• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yep
Tv Tropes for Triforce Heroes, Base Breaker
The Clothes Make the Superman gimmick. Some think it's interesting and adds a unique aspect to the game. Others think it looks ridiculous, verging on Rainbow Pimp Gear territory.
Anyone who thinks this isn't cool isn't invited to my party, nor are they getting anything for christmas
Damn. I suppose I can just settle with the 3DS version. Gotta give people some reason to get the handheld version I guess.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can you only get the Wind Waker content through the 3DS version?
Yes, as on now at least.
I'll tag you once I've made a course. I want to make something worthy of uploading. For now, you can follow me here to keep up-to-date with all of my Super Mario Maker uploads:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Penguin_Maker

Here's my main account if you want to follow that as well:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Super_Mario_2000
You could also make a new stage, put one of each of the last elements you unlocked. then fill the stage will anny type of block. After a bit, you will hear trucks, then it will tell you when next delivery is. Then reset the stage, and fill it with more blocks. Then your here the trucks again. It will say a delivery has arrived early. From here, rinse and repeat.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
But...In my headcanon you're an immature brat who dislikes people who don't like what you like and calling me flat because you're also flat...MY HEADCANON IS RUINED! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cry
That's it, I'm shipping HyperFalcon/TehEpicRyuga, now, let the yuri times role. Also you insulting each other about being flat is just you trying to hide your feelings for each other. :troll:

Went on TV Tropes
LGBT Fanbase: In addition to causing Stupid Sexy Flanders moments in straight fans, a gay mag voted Link as the hottest video game character of all time.
lol. I heavily disagree tho, if it's just Zelda then Ghirahim wins
That was before Ghiraham was revealed though.

Also I got Warioland yesterday, and have Super Mario Maker on its way, I got the special edition that comes with the artbook, 8-Bit Mario amiibo, and the T-shirt. I'm most excited to get the T-shirt just so you know guys know.

Being more serious, I can't wait to mess around in Super Mario Maker, sine I'm a game designer this is going to be really fun for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel really special now lol XD :p
I mean, it's not like it's a popular series
I don't think each game even sold near 1 million copies
But now let's proceed to talk about it and shove it down thos thread's throat until they give up and play it
And this includes each one of you

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I mean, it's not like it's a popular series
I don't think each game even sold near 1 million copies
But now let's proceed to talk about it and shove it down thos thread's throat until they give up and play it
And this includes each one of you
I'd love to, but I need to get ready for school and stuff now :ohwell:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Because Ryuga wants to tell us something.
Guys who don't like naked, handsome British men don't get extra pocket money this week
Somehow I'm not surprised

:(
Next time we shall teach this thread the meaning of hardcore dungeon crawlers: anime edition

Why wouldn't we
The banana character even gets a Watermelon mech when the CGI budget allows it

D

Deleted member

For those of you who have played Chrono Trigger, i have a question:

Did you killed Magus, or did you make him join your party?
As for me, i did the latter.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I think I did the former because I had no idea that he could join you if you said no and I somehow thought that you would get something by choosing yes :)

But because I missed that, I was sad when I looked it up online after :(

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ub0erXLxe4 This is cool, it's the boxing ring character aliases in each region. In Japan Sheik is referred to as "Whirlwind that Dances in the Darkness", that's bad ass.

The latter, the more the merrier.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hey guys,mario maker made me realize that we had 2 good games with sonic in a row.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I went on 4chan and i notice Push's chart and a link to his article of Japan's ballot opinions, they are all immediately saying fake lol

D

Deleted member

I didn't kill him because I got spoilered a little when I tried to look up to when I was going to kick his ass
I was pissed he made it out alive after your fight with him but when I found out what his motives were, I decided to forgive him
"Killing you won't bring Cyrus back"
This cliche line has never been used so perfectly before
And also because I had just lost Crono and the other three were lecels behind Frog and Robo

. . . I just realized Wonder Red isn't even top 50 over there. Damn. As if his chances weren't low enough as is. :/

That means the 3rd party version of him (Viewtiful Joe) is more popular than the 1st party version. Japan why.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
. . . I just realized Wonder Red isn't even top 50 over there. Damn. As if his chances weren't low enough as is. :/

That means the 3rd party version of him (Viewtiful Joe) is more popular than the 1st party version. Japan why.
Don't worry, 4chan proved it was fake:troll:

D

Deleted member

I hope Sakurai is all like "damn, Viewtiful Joe is really popular, but I ain't going to go through the job of getting his copyright so I'll just put the second best thing"
R-r-right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I'd love for Magolor to be in, I'm indifferent to the rest of the Kirby characters on that list but they cool.

Wolf's limbo status I'm guessing.
Thanks I can see why and did not take in consideration Wolf status, still I think he will be added regardless of the Poll (one of the few characters that I can see being DLC after Lucas and Roy inclusion).

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom