• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So anything new? That Pokemon "leak" false?

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

So there is apparently a fat Pikachu for the 20th anniversary. I love fat Pikachu, it's adorable.
Fat Pikachu needs to make a return to the Smash Bros. series.
Can't wait for the next 4chan leak to say he's DLC.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
2) Going off that, my OTHER big issue was the fact that the Gym Leaders were awful compared to previous ones. They didn't help drive the plot at all. There's no excuse, since Gen IV and V did the whole "Gym Leaders doing things outside the Gym" thing really well. It felt like a huge step back.

But other than those two things I loved Kalos.
This, this really made me a lot less hyped for the game/story. The gym leaders, all just basically existed, no one truly discussed them and they never did anything. I barely remember each leader and if I didn't watch the anime, I'd still forget. After Black and white( as you said) there was no excuse for this. Gym leaders should be important to the plot and actually have character development. Their basically protectors of the region9 next to the E4 of course), and yet as a criminal mastermind threatened to eradicate all human life, they did nothing. Each gym leader in kalos had such unique design and would have really benefited for character personality and development. I really hope this is focused upon in the third games. And bring back the last pokemon standing music for gym battles, please gamefreak! And the last thing I'd suggest, a memory link type thing. How did Lysandre become this way, how could no one have known about all the going on's in the region, or how did Looker end up in Kalos( although if the pikachu detective game is a thing, maybe Looker is the star and that will explain his story more).,etc. So much potential could be made here and I hope it does in the third game.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Well, you see, memes are the bane of discussions. Memes destroy discussions. Can't have discussions when memes exist. Lord Meme is there with Pepe the frog.
memes. the dna of the soul.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Soul.

Not exactly, I looked and the search trends are from this year.
I thought it all started when IGN reviewed ORAS last November (2014), gave it a 7.8/10, and said too much water, which then made everyone joke about it until now.

D

Deleted member

This is why I respect Project M. They do this stuff that pleases their fans. Now if only we got those newcomers, huh?
Why do I feel like PM will actually be hit with a C&D order if they actually add newcomers that haven't been in smash before

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I found a magazine which had one of the strangest reviews for Sonic Lost World I've seen ever, just look at it,

"This may be one of the best Sonics in years, you can use Sonic's powers to defeat the new baddies, the Deadly Six, there's a rocket and even a black hole!"

WTF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom