• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo hold another Press Conference

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Fire Emblem **** yeah!!! I will be getting it day 1 or maybe before thank you emulation hardware

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Sonic is going to be revealed on Wednesday, I can confirm that.
Long story short, I have received information from someone within Nintendo saying that they plan to reveal Sonic on Wednesday. Also, I have details on the starting roster. It's all in the sonic thread in the character discussion forum.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE WAS RIGHT! :laugh:
No kick in the balls for you but I'm kind of happy you're right. :laugh:

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
It is... Ok, listen carefully. There are 2 conferences. The first one is tomorrow, October 10th. Tomorrow, we will get Sonic's revelation. The second conference is E for All, which is on the 18th and that is where Brawl is playable. Make sense?
Alright, alright. I admit defeat since you're right. Accept my apologies.

Now make love to me for this grand moment. lol

The Director

Smash Lord
Isn't the US having a conference today in LA that Matt from IGN was attending? If so, I'd assume they would announce the new US release there.

Top Bottom