• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Xenoblade X DLC on the west will be free,at least worth the wait.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
So I got banned on Neogaf permanently for posting the results of the sourcegaming japan poll. Seriously that site has no damn rhyme or reason for its bans. And according to their policy, they can ban for what ever reason they want and theres no negotiation. So stupid. :/
Send me a link to where you posted it, I'm interested to see what they said, as it's very relevant to me.

Is this it?

Wait, have you thought of them maybe changing the layout?
Just for the 3DS version? Literally the Wii U order is different than this fake leak, go check out the US version of the Mario Maker reveal. it continues to follow the pattern.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Send me a link to where you posted it, I'm interested to see what they said, as it's very relevant to me.

Is this it?

Just for the 3DS version? Literally the Wii U order is different than this fake leak, go check out the US version of the Mario Maker reveal. it continues to follow the pattern.
I don't get it, isn't it easy to just put a stage near the bottom, why would he rearange the screen when he can easily just edit it?

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
So I got banned on Neogaf permanently for posting the results of the sourcegaming japan poll. Seriously that site has no damn rhyme or reason for its bans. And according to their policy, they can ban for what ever reason they want and theres no negotiation. So stupid. :/
@ S Senselessbreak could you screenshot your ban message? I'm curious about the reason the moderator should mention in ban message? I found it weird that you actually got banned for providing a picture. I think there is more than just that.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, here's something I don't get. Some people are complaining saying that Super Mario Maker is too new to get a stage...

...And yet Yoshi's Wooly World has had a stage since launch.

Chrono.

You know, here's something I don't get. Some people are complaining saying that Super Mario Maker is too new to get a stage...

...And yet Yoshi's Wooly World has had a stage since launch.
People are complaining about the stage for being too new? That's... weird.

If it were a Splatoon stage I'm sure people would be all over it lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I've only seen the complaint a few times, but yeah, it's actually been said...

To be honest, they should have done something like that without the requests to begin with. The fact they did tribute to other events, and refused to do something for an icon of gaming is what made people so persistent in the first place. Are there any Smashboard admins that back me up and say that deciding to add a tribute to the banner took very little thought? I felt the banner was something that just came natural to this site. The fact that GAF literally stands for "Gaming Age Forums" and couldn't pay tribute to a person that helped shape gaming is very disrespectful on their part. If they do the same thing for other gaming icons when the day comes, such as Miyamoto or Kojima, I'm sure users will react no differently.
Not an admin, but I was there, and don't think this can be considered confidential. It really was basically like:

"Let's pay tribute."

And there was light tribute.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Honestly, I think the lack of a Splatoon stage could be one of the reasons.

D

Deleted member

Number 7

Staff Roll
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker​

Last edited by a moderator:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
The Splatoon stage is being held for the Inkling character bundle, duh :awesome:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
"Your posting of results that don't feature characters we give a damn for infringes with our elitist rules and thus merits dropping the banhammer. Bye."
If that was the reason they would have banned anyone who posted the link to my results. I really don't think that's the full reason.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
try to avoid double posting
You don't really need to mention that because it's waste of post and I already know the policy. It was just an accident because I clicked wrong button when I was trying to copy and paste it into my post.

Members acting like they are moderators are annoying. If you have a problem, then send a private message to moderator and complain about my double post so they could take care of it themselves! :D

If that was the reason they would have banned anyone who posted the link to my results. I really don't think that's the full reason.
Yeah, that was odd because most of us already posted a lot of information from Push's sites and we haven't got banned for it. I guess we will never know.

Last edited:

Soul.

The way I see it, is that with how things are going on NeoGAF, people might as well make fun of their elitist stupidity that goes without saying if they aren't doing it now.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm joking. :p

Actually, that's a perfect punchline. Wanna hear a joke? Neogaf.

They held off the stage but gave us the trophy early? :p
Much like they're holding off King K. Rool with his Mii-wait.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm so hyped about the Mario Maker stage.

I want an X one so bad.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yes, because we've never gone off the deep end. Nope, not at all. Truly we're the superior forum. Truly.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
-snip-

//end rant
I'd like to add that GAF had already planned in advance to use the rainbow banner until the end of the following month. It was supposed to be a positive thing, a celebration. Plenty of members and administrators alike mourned Iwata's passing, but the demand for tribute was both disrespectful and tactless.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
If I post here some mockup I did, just to get some opinions (because I need it), completely off topic from the current subject, I'll be looking for a warning or..?
--Not trying to turn it in a "like farming" (or something like that it is described on the rules).

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I want an X one so bad.
You want an X stage?

Go to the stage builder and draw an X. Slap some Xenoblade music on it and there's your stage. :troll:

If I post here some mockup I did, just to get some opinions (because I need it), completely off topic from the current subject, I'll be looking for a warning or..?
--Not trying to turn it in a "like farming" (or something like that it is described on the rules).
Just post it in a spoiler and say what it is, surely it wouldn't be an issue.

I posted some Batman cosplay here a few days ago, off topic, in a spoiler, with no problem.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Also, I can't wait for the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 2.9. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom