• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Did anyone copy what that leak said It was removed mighty fast
Umm.

"I work at Nintendo of America" Lol nope.

Also, if this is a screenshot from a trailer.

Yeah, I believe the offical trailer taglines all have upper case letters in the front of each word.

It also comes in a smaller size and font color.
Check this post.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Calling it right now, 2.9 will be the "Ground Zeroes" of KH3.

Though there's 2 big things hurt that claim: It's exclusive to Sony consoles and the fact that PS3 apparently gets it at all.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a Remaster of DDD.... Maybe with a KH3 demo like Square did with 15 in type 0? Because there's literally no other KH games left to remaster after Dream Drop, and selling 1 game when you already had (technically) 3 in the last two HD collections is dumb.
...That being said, WHY ARE YOU NOT FOCUSING ON KH3 NAMOURA

I just realized Necalli's face is a Giant red V for V-trigger :079:

More kingdom hearts is always appreciated. especially if it is on PS3 :p

Also thanks for all the talk of music. My Music playlist is lacking. I've added like 5 songs from this thread this week.

Chrono.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a Remaster of DDD.... Maybe with a KH3 demo like Square did with 15 in type 0? Because there's literally no other KH games left to remaster after Dream Drop, and selling 1 game when you already had (technically) 3 in the last two HD collections is dumb.
...That being said, WHY ARE YOU NOT FOCUSING ON KH3 NAMOURA
But why name it 2.9 then instead of just Dream Drop Distance HD? That would be pretty dumb... which is probably why it's a likely scenario.

As for the last question.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
2.9 was apparently leaked in Square's E3 schedule, so there might be credibility to this.
It also certainly helps that this is an actual leak of information rather than a 4-chinz text leak.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I would like to say something, lately on my mind there have been a certain trio of characters from the Rhythm Heaven series, technically a team of four, they're white, love to practice, and are pretty cute, they are... BLUE BIRDS!!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kingdom hearts 2.9....What?

Anyway, this isn't what you are expecting:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'd like to know why he stutters a lot...
Some people say he has a mental problem, some say that's his trade-off for having so much power (i.e his other usual 5 senses and other things like talking don't work like normal or are sporadic in how they work). Who knows tbh...

Welp. Time to call any and every Zard I get Rabbidluigi
>Use it wisely

Inb4 rule 34 shenanigans.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

So there is apparently a fat Pikachu for the 20th anniversary. I love fat Pikachu, it's adorable.

Chrono.

Saints Row 4 or GTA V.

I got money to buy one of these but idk which one to choose.

If it helps I don't care for the story in either, I just wanna screw around.

Soul.

So there is apparently a fat Pikachu for the 20th anniversary. I love fat Pikachu, it's adorable.
holy **** that is so cute omg
i want it oh god the cuteness

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Pikachu was so ****ing adorable back then. He's too skinny.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I just realized Xenogears and Xenosaga aren't the same thing. I should've bought that instead of Zack & Wiki. Xenosaga is the franchise I heard that got the bad reception and not Xenogears.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know lots of people have issues with Kalos as a region in general, but my issues with it mainly amount to two things.

1) The music - I wasn't a fan of most of it. By that, I mainly mean this. A lot of the GENERAL themes were great (vs Wild Pokemon and vs Trainer in particular). But the themes that were supposed to be really important and hype worthy like they were in other games fell flat (Lysandre theme, Team Flare theme, Gym Leader theme, Elite Four theme, hell, even Diantha's felt downgraded). with the exception of the Rival theme, which I loved. It was just hard to be hyped by most of those themes. Even the city themes...I only remember Lumiose and Anistar's.

That being said, any piece that dealt with AZ or Looker...that was good music. Those ones felt emotional, like they should have. It's just the ones that are supposed to be hyped up that fell flat with me. Also loved the Credits theme.

2) Going off that, my OTHER big issue was the fact that the Gym Leaders were awful compared to previous ones. They didn't help drive the plot at all. There's no excuse, since Gen IV and V did the whole "Gym Leaders doing things outside the Gym" thing really well. It felt like a huge step back.

But other than those two things I loved Kalos.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Saints Row 4 or GTA V.

I got money to buy one of these but idk which one to choose.

If it helps I don't care for the story in either, I just wanna screw around.
In Saints Row you play a foul mouthed gang leader turned President of the United States who gets abducted by aliens and shoved into the Matrix wherein you become a super powered bad*** who runs faster than cars and can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

In GTAV you play a schlubby guy with family issues.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just realized Xenogears and Xenosaga aren't the same thing. I should've bought that instead of Zack & Wiki. Xenosaga is the franchise I heard that got the bad reception and not Xenogears.
We do have a lot of Xeno-named media now that I think about it. Xenoblade, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenomorphs, and of course: Xena the Warrior Princess.

Khoru

Smash Champion
they're both decent
both suffered a lot from being too ambitious
like the second disc of xenogears is just like. talking. iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom