• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo wifi down?

smaci92

Smash Lord
man. this sucks lol...I need to play my online tourney final match, and I can't because of this...:( but I'm patient, and I can wait...:)

ADHD

Smash Hero
If they make pay to play online, they can't possibly believe we would pay for lag? I'd consider paying if it was lagless...

Dr.Death

Smash Rookie
:dizzy:well anyway its not that far from tomorrow and i think everyone here has enough patients to last till tomorrow

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
t it

this has happened before about a week ago.I was even the one who made a topic about it. Nintendo is just having troubles again. They're not fixing severs or updating.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman

Naos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Naos624
Nintendo is still new to this online thing this is what u get when u start late Nintendo wake up already and get with the times crap it will take them until 2012 to catch up to the 360 online thats a fact tho sry to tell u guys

Tenki

Smash Hero
IMHO, Christmas Wii rush.

By now, all the kids who got Wii/Brawl on Christmas should be finishing SSE, and they're now clogging up the servers.

arch knight

Smash Lord
IMHO, Christmas Wii rush.

By now, all the kids who got Wii/Brawl on Christmas should be finishing SSE, and they're now clogging up the servers.
lol i love these kinds of rushes since wifi was shut down (temp) i went out and bought the xbox360 i wanted some good in this after all well for me

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
If they make pay to play online, they can't possibly believe we would pay for lag? I'd consider paying if it was lagless...
If we are paying them to play on wifi then they should be able to afford better servers so this **** doesnt happen.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
smaci92

"man. this sucks lol...I need to play my online tourney final match, and I can't because of this... but I'm patient, and I can wait...'"

so do I smaci so do i

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
dont care about basic brawl...

has anyone got "with friends" working?
tried again last night and once again it started working after 3 am NY time for me. Also worked from around 12-2 pm today but im not sure if it stopped working again because it usually does around this time of day.

Omit

Smash Apprentice
i hate the dc´s messages and then logging on and everyone offline : (

Roihu

Smash Ace
If Nintendo made us pay just like $5 for Wi-Fi, I bet it would be so much better.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing with anyone works because no one actually plays it. No where near as many as play on with friends at least.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Yeah, With Anyone worked fine (at least, how it normally does) for me. With Friends isn't working at all.

I tried With Anyone for a bit, but...9/10 people were using Ike and couldn't recover.

Nick7

Smash Rookie
What a relief, I thought it was just my new internet connection, it turns out that this is Nintendo's fault. I'm shocked to see so many people affected by this including myself. Just like everyone else, the basic brawl works but not the friends mode. I hope this get's resolved soon, I just got online for the first time last week.

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
What a relief, I thought it was just my new internet connection, it turns out that this is Nintendo's fault. I'm shocked to see so many people affected by this including myself. Just like everyone else, the basic brawl works but not the friends mode. I hope this get's resolved soon, I just got online for the first time last week.

Apparently people speculated with everyone getting a wii and brawl from xmas overloaded the servers.

I hope they'll be up soon x.x

Top Bottom