• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

They also announced a Rumble Arena 3 or something a while ago. Those were fun, I remember maining Renamon and Kabuterimon
You're probably thinking of Rumble Arena All Star.

It was... bad, like really bad. But I bought it anyway since Bamco were using the game to gauge interest for Digimon in the west, I had to support it if it meant any of the new DW titles got localized (which it did).

Chrono.

It was already released? Damn. What's so bad about it?
It was a pretty shallow beat-em-up, much less content than the previous games, not a lot of replayability, and a half-baked story mode all at the hefty price of $40.

It's only worth around $15-20 imo.

I do appreciate the effort though, plus I think it was a cool of Bamco to finally recognize the western Digimon fanbase and now Cyber Sleuth is on the way, so it's nice.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I figured I'd share one of my Mario Maker levels as well. c: Please, if anyone plays it, do tell me what you think.

This course is meant to be completed without touching the controller!
"Tour Of The Auto-Castle"

ID: F636-0000-0038-3AC0
Alright, time to show off my first Super Mario Maker course.

FIX-IT FELIX JR.

ID: C2CD-0000-0038-7A7E
Starred and commented on both. Very nice levels.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

So apparently Kimishima will only be president for one year.

Makes sense, he is close to retiring age.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
God, real information would be lovely. The last bit of Smash news we got was that they skinned K. Rool alive for Mii's to wear.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I wonder what this thread will become after the DLC officially ends.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wonder what this thread will become after the DLC officially ends.
The same thing it always is?

Moments of peace, intelligent mature discussion about real subjects, then all out chaos because someone dared to say Toadette is better than Waluigi and a 12 page discourse of back and forth about how each side is idiotic, stupid, and not allowed to call themselves a real Mario fan.

So, yes, the usual.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
The fact that he's only president for a year makes me think that they aren't planning at all on releasing NX next year.

You don't wanna switch presidents during that kind of transition. Although it did work in Microsoft's favor with Phil Spencer recently.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The same thing it always is?

Moments of peace, intelligent mature discussion about real subjects, then all out chaos because someone dared to say Toadette is better than Waluigi and a 12 page discourse of back and forth about how each side is idiotic, stupid, and not allowed to call themselves a real Mario fan.

So, yes, the usual.
Toadette's better than Waluigi.

I'm not even a Mario fantasy

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
To be honest, I have been declining on the amount of posts recently :p. Mostly because of life and school. That being said. Even though I don't really post as much as I used to, I'm still going to be around even after the DLC ends. This is my favorite place on Smash Boards right now mainly for the intelligent discussion we usually have. So, I'm here for the long haul.

D

Deleted member

BETTER. THAN. WALUIGI!
WELL, THESE-

......crap. I don't know how to make a grammatically correct statement that's relevant to the point.

Wait.....

WELL, WALUIGI ISN'T JUST FOR ATTRACTING MATES!

Nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
So I just discovered a secret in Super Mario Maker.

I fell down into a bottomless pit while playing someone else's level in the Super Mario World style, and the game started playing these sound effects of Mario driving the delivery truck out of the level because he was so pissed off. The dog and the bird were following him too.

Should I feel special?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Waluigi is better than everyone in Mario. Yep. He's even better than Rosalina. :troll:

I have been living a Waah-luigi lie my entire career on Smashboards.

When will I have a background main that fits me Sakurai? When?!

Chrono.

A lot of these levels with Lakitus don't really take into account how I can just get on their cloud and skip the entire level

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Waluigi vs Toadette? How about Waludette? Wait a minute; Mario and Luigi have Peach and Daisy while Toad has Toadette. Mario and Luigi have Wario and Waluigi... We need WATOAD!

D

Deleted member

A lot of these levels with Lakitus don't really take into account how I can just get on their cloud and skip the entire level
"I'm so evil, I'll put thousands of Lakitus so no one will be able to avoid the spikies! Bwahahaha!"
What they are thinking when they design the levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom