcement trailer for XY, featuring the starters and first looks at the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw

Yep, this is correct. For some reason I just remember them announcing the game...

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hey, one good thing about Dream Drop Distance in particular getting the HD treatment?

HD treatment for my favorite Disney movie. :p Now if only Frollo was actually a boss instead of getting ousted by a rainbow gargoyle dragon...
I mean yeah, it's great and all, I llike DDD, but...
Why are you wasting time, energy and resources on this Square?!
The other collections at least had TWO games playable. Then we get this with one game and two "Naw I can just watch this on youtube why bother" movies.

Soul.

wait
why are they remaking dream drop distance when you can get it on 3ds??

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
wait
Because this is them trying to make up for system-hopping every other game in the series so everyone can catch up.
Poorly.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
At this point, I shouldn't expect a Direct soon but I do expect some updates with Smash with characters and stages.

I just want non-Mii costumes. And more balance patches. Predicting Wolf and a 'maybe' for the newcomer.

Hopefully Isaac, Dixie and Waddle Dee are the ones. We need some Nintendo newcomers.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
wait

At this point I wonder why I should even buy any of their new Kingdom Hearts games, they'll just release a collection anyways.

D

Deleted member

If Kingdom Hearts III is going to be on both PS4 AND Xbone, then why will II.8 only be exclusive to the former?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Call me pessimistic but I still think there are only two more characters left. After all characters take a lot more time than a stage and it's omega version.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
What's ticking me off even more about 2.8 Final Chapter Prolouge (Oh my god that is the worst name I've ever had to type out) is that this is going to have TWO movies that are EXCLUSIVE to 2.8 itself telling stories not yet seen in KH.
Meaning we are going to get around 4 hours of critical plot information on a PS4 exclusive remaster. RIP Xbone users.
This story is complex enough as it is like seriously, I can't even be bothered to care anymore. I just wanna run around Disney Worlds going all Final Fantasy on monsters with my good pals Donald and Goofy.
Why is that so much to ask.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
If Kingdom Hearts III is going to be on both PS4 AND Xbone, then why will II.8 only be exclusive to the former?
8 divided by 2 is 4.

PS4.

Boom.

Edit:

Please ignore my stupid math mistake from earlier

Last edited:

Chrono.

Same reason why all the HD remixes were exclusive to Sony.

Also I just noticed II.8 its only on PS4 and not for both 3 and 4.

Well that's just dumb.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So I need both a PS3 and a PS4 to experience the full story now, even though the collections were supposed to make the owning of consoles a non issue? I don't get it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The reason the new KH is exclusive to PS4 is because Xbone sucks and Squeenix wants everyone to know it
:troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I was already missing FNAF news on the internet after this "long time" of silence ,and then boom,a toonfied version teaser.

Chrono.

So I need both a PS3 and a PS4 to experience the full story now, even though the collections were supposed to make the owning of consoles a non issue? I don't get it.
Look at it this way, if you haven't played DDD you could get that on 3DS and just watch the rest on Youtube.

If you want KH3 you'll have to buy the PS4 regardless.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Exactly. Even then count yourself lucky... those of us here since the start have had to go PS2 > GBA > PS2 > DS > PSP> DS > 3DS >PS4

Look at it this way, if you haven't played DDD you could get that on 3DS and just watch the rest on Youtube.

If you want KH3 you'll have to buy the PS4 regardless.
Even then, RIP Xbox One owners.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have another Zygarde related question. How do you lot pronounce it's name? Zeyegarde, or Zigarde? I keep switching back and forth
I always did Zy (like in zygote) - Garde (pronounced like guard).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I always did Zy (like in zygote) - Garde (pronounced like guard).
Same, I believe that is the pronunciation,. The anime will tell use eventually. Unless they pronounce it two different ways like Aeceus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom