• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Anyone want some nostalgia?

This song is my jam.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why did you give me a speech about the power of friendship calling things gay?

No, they DO NOT mean all. I have several friends who say stuff like that and are friends with many Cis White Heterosexual People (like me) so it technically, cannot be "all". It's impossible.

Also, you literally just gave me a sentence about how trans people can't play cis characters (and since when is a character being cis going to be a major character point? I don't know of a story about someone being bullied for being cis.)
Lol wut
I was quoting Ryuga's post

I was wrong about assuming they mean everyone, but they do still mean the majority of "white/cis/men/hetero"

Point taken for the last one

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Someone decided to compile all the items, scenery and other miscellaneous stuff from 2D Mario games missing in Mario Maker.

There's quite a bit left.
That's kind of disappointing. I hope they'll add some of that stuff in an update, but I'm not holding my breath.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Here's a topic for you guys.

Besides anything Nintendo, what are you guys looking forward to gaming wise this season?
For me it's gotta be Destiny: The Taken King, Halo 5, and Star Wars Battlefront.
To be honest the last game I've been hyped for was Smash. Anything else has been kinda there for me.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion

Besides anything Nintendo, what are you guys looking forward to gaming wise this season?
For me it's gotta be Destiny: The Taken King, Halo 5, and Star Wars Battlefront.
Fallout 4 so at least I will not see any person besides my dog

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I don't think I look forward to anything non Nintendo right now actually. I would say MGS5, but that's already out and I need to buy it.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Shovel Knight retail and Bravely Second(if Square Enix is publishing it).

2016 is going to be the year every gamer's and DLC amiibo collector's wallets wept.

D

Deleted member

...OH, I have Ryuga on ignore. I thought you were quoting me.
Still, friendship is about straight friends acting gay around each other and vice-versa and calling them "gay/straight/other words that could be considered offensive by some users" ironically
If ya can't do that, you can't call them friends

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Still, friendship is about straight friends acting gay around each other and vice-versa and calling them "gay/straight/other words that could be considered offensive by some users" ironically
If ya can't do that, you can't call them friends
I think I missed something with my friends then.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Vinny and Cr1tikal? I don't think I can handle this

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I won't indefinately bandiscussion on a topic. I think that's wrong.

Buy by gosh, I'm disappointed in all of you. Both sides embarassed themselves today.

And even worse, those "abandon thread posts" and "BAN THIS" posts or posts that complained about the problem while doing bubkiss was even worse.

You people need to act with some class. People disagree with you. Doesn't make them evil and you shouldn't take them disagreeing with you personally. Like a large chunk of you did.

And to the others, if you have a problem with the discussion, try to change it peacefully or get the attention of mod. **** posting won't do ****.

D

Deleted member

Currently hyped for:
Mario Maker CAPE!
Waifu Simulator 2015/2016: Now with more Anna and traps!
Pokken: Not featuring: the Pokemon you wanted!
Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: featuring: you throwing away the game after the personality quiz tells you are a Chikorita
Xenoblade Chronicles X: Monolith is a lier saying it isn't the same universe as Xenoblade BUT I CAN SEE A ****ING TELETHIA RIGHT THERE
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: because I still have no money so the game still doesn't exist to me shut up
Etrian Odyssey V: electric boogaloo
I think I missed something with my friends then.
Those weren't friends then

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*goes into freezer to get a slice of the awesome cake*
*It's gone*
I LITERALLY ONLY HAD 1 SMALL SLICE
WHY

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Buy by gosh, I'm disappointed in all of you. Both sides embarassed themselves today.

And even worse, those "abandon thread posts" and "BAN THIS" posts or posts that complained about the problem while doing bubkiss was even worse.

You people need to act with some class. People disagree with you. Doesn't make them evil and you shouldn't take them disagreeing with you personally. Like a large chunk of you did.

And to the others, if you have a problem with the discussion, try to change it peacefully or get the attention of mod. **** posting won't do ****.
I greatly respect you Swamp-senpai, just wanted to say that.

S

Silver_1357

All hail Swampy-senpai.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Also, I belive that 4Chan post for now, at least until @Tama can find out more about this whole ****ing Shovel Knight fiasco. Please don't laugh at me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom