• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo to Host Private Event September 5th

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Yeah. j-a-p is a racial slur for the japanese people.

As secretive as Nintendo is, I doubt we see much... even though I'm hoping for some gameplay... or at least a screenshot of the menu/online/special brawl's return.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
..I am no Mod or anything but you guys are going way off from Private Confrences to IMG tags. Please get back to subject..what your doing can be considered SPAM.

PS- PM's don't go to post count. Below this quick reply, it shows posting rules. Somewhere in that small box will say if your IMG code is on or off. Maybe check that.

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
Gameplay would be good!

They dont need to use such a big event to announce online considering everyone knows Brawl will have it.

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
well their has been rumors that online was scrapped too. that is why people want it for confirmation

craiigg

Smash Lord
This event, supposedly is tomorrow..

Any ideas where we can get the info from (sites etc) to confirm if anything happened O:

Also: ^ He's right, alot of the community are 50:50 on online play, confirmation would be hella sick XD

ICEIGHT

Smash Cadet
i wont to know if advanced techniques will be involved (of course they wont tell you if they do) i mean if they can try it out see if they work

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
If this is true, then tommorow will be big!!

I can imagine it now! A downloadable demo. Or a gameplay trailer. Or a new third party character.......... Or a walrus as a stage!!!!!
Note:Kidding about the last part.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Until Tomorrow rives and either the whole thing is a hoax or the biggest thing they release is a new banner or an alredy used banner with Regi glorifying the game much more than it needs to be.

Blackadder

Smash Master
If this is true, tommorow will be a disappointment!

I can imagine it now! Tommorow we get a slight mention that Brawl is in production, a revelation that Diddy Kong will have DK's voice sped up, and Sakurai telling us "I enjoy making Brawl!"

Note: I think this wednesday will prove to be very "Meh".
Think E3 people, think E3.

Revven

FrankerZ
We can't assume it'll be the same as E3. The one conference back in May that had MP3: C playable wound up true and it was pretty big! The print press got to play MP3: C and there were some other things there too for the print press but the main thing was MP3: C. However, the information was embargoed for some time. Whether this'll apply to this conference, I don't know, but because it's private we might not hear much on purpose.

Point is, no one can assume it's going to be like E3 until the day goes by.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
At what time is it? I can figure out the time diff myself (I live in Sweden) but it would be nice to know when I can check the news.

craiigg

Smash Lord
^ Yusss, times plzz etc XD

*floods goninteno with refreshes til then O: *

mad sick if this is true : D

Smash Ace
I hope for... I'll just say another character.
I got my E3 hopes--the release date, so... maybe 2 times lucky?

Farca

Smash Cadet
Anything that will just make me go "That, is, AWESOME!" Like at E3 (release date). I would really like to see the menus, a new mode, or a very surprising character.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Here is morning x_x

I WANNA SEE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAat...

(dies)

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't seem to be real. I can't find any stories about it anywhere. I desperately want it to be true, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Everything was so perfect, too - with Apple holding their iPod touch press conference today. Meh.

Blackadder

Smash Master
What's up then guys?

I have a different timezone to ya'll, so I have no idea if anything has happend.

Has the even proved real?

Has it happend?

Was Brawl mentiond?

Was I right, and there IS no mention of Brawl at all?

Top Bottom