• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
GUYS. PLEASE NO.

DON'T MAKE MY OUTRAGEOUS EXAMPLE AN ACTUAL THING.

WHY GUYS WHY.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Must hold it in.

You can do it, Penguin.

There we go.

I had the strong urge to go to the bathroom. Lots of cramps, you see. I'm glad I got that over with.

Hey Burb, didn't see you there.:awesome:
You know just a friendly tip? Posts like this? They only prove and show that you're not actually getting over any of your issues.

There's a difference in suppressing a problem or issue and actually pulling yourself off your ass and fixing it.

Work on yourself better, kiddo. :)

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I made an account on daily motion,the first guy I subscribed in there says Zelda is the best Smash character, and says metroid other M is the most underrated game of all time,also he got banned from youtube for 2 times but this is not in the case.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Just in time for my fake debate about Waluigi vs Toadette to become reality.

I know not what I do sometimes. Please forgive me.
Expecting to not cause a debate?
:troll:

Nothing against Toadette, I just prefer the Wah.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You know it only really sounds bad when you look at it from an immature perspective. If you looked at it as just advice and not with a dirty mind, then you wouldn't delete the actual heart of the message to make a silly joke out of solid advice I was giving you.

But alas whatever.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know it only really sounds bad when you look at it from an immature perspective. If you looked at it as just advice and not with a dirty mind, then you wouldn't delete the actual heart of the message to make a silly joke out of solid advice I was giving you.

But alas whatever.
Though to be fair, we've all put our minds in the gutter at least once if not many times in our lives. It happens.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Mario spin off games (Yoshi's Island, Wario Land and Donkey Kong Country) have a lot of potential for Mario Maker levels.
That be interesting if they could pull it off.

I'm currently working on a gold/silver mario level. it's got spit paths. One for each costume.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly ngl i'm surprised Toadette wasn't in Mario Maker, especially how we got Mega Yarn Yoshi, AND Green Yarn Yoshi, Ashley, 2 Isabelles,and Mahjong? Tile.

Also surprised how Sable didn't make it in when we got the Nooklings and Tom Nook. curse you, lottie.

I actually don't mind her past the fact of how we got Reese/Cyrus, Digby/Isabelle but just Mabel when she's been there since the start.

Last edited:

Chrono.

honestly ngl i'm surprised Toadette wasn't in Mario Maker, especially how we got Mega Yarn Yoshi, AND Yoshi, Ashley, 2 Isabelles,and Mahjong? Tile.

Also surprised how Sable didn't make it in when we got the Nooklings and Tom Nook. curse you, lottie.

I actually don't mind her past the fact of how we got Reese/Cyrus, Digby/Isabelle but just Mabel when she's been there since the start.
A lot of those you mentioned have are tied to amiibo though

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm in love with mario maker.Despite not being that creative myself i just love recreating levels from other games in the mario engine.So far i did Green Greens from Kirby and Plains from Shovel knight(only the first half because i can't make the levels bigger).So if you guys wanna give them a try

Plains:79D3-0000-0039-A76E
Green-Greens:E35D-0000-0039-B428

D

Deleted member

The Mario spin off games (Yoshi's Island, Wario Land and Donkey Kong Country) have a lot of potential for Mario Maker levels.
I'd love to be able to make Wario Land 4 and Wario Land 2 and hell, even Wario Land 1 levels.

PS: I would watch the DK Cartoon on youtube with @Naoshi and I would always comment on dat (uravatar) when it showed that scene. lol

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Holy **** I remember that thing. Wasn't it Angemon and Ankylomon fusing? I remember Xros Wars retconned the fusions or something
Not quite, DNA Digivolution (or Jogress Evolution) still exists, it's more that it and Digixros overlap somewhat in function, but have different results for what they achieve with each mechanic (Digixrosing is more like mechas combining while DNA is pretty much actual fusion between the individuals).

It was a pretty shallow beat-em-up, much less content than the previous games, not a lot of replayability, and a half-baked story mode all at the hefty price of $40.

It's only worth around $15-20 imo.

I do appreciate the effort though, plus I think it was a cool of Bamco to finally recognize the western Digimon fanbase and now Cyber Sleuth is on the way, so it's nice.
Yeah, that's what I've heard, it's a shame too since it did have some potential even if it was a budget title.

But at least it got us Cyber Sleuth, now if only Re:Digitize Decode would get over here...

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
A lot of those you mentioned have are tied to amiibo though
Some of the amiibo ones are redundant, though. Did we need 2 Isabelles? A Mega Yarn Yoshi AND a Green Yarn Yoshi when in Woolly World, A Mega Yarn Yoshi is equal to a Green Yarn Yoshi?

Since yeah, of course every amiibo would get a costume, but MYY and GYY? Plus there are some costumes that I didn't mention that are nonamiibo and kind of weird (ex: Wii Balance Board, also Arwing even tho Arwing's kinda cool)

Lottie is tied to an amiibo but in that last bit of my post I meant that imo Lottie should've been a card and Sable the amiibo.

domokl

Smash Lord
Wait so I'm a bit late here. Ash greninja is essentially just a mega evo without a ring that copies the trainers features isn't it?

D

Deleted member

A little bit late but I think I should leave my two cents:
Waluigi and Toadette are both pieces of crap created for the sole purpose of being partners of other character :cool:

The real question is who's the best Koopaling?
The worst is clearly Wendy so that's not worth arguing

Chrono.

Wait so I'm a bit late here. Ash greninja is essentially just a mega evo without a ring that copies the trainers features isn't it?
Right now it's a Not-Mega Evo Mega Evo.

Basically we're in the dark until we hear more about it, could be a Spiky Ear Pichu case or it could just be a Mega after all or it could just be a regular Forme.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
from what the pokemon website says it just changes appearance when his and ash's bond reach it "limit" it could be a mega but i think it's jsut a apperance change

D

Deleted member

On the subject of Ash-Greninja(that's literally its name), I like this theory
Trap Feraligatr when?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That would be kinda cool, I mean ORAS did kinda have that with costume Pikachu, this could be a bigger expansion of that (as well their actual appearance changing rather than just a costume).
I always thought the costume should be expanded
Not only did it allow for Pikachu to learn non-normal or electric new moves as a kind of move tutor but without allowing it to be broken or anything by locking the moves to the costumes, it also gave Pikachu some cool costumes
And Hawlucha's spot in Pokken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom