• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo hold another Press Conference

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
According to the recent "Wii-k in Review" podcast, wound on wii.ign, Nintendo will be hold a conference, this coming Wednesday if i remember correctly to showcase their upcoming fall/winter line. Wouldnt make sense if they didnt show aleast a few new screenshots and at most a hands-on demo right.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
hmm, I doubt that they would show anything about brawl, theyre probably trying to not give out any more information about it save the updates...

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Wait...isnt that the same day that Nintendo Power said they'd get a Hands-on preview of Brawl o_o

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
I wouldn't get your hopes up because Brawl is so close to being finished that most likely no new information will be leaked

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
I actually think SOMEONE will be able to play Brawl. Whether that information be under embargo or not is another story...

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Are you referring to my comment?

If so...

What do you mean "What are they gonna anounce?" Why is there a Smash Dojo site? If there was nothing else to talk about we wouldn't constantly be getting updates about the game.

But if not, just ignore this. ^_^

End Game

Smash Journeyman
No, what i'm saying is that people will start to believe they are going to reveal something that will completely rock our world but they wont...nintendo always likes to talk about the most obvious things...thats IF they talk about anything at all.

KIFIKA

Smash Rookie
Doubt Nintendo has any big news to show. Probably going to be just a status update telling you how far along everything is coming so far that they showed at e3.. maybe a few release dates if we are lucky.

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo Power next issue and the news from IGN, they'll probably talk about the same thing. :p I mean Nintendo Power goes to press the 15th.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
I'm expecting a short video featuring Ice Climbers, Peach, Ike, Lucas, PT, and Diddy Kong in action. Maybe a couple screenshots.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
Umm, didn't Matt say that he hoped to get a hands-on with it?

By no way did he confirm that he would get a chance to play it. Just hopefully since he would be attending the conference. And it's not even confirmed that Brawl will appear there either, at least not as a demo.

But I could be wrong. I'm hoping for the best.

M.K

Level 55
Well, seeing as how Nintendo has shyed away from revealing info about big titles, I bet we get more on that "EXHILIRATING" Wii Fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
One word. EMBARGO.

Don't get your hopes up too much, lest they crash to the ground.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
I think that they wont reveal anything new but the will have a playable demo of things that have been revealed already. Why not?

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
As I said before, I think SOMEONE will get to play Brawl, but whether it'll be under embargo or not...I'm not sure.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Basically the only thing that Sakurai would really have to do is mass produce it now, the only thing i can really see being done to Brawl as of now is adding something so minor and easy to add it wouldn't take long
I see.
Sakurai is really smart and skilled at choosing what to reveal for the updates when the finished product is right in front of him.

The Director

Smash Lord
What we all want from this thing is a trailer. I'd think a trailer with a ***. release date. If Brawl's got a November release for Japan, they have to let them know...they can't just spring it on them. (although they probably could spring it on them because they know Japan will buy it and eat it up anyway)

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
Most likely some stuff about Brawl will be brought up, the game isn't so special where they're not going to talk about it..

E 4 All will also probably have some stuff about Brawl.

D

Deleted member

I hope its the rest of the release dates for the entire world.

Apart from that, I don't expect anything.

Top Bottom