• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendrone Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Well, the comments after the answers didn't seem too...intelligent...anyway. Here's to hoping GC controllers stay in production.

But can someone explain to me what rick rolling is? I imagine it's something like this:

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Uuummm dude... you spelled E Gad wrong in your wishlist.
Umm... dude, I didn't mean E. Gadd. And you spelled it wrong in your correction of my wishlist.

Mr. EAD, an F-Zero racer; named after Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development, the largest branch within Nintendo of Japan, and Miyamoto's Army of Awesome.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Nintendrone lied. It's obvious.
YOU ARE RIGHT!

I saw this guy on Gonintendo trying to push his blog "interview" thats saying 90% things we already know with a few guesses that seem passable.

Why is this the one and only post by him? Could he just want attention because he assumed that if he is right did others will trust him on other things? Think about that. . . .

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
He admitted to being sixteen years old (yet still adamantly defends himself). He's a huge liar.

Sensai

Smash Master
Idea! Let's stay in this thread and post about something that we were told was a lie. After we get tired of discussing that, let's discuss how it could be the truth, but is probably a lie. THEN let's decide that the people who originally thought it was lie were right and discuss what they said.

But seriously guys, I've got a question: why are you still posting here?

[Edit:]

Wow, I'm a ****. But I still stand by my point....just not as mean.

Idea! Let's stay in this thread and post about something that we were told was a lie. After we get tired of discussing that, let's discuss how it could be the truth, but is probably a lie. THEN let's decide that the people who originally thought it was lie were right and discuss what they said.

But seriously guys, I've got a question: why are you still posting here?

[Edit:]

Wow, I'm a ****. But I still stand by my point....just not as mean.
You think you're a ****?

In comparison to the way I post,you're a holy man.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How did I manage to NOT close this TWICE on the SAME PAGE?

:urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :088: :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom